Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division 3 Pre-Season Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division 3 (3 x 10)

3A- Golden Ears Phoenix; Guildford FC; Guildford United (Decepticons); Langley Nomads; Langley Rangers; North Delta Hawks; Poco Pacific; Port Moody Rush; SFC Pegasus; SFC Stars

3B- ACBC; Bradner Blues; Golden Ears Miners; Key West Ford; Langley Athletica; Langley Young Guns; SFC Pegasus Rangers; Sundowners FC; Surrey Heat; Surrey Storm;

3C- Abbotsford Hurricanes; Abbotsford SC; Bradner Redshirts; Cloverdale FC; Gobind FC; Langley Knights; Players United (Farmers); Poco City Rangers; Stolo United; Surrey Pylons;

Fresh update...now everyone's got their 10.

A) just got a bit stronger with SFC Pegasus and the Stars (div 2 last year). I gather they lost a few guys and dont think they'dve been able to compete in Div2.

KJ

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...again, every year the Miners say that.

im not sure the miners have ever said it .....its always some one else from geu if they played their best 11 every game then maybe they would but the guys are only in it for fun and play when they can / want to as the their results have always shown

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow a lot of new teams! the good news for us (pacific) is we can't really do any worse then last year! haha

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a few familiar teams in 3b for the Heat.Time again to relive a couple of good battles with the Miners from 2 yrs ago.Looking forward to meeting some new sides this season.Good luck to all.Watch out for the nutmegs!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now my famous last words "hope you're wearing thick shin pads"

hehe - I'll be nice to your ankles. Who's refing?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3a) LUFC Nomads - 7pm Saturdays Neil Macleod Turf

Update from our preseason friendly.

LUFC Nomads 2 - Whalley Strikers 2

Great game, we were hanging on by the end, but should have put it out of contention in the first half.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3a) LUFC Nomads - 7pm Saturdays Neil Macleod Turf

Update from our preseason friendly.

LUFC Nomads 2 - Whalley Strikers 2

Great game, we were hanging on by the end, but should have put it out of contention in the first half.

And then we should have put it away in the 2nd :) Lots of easy missed chances by both teams, characteristic of our forwards but very uncharacteristic of our usually impenetrable D. I'm almost going to give you Saturdays game as we found out last night we've lost our leading scorer from last year as he's moving to Kelowna, and we're only going to have 2 out of our 6 D there on Saturday. Good thing we'll have lots of beer :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0