Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division 3 Pre-Season Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey kjohns, if you're looking at last year's standings to figure out which is the easiest group of div3, note that the 10th place div 3a team beat the 6th and 3rd place teams from div3c, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. tougher group than it looks and definitely got tougher with you guys joining up!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey kjohns, if you're looking at last year's standings to figure out which is the easiest group of div3, note that the 10th place div 3a team beat the 6th and 3rd place teams from div3c, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. tougher group than it looks and definitely got tougher with you guys joining up!

Yeah good point, but last years standings are as good as anything to base premature guesses on. There's no way to account for new signing, new teams, and simply another year under your belt etc.

KJ

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys gonna stick around and drink it this time? We were on our way over to have a few with ya and you all packed up and left. We'll take the moral victory that we out drank you :D

I was getting eaten alive out there, and quite frankly we were surprised you guys were still there. First team that's ever outstayed us, home or away. Congrats :)

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
well we were Nomads FC of the Burnaby Men's League last year so....we've got year(s) of history and tradition.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didnt come say hi, I asked #18 about you and he said you keep the bench warm. ;)

I thought you weren't going to be there, and then I remembered it was johnnybluenose not there, my apologies, I'll say hi this time. I'll be 20 as we're going to wear our reds against you. I keep the bench semi-warm, but most importantly the cooler full.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, seriously glad we're not in div 3c with 2 roadtrips to chehalis and the stolo chiefs will probably be playing out of hope if i'm not mistaken. hope they don't play at 10am. ouch.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like almost everyone in 3A plays saturday evenings (good job guys!)

ND Hawks on Delview??? There's gonna a serious number of cancelations on that Peat Bog of a field.

Damn you pheonix for having SRT - at elast the games are at a decent hour.

The Stars are on Cloverdale Turf...thought they had Erma Stevenson, solid improvment and 2mins from my house :cool:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who knows anything about SFC Pegasus in 3A?
totti_10 and I met the manager of Port Moody Rush and ND Hawks last night...
They are both apparently really young teams.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And when is Argyle going to start a Sept thread for the FVSL Div 3?
And when Is I.S.21 going to start the MOTW poll for week 1?

I nominate a couple of games featuring two new teams that have had some games in good tourneys against supposed better competition that faired quite well in their endeavors

#1. ACBC B v Sundowners FC (3B)
This should be a good game as I know both sets of guys and the way they play. Sundowners have been together a LONG time...Interested to see what the yound & fast ACBC Do to the well organised guys.

#2. LUFC Nomads ;) Vs SFC Pegusus(3a)
Who the heck is this SFC Pegasus and why is there another SFC Pegasus (albeit SFC Peg Rangers) in 3C? We're in good form right now and are on a break, but will be raring to go...we just don't know a thing about them

...and then to round it out ...

#4 Abbotsford Hurricanes v Abbotsford Utd(3C)
- On a Sunday at 10 am.....A Sunday Derby in the Biblebelt.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone give me a scouting report on Langley Athletica? The Heat are ready to do battle next sunday.Should be a fun year although not to happy about all the sunday afternoon games!!I love the fri ,sat night matches!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are also a new team to LUFC. I don't have a clue about them, haven't seen them train and haven't met any of their guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0