Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was trying to hone my craft a bit today so I can improve from shite Chef to Mediocre. Had to get my White relabelled today to reflect the new title, I will present some of the practice to DH today versus coastal and hopefully he approves. Lord knows the Dutch are the true Palettes of the Culinary World.i am willing to challenge that result Sid with our brutal numbers we will have today and my future nightmares of Taki stuffing our net like a Turkey Dinner.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was trying to hone my craft a bit today so I can improve from shite Chef to Mediocre. Had to get my White relabelled today to reflect the new title, I will present some of the practice to DH today versus coastal and hopefully he approves. Lord knows the Dutch are the true Palettes of the Culinary World.��i am willing to challenge that result Sid with our brutal numbers we will have today and my future nightmares of Taki stuffing our net like a Turkey Dinner.
U somehow use those sayings a lot
Boring

5 games ouch but good who was yur criminal

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cold one Friday night at J.O. Came out as hard as we could with the squad we could put together. Managed a 2-1 at half, Props to Delta for turning it up a notch and pulling two back in the second. 3-2 and then the city forgot to pay the Electric bill with about 25 left two posts went dark but Andy wanted to try and get it done although it was frankly too dark even at that point and then with 10 left the last of the lights went out. Game called and we will await the leagues decision.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 - 1 South Delta

Was a good to get back into the winning column for Temple after having to field which was basically the div 2 team last week. Another arugement for why in the world are there games scheduled on long weekends. Full marks for South Delta for their effort as they do not make it easy on their home carpet. The ref was shocking and cared more about his own feelings than making the right calls.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate when those games scheduled for months just sneak up on you and you have no players... Did Whislter Blower get in for your top team last week??

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 - 1 South Delta

Was a good to get back into the winning column for Temple after having to field which was basically the div 2 team last week. Another arugement for why in the world are there games scheduled on long weekends. Full marks for South Delta for their effort as they do not make it easy on their home carpet. The ref was shocking and cared more about his own feelings than making the right calls.

may I ask who the ref was?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
may I ask who the ref was?

I don't know his name but he's a dead ringer for Martin Short from the smash box office hit "Clifford". The ref was intensely sensitive and seemed to be literally on the brink of tears at various junctures of the night.

Kudos to Temple for being able to take back control of the game after we tied it up very early in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0