Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS Sid your D aint your issue its your teams lack of finish.... Diving clowns looking for calls and a former maybe skilled striker running a team monopolizing minutes up front...:bronco:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS Sid your D aint your issue its your teams lack of finish.... Diving clowns looking for calls and a former maybe skilled striker running a team monopolizing minutes up front...:bronco:
Obviously yur lack of disaplined players is giving yur lot a bad taste in the other teams mouths like yur verbal dirahea post game ,funny enough u think yur funny ,u told the same jokes with the same punch lines through the summer , ur jokes are like yur cooking BOoooorinnnggg
No to b a whiner but ur lead hand in charge should take a good look at the thugs on ur team like he was at work...
Keep making a name for team with all the elbows behind the play ,like I said before do it to the big boys ......see what happens
It's the round white thing we play with not the round white thing with eyes ,nose ,mouth & ears

Get yur shite together and try be the class of the league not the class clown
As for my guys diving ,u should come to one of their diving classes it's actually fun
Tell teddy he had a great training with us last night & he looked good with sully,referring to sully with his pass backs to u ,I don't think there is one played on yur team that could lace his bOots
See u in a few !
My goodness.....my guinness

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if our d isn't our issue ,what is it ??42 goals against ,Morris leading the league in scoring,he scored 7 against us and has 8
U should worry about ur team ,as I'm not worried about ours

There is no I in team correct!!!
But there is a U in Cnut

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
So if our d isn't our issue ,what is it ??42 goals against ,Morris leading the league in scoring,he scored 7 against us and has 8
U should worry about ur team ,as I'm not worried about ours

There is no I in team correct!!!
But there is a U in Cnut

Sid will you guys keep the G.A. under 100 for the year??

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are on track for 133...have to wait and see
U should come save us .....no hope in solo

Dis

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me looks like you and rbks finally figured out a way to embarass poco eh sid. An average of 7 GA so far...I don't think I have ever played a game that we have let in seven goals (except maybe for div. 6 coed) but to be averaging seven GA after six games is just shocking.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me looks like you and rbks finally figured out a way to embarass poco eh sid. An average of 7 GA so far...I don't think I have ever played a game that we have let in seven goals (except maybe for div. 6 coed) but to be averaging seven GA after six games is just shocking.
Sorry mate co Ed isnot for my tks ,but u be a hero out there...u should take my 60 day challenge. & come train with us ...get u in shape for ur co Ed season tosser

I started poco off years ago & I'm back to finish it....

Ps : wade says hi & can not wait to have the 3rd team orgy of the season at ur house Saturday nght ,Picard is cooking for us ,we are having squash sanbwiches,ur misses between RF & Picard

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry mate co Ed isnot for my tks ,but u be a hero out there...u should take my 60 day challenge. & come train with us ...get u in shape for ur co Ed season tosser

Ps : wade says hi & can not wait to have the 3rd team orgy of the season at ur house Saturday nght ,Picard is cooking for us ,we are having squash sanbwiches,ur misses between RF & Picard

Sid

LOL

thx for the invite!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

thx for the invite!
I found the advert on the white caps home page...co /Ed team orgy
Brentwood. Bby !!also there was a posting at Matteo's gelato in poco about this & rob feenie web page too

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K
Soccerteam for mommie suits me better
I just read that disease dick
U should as well
Co Ed soccer for dummies too ...try it it's up yur alley

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid[/QUOTE]

You appear to be headed in the right direction!!

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid just clear something up for me you are calling me out on repeated jokes and using the same material over and over again? Wow coming from the guy who writes on here with the grammar of a 6 year old and tosses the same garbage around week after week Cnut this and Cnut that, orgy with your misses and as you asked DH when he played with Sulley back in SU if he could lace his boots up? Well someone better cause you ain't bending over to tie up for him. The biggest joke on here is you big man and the fact the FVSL gave your lot a spot.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid just clear something up for me you are calling me out on repeated jokes and using the same material over and over again? Wow coming from the guy who writes on here with the grammar of a 6 year old and tosses the same garbage around week after week Cnut this and Cnut that, orgy with your misses and as you asked DH when he played with Sulley back in SU if he could lace his boots up? Well someone better cause you ain't bending over to tie up for him. The biggest joke on here is you big man and the fact the FVSL gave your lot a spot.
Pho u mopho .....sounds like u need to watch ur favourite movie tonight "Brian Picard in American pie12 " grab ur curds & whey & piss off miss muppit ...DH ?wtf is u on about ,did u not go to ur AA meeting tonight ?I wouldn't waste my money on Guinness for you Canuck ,how about a 24 of red razor ... Thats close enough to I love beer isn't it ?
As for playing in the valley premier , asking for a spot !if we were not in the league Langley would be where we are now deal last just like last year ......do not count ur chickens before they hatch sonshine ,there are a dozen more games left for us ,& two are against you lot ....ya canne have ur cake and eat it tae

FubP toss that tosspot

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spare me the ear pain after our next game and remain by your cooler, the verbal diarhea flowing from that yap of yours is too much to bare. Lots of anger in your tone there Sid and don't worry I knew you would bail on our wager you were just waiting for an out but dont worry this farmer shite chef will show up with his just in case some crow pie is to be eaten. And no mate im not actually bringing you some pie.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spare me the ear pain after our next game and remain by your cooler, the verbal diarhea flowing from that yap of yours is too much to bare. Lots of anger in your tone there Sid and don't worry I knew you would bail on our wager you were just waiting for an out but dont worry this farmer shite chef will show up with his just in case some crow pie is to be eaten. And no mate im not actually bringing you some pie.
Blah,blah,blah
Wager ...I'll put a team orgy at disease dicks house on the game too
Just for the record ,when you come to poco(ii thought premier teams are supposed to have change rooms?? )you will have nice change rooms ,well maybe u will & l bring you a book 101 jokes repeated ......remember it's ttp chef
Not (TAke IT PErsonal), typical
Verbal diraheaa that sonshine
12 more games bollox
That's all ....12 more ,
Want to put a wager on you finishing in the top 5

Ps:l put 2k on the games remaining between us
Are u in

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps chef! Eddie cannon says thanks for the business yur team
Has been sending him :)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tofu dog Picard ....are you there ???????
Let me guess your dressing up as a chef today!!

:)

Sidthinksheisfunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0