Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only thing il be eating is std old lady's muffin.....
Sloppy 3rds I'm guessing

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you are saying I have some spare time and maybe I can get a round of golf in.

Lets get back on topic. Is it possible the Bohemians finish lower than seventh this year?
Early prediction is Coastal wins the league by Christmas.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal to win league by Christmas...very possible...
And disease dicks old lady to have a contract for tv reality show disease dick & Kate plus 8

Sid

HACKER

Apr 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal having the league wrapped up by Christmas ? You must've been listening to their coach , I think his names Chalupa.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been quiet so far, we're cooking Chili Dogs and drinking pints tomorrow night but unlike Sid I (hidingbehindmyfakename)I say we are o ly trying to finish ahead of last year but we do see The Lads from Coastal or PAU as the Lads to Beat but as most of us Farmers from Langley we are happy to be be the under dog.... Just ask S.Delta we loved the tie on that long road trip.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been quiet so far, we're cooking Chili Dogs and drinking pints tomorrow night but unlike Sid I (hidingbehindmyfakename)I say we are o ly trying to finish ahead of last year but we do see The Lads from Coastal or PAU as the Lads to Beat but as most of us Farmers from Langley we are happy to be be the under dog.... Just ask S.Delta we loved the tie on that long road trip.

What time do I need to show up for the dogs?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
saturday night team orgy at disease dicks Xs house 6969 blackhole drive ,poco pig farm
polska on pole dancing
2 dollar admission

BP bring your crock pot .................we are having some swine & beer soup:beer::pig:yum

good luck this weekend to all 4 other master teams

sid

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put me down for 2, please.

rightpegleftstick

Aug 6, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 - Temple 1

Temple comes out flying and rewarded 15 mins in as Lavi tucks one away in tight from a nice cross. Delta presses and gets the equaliser about 15 mins later off of a corner. 2nd half back and forth, Temple goalie spills a low shot and rebound buried with about 20 to play. Great save by the Delta goalie at the death to preserve the win. Posession edge to Temple, better chances to Delta.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun game with the Coastal squad from that Peace Arch area, we go down two in the first half, second half begins with a few good build ups by Coastal resulting in some quality chances. We kept our composure though and managed to get one back with a decent flick off the post and in. The boys worked their as$es off and were rewarded with a very nice goal with 4-5 minutes left. Another tie but we are happy with the points and a result that we can hopefully continue to build off! PS the Chili Dogs were epic and Chuck's shredded cheese was easily the highlight. Sorry Sid no leftovers to swing over the bridge for ya but we'll whip something up, it's what we do......

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta 1-2 Temple. Sloppy 1st half. Temple dominates 2nd half. Delta with a mucker goal and Morris with a volley on a bouncing pass top corner with 8 to go for the win.

rightpegleftstick

Aug 6, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 3 - Langley 1

First half delta had most of the posession but couldn't finish and Langley buries one on the counter. First 15 minutes of second half were pretty sloppy by both teams ball bouncing all over. Delta breaks through off of a nice cross buried at the back post with a header. Delta continues to press and gets the go ahead goal off a hard shot deflected on its way through. 5 mins to go and Delta player is brought down in the box on a breakaway.. red card and a pk. Peno makes it 3-1 and pretty much kills the game off. Tough way to concede for Langley but overall probably a fair result. Langley boys top notch on the grill post game.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I have been drawing you this picture since I heard you took promotion. The problem is you didn't listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0