Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Master Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We would have have no problems beating langley if we had our full team..propably the worst team I have played against in years & to say taco was our best player is a slap in his face,he played well at times...
Can't wait till our rematch
7-1 good on ya
Worst team in years thankfully you didnt play us last year then, talk what you will Sid the Rematch will be even tougher for you, must suck to know that the guys you had out there spend more wind yapping and whining that powering up for all those Pass backs from 35 out. Amazing you have gotten the size you are with finish like that;) Pot calling kettle what? Try to say something nice based on that piss poor showing by Poco and regardless what Phil recorded to the league it was 8 actually proving again how lost he was in the middle he couldnt count that high.

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wager bP on next game??

U cook for me if we win & if we loose u still cook for me
We could have taco stuffed with fresh tuna !?
Call it the "ole seared taco"

Sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well listening to my Scottish side I say no to any "spread" , Sid a case of Guiness it is my friend and I hope you dont mean a 4 pack? Ya cheap wanker lol. Good luck to all Masters teams as we have a huge test in front of us this weekend and we hope to at least show up against a very strong Temple squad. I wish for a Langley win and ties all around :D

HeavyD

Sep 10, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA over south delta - The word "scoring" is not in SD's dictionary. Delta 3-0.
N.DELTA over coastal - ND by a nose or a belly, 2-1.
TEMPLE over langley - If Langley were at home on the farm I'd take a tie. Temple by 3-1.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stumbled upon the game at NAP this evening between Langley and a team wearing all black ( i think they were Temple ).

I was a neutral spectator observing from the Southwest corner of the stadium pitch, where it was quite breezy.

Possession was 85-15% in favor of Temple during the time i was watching.

I lost count after 4 Nil and not sure what the final score was ?? Saw countless crossbars and posts being struck by the Temple offense.

Not sure if Temple goalkeeper even had a shot on net, can anyone confirm in this regard ?

In all fairness, Langley was down a man the entire game but not sure if 3 more players on the pitch would have helped their cause.

Only saw one elbow infraction !

Peace and go NINERS :) ,

AlwaysSoft

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SD 3 - delta utd 3. SD up 3-1 in the 2nd and we seemed to take our foot off the pedal. Some key injuries didn't help as well but kudos to delta as they fought back valiantly and could have very easily stolen the win. The officiating was about as pleasant as the weather. Props to delta's big man for the post game hot wings.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stumbled upon the game at NAP this evening between Langley and a team wearing all black ( i think they were Temple ).

I was a neutral spectator observing from the Southwest corner of the stadium pitch, where it was quite breezy.

Possession was 85-15% in favor of Temple during the time i was watching.

I lost count after 4 Nil and not sure what the final score was ?? Saw countless crossbars and posts being struck by the Temple offense.

Not sure if Temple goalkeeper even had a shot on net, can anyone confirm in this regard ?

In all fairness, Langley was down a man the entire game but not sure if 3 more players on the pitch would have helped their cause.

Only saw one elbow infraction !

Peace and go NINERS :) ,

AlwaysSoft
Ouch BP

Bohemians got their first point of their season inter squad game ,the A side tying the reserve side 0-0
Two 20 minute halfs

Good on ya lads

Ps :how come ted Brennan had an Irish accent the night we Played!?

And to answer your question ass slop ,yes you can come training with the bohemians anytime

Sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple were a class bunch could have run the score up higher to be honest we simply werent near good enough on the night. I played terrible and didnt help us out by letting in some softies and gave up to many rebounds. No infractions a clean game but boy some linesmen would be nice as The ref struggled to keep up with play and some odd calls for both sides. Only benefit is it saves 30 bucks for the beer cooler. Morris, jamie and Lav were great on the night and hopefully we can field a full team here soon as it is embarrassing showing up week after week short. To our boys that showed and played on Saturday thanks for showing up and sorry for playing like Shite and letting you guys down.

Sid as for TB's Irish accent I have no clue but I believe it was more the 6 or 10 pints celebrating his PK goal some call them accents others call it slurring to each their own. Just glad that Shoppers was open late for Aloe cause my neck was burnt from that light going off #Red Light Picard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0