Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm !! Gentleman put your differences aside and with all your expert knowledge of the Masters division, make some QF pre-dicK-tions.

Cheers: Stasher ( waiting for the signing Boar-nus ) Rasher

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will be an interesting next round, for certain. We are playing a solid game for a while now, boys showed a lot of heart beating our last opponent without subs. Hoping our keeper makes it back to us before Langley game, but in the 60 mins we had a forward minding the pipes, he only had to deal with a few half-hearted attempts and a questionable breakaway which the striker did convert well. Ref was terrible, for both teams...

Few quality chances given to top scorer in MD1

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm !! Gentleman put your differences aside and with all your expert knowledge of the Masters division, make some QF pre-dicK-tions.

Cheers: Stasher ( waiting for the signing Boar-nus ) Rasher
Stasher,rasher ,basher there is a Local div 3 special ED co Ed for u & ur teammates some where out There!if you do happen to want mr sidpig to play I can't sorry as I am putting together a div 1 NDU masters team together!hoping I can break ur record & sign 55 players and have a selected 11 on every weekend !!try to keep all the players happy even the spotted owl!:D
Wow Glasgow rangers are done & now the rangers sidekicks are now history !btp!we are looking for a goalie in the 0/40 if interested !i know a good man for president who will run ur team !he is BROwN and it ain't BOBBY

Sid

Sid

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will wear off Mastermind. Clearly you are suffering from 'concussion like symptoms' or you're piss drunk or (and most likely) both.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am starting to think this Sid knows what he is talking about. Go Thunder
well ya know,what can i say!!!!
scottysmells ,quit feeding the bears & bobbleheedbored ,focus on your teams move to VMSL next year ,jujst wondering what cloughie will do with both his teams leaving the FVSL to go play VMSL
just saying.......................hhmmmmmmmmm

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stasher,rasher ,basher there is a Local div 3 special ED co Ed for u & ur teammates some where out There!if you do happen to want mr sidpig to play I can't sorry as I am putting together a div 1 NDU masters team together!hoping I can break ur record & sign 55 players and have a selected 11 on every weekend !!try to keep all the players happy even the spotted owl!:D
Wow Glasgow rangers are done & now the rangers sidekicks are now history !btp!we are looking for a goalie in the 0/40 if interested !i know a good man for president who will run ur team !he is BROwN and it ain't BOBBY

Sid

Sid

Easy their big fella, do remember i will be back to ref in the Knights league this Summer !!! Is that when you are gonna make your cum-back ?? Throw the 'old spiderman sling' over the Razorsback ? A far as our NDU Div. 1 lads we are in pursuit of a 7 a-side league for the Summer, We will only need 5 guys to show up and legally field a team .

Stasher the Rasher,Basher,Masher,...

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very interesting Sid!Jackthelad any comment to share!!!Or yoda or Bored?Guess the league will be down one team.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy their big fella, do remember i will be back to ref in the Knights league this Summer !!! Is that when you are gonna make your cum-back ?? Throw the 'old spiderman sling' over the Razorsback ? A far as our NDU Div. 1 lads we are in pursuit of a 7 a-side league for the Summer, We will only need 5 guys to show up and legally field a team .

Stasher the Rasher,Basher,Masher,...
And help me off the pitch again!!!fvsl summer for us I'm
Thinking!!

Thrasher

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And help me off the pitch again!!!fvsl summer for us I'm
Thinking!!

Thrasher

Gonna have to start calling you Sami ' SID ' Salo !!!! What have you heard from other teams for Summer Masters soccer , FVSL or KSL ?? Guess we should chat in the proper thread for this topic.

Cheers

Gasher

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh it was discussed last season, and i believe looked into but did not come to fruition.
WE HAVE NOT DISCUSSED IT THIS SEASON AS A TEAM.

Better?

FFS, this old folks thread is becoming painful, having to spell everyting out in detail all the time.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah, i forgot. GET BACK ON TOPIC!!! ;)

I think i need to start posting one word at a time so i can look at my lovely breasts. Damn those are nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0