Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS CUP 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird ...I made a mistake
I meant to say MP #2. V MP #5
Will shue be able to keep his boys rolling !me
Thinks so & or will the dragons Supa sta THe goal doctor nik the ball from the D from the rangers

Sid

I guess when your team is just playing out the season you have nothing better to do then come on TTP and stir the pot. I wonder who is going to get the axe first, Sid or Wilson of the Leafs....

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the PAU Alum game vs Poco sounds interesting...if the sun is out I may make the trek out to SSAU park for that one.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess when your team is just playing out the season you have nothing better to do then come on TTP and stir the pot. I wonder who is going to get the axe first, Sid or Wilson of the Leafs....
Awsome 7th post!!!…I am looking for a new job ,now I have ur tam interested !!firs things first I would bring in a new goalie. !

Sid

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA scored the first one on a bit of a scramblie play. Minutes later it was tied on a lucky deflection off a defender. Before half Poco scored a PK that was somehow a yellow for the goalie, should have been a red but oh well.

Dolan made several good saves to keep it to 2 in the first half and a couple of great saves in the second. At 3-1 it was mostly over, I missed the last 25 minutes.

It is a good Div 1 team for sure. They didn't create a lot and they do prefer the long ball.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley B beat Thunder 3-2.

Have to throw in my two cents here.

As important and big as Dude was in my first Pak Cup win, he took it to a different level last night. The kid literally threw the team on his back, scored twice including the winner on a dead ball beauty in injury time and took his team to a very improbable semi final date.

Proud moment for the Langley Club last night, and was happy to see some of the youth in the club watching this display, as it is inspiring to the kids, and keeps the rest of us plugging along.

I know this is TTP, but I also believe this is a great forum to celebrate those that have given so much back to the game in such a selfless manner.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you really wanted to show your gratitude, you would get him a wheelchair for the next couple of days.

:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to throw in my two cents here.

As important and big as Dude was in my first Pak Cup win, he took it to a different level last night. The kid literally threw the team on his back, scored twice including the winner on a dead ball beauty in injury time and took his team to a very improbable semi final date.

Proud moment for the Langley Club last night, and was happy to see some of the youth in the club watching this display, as it is inspiring to the kids, and keeps the rest of us plugging along.

I know this is TTP, but I also believe this is a great forum to celebrate those that have given so much back to the game in such a selfless manner.

:D

That must have been one hell of a shot from the back bar at Buffalo Bills.

I spoke to Picard this morning and he relayed the result...awesome! I thought the relegation battle last week was my final fare well to this game I love so much but is hell on my body. I guess I have at least one more left in me.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey bored and yoda how was JTL and your keeper's performance today morning? They were looking just a little wasted around midnight. Damn keeper of yours and his tequilla, I can still taste the f'n shite.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's remember PA Alumni are..on average..10 years older than the Castrations...so age was the real winner here...

Surrey United of 5-10 years ago are still the gold standard of Masters Football in recent memory. Valley OR City.

I'm just sayin...:)

TLF

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's remember PA Alumni are..on average..10 years older than the Castrations...so age was the real winner here...

Surrey United of 5-10 years ago are still the gold standard of Masters Football in recent memory. Valley OR City.

I'm just sayin...:)

TLF

that may be true, but you can't blame PoCo for that

I'm just sayin

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he is RF! too bad he isnt there for the game against Celtic, he's at the Nucks/Habs game. Good result for the Div 1 boys on Saturday. did you guys play both you and Rob J in the pipes? Combined that gave you one knee between the two of you and two eyes, played the ever tough 2/3/4/2???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0