Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup Semi Finals

Which two teams will win in the Semi's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco has bitch slapped a many FVSL teams over the years.

What's your point, MM?

No point Regis. Your quality and accuracy of your posts is second to none on this website:D
Even Fatabulous looks intelligent in his commentary next to you.:confused:
Keep up the good work:bronco::bronco::bronco:

$$$MAN

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack...Sorry for the late reply.

As i posted earlier to you. I would love to play you and your lot.

That being said a Cooler of beer would be on the line right out of the gates.

Yes we need to get there still..But as i stated earlier.

Please Dear God..Let us draw the mighty Po Co Castilians. Please

It would be our pleasure!

Be careful Jack...You might just want to face someone else in that first round.

Congrats on a very good year...Just wouldn't want to see you go out in the first round this year.;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach is right, we did only squeak out a spot from the lowly FVSL.

Really, we should just forfeit our first match and save them the pain of playing a FVSL team. Whomever it may be

Besides, it's not like we're those Rangers from a few years back.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not what i said D.

I said you guys have had a great year.

I also said we want a shot at the champs.

And yes i am willing to bet on that Yoda.

No disrespect here pal...Just didn't like the way Jack stated that we did not want to play you guys.

Just looking forward to the challenge if we can keep it going this week.

Nice try though Yoda.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, I was just egging you on. I was actually surprised that your team didn't fair better in that league. Maybe just needed to get used to new teammates. It seems you're on a roll at the moment and playing against teams that have won a few games in a row can be tough. We are not thinking about the B.C.'s right now - our next task is to get by a very tough Delta team this Saturday. They are going to want to exact revenge from a 3-0 defeat early in the season to us. Are you going to be nice and open up the clubhouse for us at Cloverdale Athletic.

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe he means, as opposed to, this league, where they had some moderate success.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why's that? What kind of league is it?

A bit sensitive Dancin Bear. I am sure Coach thought he would do better as well. When you merge the most successful Master's team in FVSL history (which won the B.C.'s two years ago) with a team with many good players in that other league you would expect them to have more success than they did.

JTL

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe he means, as opposed to, this league, where they had some moderate success.

Ah yes Yoda....I'm well aware of your 'moderate' success.....you lads talk about it enough. Many congrats on winning the league....never an easy feat.
I really wish you would stop playing the 'lowly, we're just happy to be a part of it all' shite though. You're in BC's because you qualified. You have as much chance of winning it as anyone!
You are putting yourself in an unbeatable position though with 'we're just moderately successful FVSL champions'. If you win, the teams from the VMSL underestimated you and had it coming. If you lose, well, you can turtle again and say you're just a wee team that won the FVSL league and couldn't expect to compete.
Perhaps that's the smart way to go about it.

If you do end up at Cloverdale this Sunday, make sure you stop by and say hello......I'll be on the opposite side from Surrey:D

DB

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit sensitive Dancin Bear. I am sure Coach thought he would do better as well. When you merge the most successful Master's team in FVSL history (which won the B.C.'s two years ago) with a team with many good players in that other league you would expect them to have more success than they did.

JTL

Not at all Jack. Not sensitive at all. Of course he would have thought they'd do better. Otherwise, what's the point in playing football? You don't do it to make up the numbers.
I have a lot of respect for the Surrey boys. I am looking forward to the game on Sunday....although 10 o'clock is just wrong:rolleyes:
As far as who won the BC's 2 years ago; I can't comment. Were they from the FVSL?

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Donaldson gets out plenty he just won't hang with poofters. You say you don't see him much?

Yes, that's what I was saying bored......but I would be alluding to his prowess on the pitch:D

Will you be gracing us with your presence at Cloverdale on Sunday?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll drag as many as I can. We'll be the group in those great looking scarves

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars