Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup Semi Finals

Which two teams will win in the Semi's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SIR M

We lost to you in OT in round 2 last year after beating Sapp in round 1. You can't say we ( Delta ) didn't fare well.

HJ

Sorry, but at your home park, as league champs, you did not really impress and good for you for battling back from going down a couple.

Sorry again, just being honest, it was probably just on the day. I know you guys will be much stronger this year.

Sir M

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, that's what I was saying bored......but I would be alluding to his prowess on the pitch:D

Will you be gracing us with your presence at Cloverdale on Sunday?

Doubt it, DD and I are on the same program, strictly poofterless.
Happy St Paddy's Day.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 Delta 0. Scoreline is reflective of the play of the game. We missed a lot of chances in the first half. They pressed in the second and our goalie made the save of the year but too little too late. By far Delta is the best team we have played all year.

Apparently Mission 1 NDA 0. Mission scores in the dying minutes. From reports it was all NDA.

So it is settled Mission vs Poco in the final in two weeks.

JTL

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL...what you say is true...Mission 1 - NDUA 0......not reflective of the game at all...some good scoring chances missed but not from lack of effort at all....I will say that the final will be won by POCO as all Mission did was hump the long ball from the back line...their goal was from a suspect free kick in "injury" time...that's what bites!! Anyway just a miss cue in our marking left 2 unmrked players at the far post of which one manages to get the volley of the night and it goes in off a diving defenders head...thus ends the season for NDUA...respectable at least I'd say. As for the comment about Delta being the "best" team you'ver played so far.....yeah...right....who scoerd 3 on you guys??? Best of luck the rest of the way.

Cheers!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the comment about Delta being the "best" team you'ver played so far.....yeah...right....who scoerd 3 on you guys??? Best of luck the rest of the way.

Cheers!

No need to take offence Scotty. Delta are a very strong team and it shows by the results they have had over the course of the season. I'm not going to get into details about games of the past against yourselves or other teams as you can't expect to play great every night.

JTL

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We had some great fun last night, glad to share it with some of the other players from Delta and ND as well. Glad they didn't kick us out of the changerooms.

Edited for purposes of the league and it's officials. Sorry.

No this isn't due to the next post either.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0