Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to the alumni.........& great season for all

sid

ps BTW I owe u a beer

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree, well done to PAU- class of the division, and solid all-round team.

There was a bigger battle in Peace Arch going on Saturday night, though…the battle for 7th. LUFC Alumni “B” (“B” for Bad News Bears) vs. South Surrey.

What may have been the single ugliest match of the year- anywhere- LUFC pulled out a 1-0 win. I think there was one shot on net- both ways. Ours had eyes and was taken from about 30 years out and way to the left of the keeper.

Better was Rangerforever cracking his cc to treat the lads at Cactus Club after. Frase said to bring out the pull kits for the evening. He went all out avec le chapeau.

BTW, I left something at the park, please do not return.

Attachments

• Apmex Job Photos 009.jpg
    Apmex Job Photos 009.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 94
  • Apmex Job Photos 008.jpg
    Apmex Job Photos 008.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 88

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree, well done to PAU- class of the division, and solid all-round team.

There was a bigger battle in Peace Arch going on Saturday night, though…the battle for 7th. LUFC Alumni “B” (“B” for Bad News Bears) vs. South Surrey.

What may have been the single ugliest match of the year- anywhere- LUFC pulled out a 1-0 win. I think there was one shot on net- both ways. Ours had eyes and was taken from about 30 years out and way to the left of the keeper.

Better was Rangerforever cracking his cc to treat the lads at Cactus Club after. Frase said to bring out the pull kits for the evening. He went all out avec le chapeau.

BTW, I left something at the park, please do not return.

No Press Conference?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The symbolsim of hanging them up in that picture is priceless. :D

We didn't want the collective tears of a Wayne Gretzky or Peyton Manning trade news conference.
In faxct I''m beginmimg to gety a biut uppsett rigghth noiw typinng thiss iff yoou dopn't mind...

;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got nothing. There is probably a lot of truth in that. :D

But I'll say this: there aren't many more tackles left in them...dirty or clean.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, probably true.

And maybe one of these days keeper13 will stop creeping and chirping annonymously.

Just saying...kinda weird.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, probably true.

And maybe one of these days keeper13 will stop creeping and chirping annonymously.

Just saying...kinda weird.

Dude it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who I am. I mean Sid figured it out. But now that you have moved on does that mean we do not get to hear all your great posts about the greedy teachers? And tell RF nice hat

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, but I actually don't put a lot of thought into it. You are just a creeper, that's all. At least with Bored, everyone knows who he is, and we can kick him in the nuts if need be.

I'll tell RF that the ghost hiding in the bushes thinks his hat is nice.

keeper13

Feb 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really, but I actually don't put a lot of thought into it. You are just a creeper, that's all. At least with Bored, everyone knows who he is, and we can kick him in the nuts if need be.

Trust Dude you have kicked me but never put one past me

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this is fun. Like sherades.

If you are who I think you are, you are a big, bald, kind-of intimidating looking keeper that cries like a girl with even the slightest hint of contact...where upon all intimidation advantages previously had disolve.

I've never kicked you...at least not what most players would describe as a kick. And here I thought we actually had a beef.

Anyhow, carry on, you crazy keeper creeper form the bushes.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Now back to the the airport biatch 13

Sid

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a sad sight for the lads that have had the pleasure to play with ya Dude, you are a great team mate and a good man, terrible host of the Turducken so I suggest you step up and host it moving forward as the Newly Founded "Dude Turducken Memorial" Thanks in advance and sorry for peeing in the plant by the front door. My bad in Advance. Cheers Buds!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0