Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of teams 'sht the bed' this weekend.
That is pretty tight at the top. 1-6 is very close especially if there are some head to head matches to be played.

Thats a big win for the Heat, taking points from the 'top' team in Div 1.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is a bigger surprise than our result. I was going to pick the razorbacks to win the league but luckily common sense kicked in.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad nightPlay like shite!We get a goal called back which was in and the goal! We give them a OG!Just shocking !!!!Also I hope are keeper is doing better ambulance showed up to the park for him.Our top goal scorer was in the net.Like I said not a good night for hogs!!!!
Top teams don't make excuses they just get resualts!! Looks like another season in the bottom division for the pigs!!

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad nightPlay like shite!We get a goal called back which was in and the goal! We give them a OG!Just shocking !!!!Also I hope are keeper is doing better ambulance showed up to the park for him.Our top goal scorer was in the net.Like I said not a good night for hogs!!!!
HOLY FCUK rbks, isn't it a little early to be drinking ???

... or at least a little late ?

Heater 19

Nov 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to set the story straight,The goal you got called back you kicked out of our keepers hand.The one we scored came of a corner,tipped in by our striker.I hope your keeper is ok,you could at least give some credit where it is due and drop the excuses.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset of the year for sure.... WTG Heat! :wa:

Aldergrove lost....Legends lost....PoCo lost...far from over of coarse but a good weekend for Alumni with a 9-0 win over SFC Caps...thats almost more goals than we have all season! :p

Weird stuff goin on in Masters Div1......gonna be a dandy finish...:cool:

TLF

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to set the story straight,The goal you got called back you kicked out of our keepers hand.The one we scored came of a corner,tipped in by our striker.I hope your keeper is ok,you could at least give some credit where it is due and drop the excuses.[/QUOTE
Nice work Heater you get your second win in three years and you come on here to take the piss out of the pigs!! Is there any heat gear for sale?? I think with that big win there maybe a market for it with the homeless guys at your home park

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope your keeper is ok
I'm alright. Mmmmmorphine..... Damaged some ligaments and stuff at the base of my back. Can't quite twist like I could when I was younger I guess. I started to pass out on the sidelines, so the guys called the ambulance. It was the right call. man is there weird people at surrey memorial. Well done to the heat for the win. You guys worked your tails off.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heater19Your keeper came up to our player afterwards and told him it was inYour striker never touched the ball your obviously still in la la land about your big win!It hit our player and went in the net!I saw it !Like I said bad game and we move on.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heater19Your keeper came up to our player afterwards and told him it was inYour striker never touched the ball your obviously still in la la land about your big win!It hit our player and went in the net!I saw it !Like I said bad game and we move on.
punctuation may helpJust sayin

then shudup and move onYou don't have to "write" move onJust do it...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the pigs need a coaching change to right the ship!! We all know with Sid's girth there is always a list on teh mighty pig boat!!
a change in coaching would be good , go coach you & wilkie how to curl,then show you how to shag ur old lady piggy style,u remind me of billy muirhead riding his brothers coattails ,when we win the league ,remember you will hang them up right or are you telling lies again sour krout

bad knees ,how u get them ,blowing foden in his hot tub with guinness & knvb
you 4 should become another 4 sum in curling

squid :simper:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk me it's difficult to read the crap the piggybacks write ! Those piggy-human-burgers from Pickton's sure fcuked you guys up !

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wasnt your x wife a piggy palace hangabout

Don't tease me ... I don't have an "ex wife" ... I have a "non-ex wife" goddamnit! .... it's something to shoot for tho...

however I had an ex girlfriend who was taken there and killed... pretty girl, and got hooked on drugs by her abusive husband, (but wasn't a hooker, contrary to what's been spewed about her in the press):
Kerry Lynn Koski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0