Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
R.F. Santa came early to the NDU club!!! With two international players now in the mix the New Year is looking good!! Oh and Merry Christmas to all the TTP'ers and your Famalies!! Yes Sid even you and tghe pigs!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Merry, Merry and all the best. Should be a tight race for second place in the new year with Surrey B working their way into the mix. Looking forward to playing your internationals. Is one of them Jarju?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD...didn't my large breasted teammates take three from you a couple of weeks back?

Outrage and shame!
Dark days in Langley indeed...
The only light as of late has been Dude going on vacation and not playing the last two matches.

I'll continue the love in.

Merry Christmas everyone and peace be with you and your families.

See you in 2012 and cheers,
RF

And just like that I'm an afterthought.

I'll have you know I somehow gained 6 lbs while away (went straight to my tits) and picked up a nice ankle injury, so I should be even more useful to the squad now.

I usually take some good photos when away on these junkets...this one was just a little weird. One of the places we stayed in was owned by an arts enthusiast, and she had portraits and scupltures on display and for sale all over the joint. There were some weird ones.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

Attachments

• DSCF0298.jpg
    DSCF0298.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0299.jpg
    DSCF0299.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF0301.jpg
    DSCF0301.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0302-KNVB.jpg
    DSCF0302-KNVB.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 66

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry christmas to regs & crew !
Also merry Christmas to all master teams & their families

The Corr Clan

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored.... It just came to me... I now know where I have heard your voice before.. You are the Mayor from Whoville!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 more sleeps loserrrr till we play !well I mean I watch & wind u up

Sidvicious

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! what a crazy game today at Cedar Park. Poco get out to a 3-0 halftime lead, with 2 own goals, game over right? Nope, we come out and score 4 goals to lead 4-3 with 15 to go, but Poco scores late on a great breakaway for the tie. Fun game to be apart of. Poco has a good team, and a great bunch of guys.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the legends have a goal tending problem since they don't have an issue scoring goals. Sorry I missed the game but whistler is in great condition. I guess promotion is once again out of the question for poco.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like the legends have a goal tending problem since they don't have an issue scoring goals. Sorry I missed the game but whistler is in great condition. I guess promotion is once again out of the question for poco.

Didn't even want to reply to this quote, more importantly Grove 1 - NDU 0. Coulda, shoulda, woulda !! No excuses tip of the hat to the Alder boys who were a little bit more hungrier and willing manno 'o' manno. BTP stood on his head tonight for us but we couldn't score in a whore house at the other end !! Happy New Year to all its gonna be a great race to the finish !!!

ps. Well done Sid and the razor-boars !! Promo is in sight ???

Semantic

Sep 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also merry Christmas to all master teams & their families

The Corr Clan

Corrsy, good to see you and the fam at the mall a few weeks ago. When's our match take place, a few weeks?

Thunder over SSFC by a couple today under cloudy but decent conditions. Could have been a closer game, but it wasn't in the cards for the travellers. Thunder held up to the pressure, SSFC couldn't get rolling on all cylinders.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't even want to reply to this quote, more importantly Grove 1 - NDU 0. Coulda, shoulda, woulda !! No excuses tip of the hat to the Alder boys who were a little bit more hungrier and willing manno 'o' manno. BTP stood on his head tonight for us but we couldn't score in a whore house at the other end !! Happy New Year to all its gonna be a great race to the finish !!!

ps. Well done Sid and the razor-boars !! Promo is in sight ???
promo ....who cares,I just want BTP:shut-up: to hang them up if we win the league:gift:

sid:shut-up:

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
too quiet in here. this can only mean one thing. Sid is saving the trash talk for game time. its going to be a looooong game!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
too quiet in here. this can only mean one thing. Sid is saving the trash talk for game time. its going to be a looooong game!

It means Sid is getting old and cant hold his booze after a night celebrating his 40th at earls.. Rumor is he is still in bed with a hangover

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No match score on the Babybacks vs Dominion? Did you all get snowed in at the park?

1-1 says website. Anyone wanna offer up a game report?

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco had more possession. We each had a few quality chances, but the keeper either made a nice save, or the net was missed. They buried a nice header in the first, we got a PK with a few minutes left to tie it up. Call could have went either way. I don't think the keeper meant to take our guy down, but he kind of fell on him in the scramble for the rebound. It was a tough game against a tough team. We're disappointed we couldn't get the win, but we'll take the point.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also the guy in the middle of the park Phil brown was shite
Ruined a good game

Sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet