Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU Alumni 3-0 win over Sick Temple. Missed the game but was told NDUA dominated with the 20 players who showed up for the game today! Missed the game today but got my cooler back and it was pretty much empty. Wish I could have bought you a pint whistle Blower. Next time!Well done boyzzzzz!!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU looking good for the first match of the year.With AT and myself on the pitch the score could have been really ugly.Lucky for WB we took the day off! Bring on the ex-mates Surrey Heat. What the hell RF,6-0? Obviously RJ was between the pipes!

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Northside Rangers 3 - Guilford 0 good win to start the season, a little helter skelter to start the game but we calmed down and put a few away with the Caps having one really good chance that our goaile took care of.
Looks like NDU is the team to beat in this div...hopefully we can keep up and give them a game when we play.

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods no hope in hell you will compete with our BBQ and cooler you are dreaming get your head out of the clouds!

As for RF other than the one goal you might have scored on yourself you probably would have kept a clean slate Mate!!! RJ really needs to stop blaming you for the team GAA. Can we set up a friendly it would be a good excuse for a BBQ with our Langley pals.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods no hope in hell you will compete with our BBQ and cooler you are dreaming get your head out of the clouds!

As for RF other than the one goal you might have scored on yourself you probably would have kept a clean slate Mate!!! RJ really needs to stop blaming you for the team GAA. Can we set up a friendly it would be a good excuse for a BBQ with our Langley pals.
A Sid heed
BBQ sounds good ,come to our palace ,it's call piggys ...
Redwoods is the bartender there & Picard is the head chef,dude is head doorman

Ps ;I hear akslop is pole dancing there :)

Just saying

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU looking good for the first match of the year.With AT and myself on the pitch the score could have been really ugly.Lucky for WB we took the day off! Bring on the ex-mates Surrey Heat. What the hell RF,6-0? Obviously RJ was between the pipes!

The sun was in my eyes.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice...just got in from the first home game BBQ....I can't believe the cooler still had beer in it...maybe cause the "linesman" left early...anyways...two games played...two wins....still have the "can't say it as keeper says it's a curse"......good game..Heat always give it their best but we took revenge on the tie of last year. Hopefully we will keep the bodies coming out into the rainy season......RF..did you miss a BBQ...Tandorri chicken,home made Lasgasna,fresh salmon.and Fratelli treats....never mind the mix of beverages in the cooler...oh...3-0 NDU!

Cheers!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice...just got in from the first home game BBQ....I can't believe the cooler still had beer in it...maybe cause the "linesman" left early...anyways...two games played...two wins....still have the "can't say it as keeper says it's a curse"......good game..Heat always give it their best but we took revenge on the tie of last year. Hopefully we will keep the bodies coming out into the rainy season......RF..did you miss a BBQ...Tandorri chicken,home made Lasgasna,fresh salmon.and Fratelli treats....never mind the mix of beverages in the cooler...oh...3-0 NDU!

Cheers!
Ya,that was too bad he left early...he told me he had never met so many piss-tanks in his life! He said he was scheduled to do a few more NDU games and promised he`d be back for the $1 beers.He thought it was a very well-played match by the reds!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big match for NDU vs Bullets this sat night.Top of the tables is on the line.Rumour has it Bullets are the same crash and bangers they were when i played against them back in Div 3. Bring the full-body armour and lots of heart.Let's keep it goin' NDU!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0