Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, any predictions?
CoastalFC Rangers vs White Rock Utd
Poco FCNorthside Rangers vs Coastal FC Vintage
South Surrey FC Bullets vs North Delta SC Utd
SurreyHeat vs SFC Temple Utd
SurreyShooting Stars vs Guildford FC Caps

2 games in now, we must have some expert opinions?

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, agree with most, but the last one I'll go with Shooting Stars - I think they'll surprise a few teams
Tightest game is Bullets vs NDU.....guessing by the scores of previous weeks

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with BK 7, fairly easy week.
Coastal Rangers win 4-1
Coastal Vintage win 3-0
NDU win 3-1
Temple win 3-0 ( they win only because Uppal is still out)
Caps win 2-1

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear our favourite linesman is coming out to the game.....wonder if he'll have a little something to keep his heart warm while over on yonder sideline?? Can you believe someone told him it was $1.00 beer night:big-smile:...first place on the line...already!

Cheers!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Poco pulled it out of the bag tonight against all predictions - I'm betting not too many travellers out to Gates was the issue? Any reports from there?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Poco pulled it out of the bag tonight against all predictions - I'm betting not too many travellers out to Gates was the issue? Any reports from there?

NSR 4 - Vintage 0

Vintage had about 20 guys out tonight and we had 18 so numbers were not the issue...we scored about 5 min in and didn't look back.
Vintage ran out of gas near the end and after a 20 min spell in the 1st half where they had the play but didn't score and we put in our 2nd it was over.
Good group of guys for CFC and was a good win after a poor performance last sunday.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 3 - 3 vs Bullets.Terrible result.Up 3-1 with 15 to go and the BOZO in the middle calls a penalty with no time left when a Bullets player hammers a ball across the box hitting a helpless defender in the arm.Pathetic display of reffing...Bullets deserve credit for their hard work.We'll get them next time........out!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm...would love to say something about tonights match out in South Surrey but I'd probably get removed from TTP due to all the $^%$#*#*&^!#%(^#%!(#*(#*(!#&#*)&!#)*^#)#&^!#^)&......where oh where do they find these inept.....#&#&$#...then give them a whistle to run a soccer match.....really...he's telling us the changes in the rules prior to the game...perhaps he should READ them ALL himself first.......3-3....undeserved...Bullets??? More like cannon balls the way they run over everthing....where's the rum!!

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BK7.....that was toooooo nice!

Cheers!

ps: next Friday night...home game...I hear Capt. Morgan & Sailor Jerry are in town.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Bozo must really hate us. Just checked the FVSL website......4-2 Bullets.Send in the interventionist!!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking at the FVSL weekend scores.......M1 Langley FC takin' it on the chin 7-1 drubbing.RF,comments? Is the B(O)RM back?

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well this felt like a 3-3 loss. Bullets tie it in the last second of the game pk on a complete shite call by the ref.Complete jackass this beauty. Managed to get all the calls spot on that involved checking players socks ensuring they all had the proper color tape though.Very quick to hide behind his yellow card after the game when even remotely questioned on the call. Embarrassed to be part of the reffing fraternity with guys like this. To many squandered chances with two or three sitters in the mix.

Gave two points away but was an enjoyable game to play in with surprisingly very little whining. I guess guys are still to out of shape and don't have the energy.

Nice to have ten subs again, good thing we signed 30 with al the early injuries already lol.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky boys.

For sure they're back ma bad knee brotha.
Look at their roster and it says it all.

The only guys I think they didn't have out were Kelly, Robbie and Ang.
Very notable exceptions though.
Ang was there but Tony played in the pipes.

We were short and rubbish though.
Not good to have both combinations and facing them.
I think with some depth we could have competed but they're defintely back.
Good to see for them actually as much as we took in the ass.

I suppose this post should be in the Div. 1 thread but I feel like I'm writing in my diary over there. ;)

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, so much for the "easy" week of predictions.
More form to go on now, so let's see if we can get any closer:
North Delta SC Utd vs Coastal FC Rangers
SFC Temple Utd vs South Surrey FC Bullets
Coastal FC Vintage vs SurreyShooting Stars
White Rock Utd vs Poco Northside Rangers
Guildford FC Caps vs SurreyHeat

Have at it!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money