Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bottle has gotten the better of me.....just lost a good buddy from work....bone cancer...rest in peace Roger

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
My pick this week:
CFC Rangers 3 - CFC Vintage 2
MOTW Poco Rangers 2 - Stars 4
Bullets 4 - White Rock 2
Caps 1 - Temple 2
NDU 3 - Heat 1

Bullets can do this if they play a disciplined game they always seem to show up " sorry but they some other strikers as well"Bullets 4 - White Rock 2
Caps great defense but needs to rebuild an take a look at some players if temple moves the ball they should win Temple 2-1 over Caps
NDU depends if they decide to bring the roid monkeys out should win over the heat. then have a beer and do more roids!
NDU 3 - Heat 1
No body is giving the stars the respect they deserve, hard working team, only responds to constant yapping from other teams Stars should do well. The pressure is on POCO as this is their homefield game Stars 4- Poco 2

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 Stars 2 it was a good game

Or actually NSR 2 - SS 4

A quick 3 goal lead within 30 as SS were terrific coming forward. When NSR realized if hard pressure were put on their defence they would cough it up, the balance tilted and it was 3-2. They scored their fourth with about 5 to go as we pushed forward looking for the equalizer exposing ourselves at back. A fair result though as they had far more quality chances...our goalie kept us in it.

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or actually NSR 2 - SS 4
My mistake, my take from this game is that Stars does not really care if they score against them because they know that they can out score any team. It is clear now that Stars are team to be respected, they have so many talented players that it is becoming a head arch for the management during subs. They don't need VMSL farm to win. The team is on a roll right now it will take more than 10 JJ to stop them from winning the league.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or actually NSR 2 - SS 4
My mistake, my take from this game is that Stars does not really care if they score against them because they know that they can out score any team. It is clear now that Stars are team to be respected, they have so many talented players that it is becoming a head arch for the management during subs. They don't need VMSL farm to win. The team is on a roll right now it will take more than 10 JJ to stop them from winning the league.

I see you are a product of the Surrey Public School system so I found you a link to help you with your command of English

https://orders.hookedonphonics.com/...G1&pc=SWPGAA&gclid=CK_3xqTI1rMCFal_QgodLF0AWQ

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see you are a product of the Surrey Public School system so I found you a link to help you with your command of English

https://orders.hookedonphonics.com/...G1&pc=SWPGAA&gclid=CK_3xqTI1rMCFal_QgodLF0AWQ

Seriously, do you have problems with SSS FC or with the players or with their supporters, I noticed that your review about them is always negative. You are welcome to join the SSS if you want but you must be positive a positive thinker is a positive player. Stay focus because your time will come and it won't be pretty, I predict 8 goals Stars to 1 North Delta, I believe you can sign in more JJs it will not change anything.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or actually NSR 2 - SS 4

A quick 3 goal lead within 30 as SS were terrific coming forward. When NSR realized if hard pressure were put on their defence they would cough it up, the balance tilted and it was 3-2. They scored their fourth with about 5 to go as we pushed forward looking for the equalizer exposing ourselves at back. A fair result though as they had far more quality chances...our goalie kept us in it.

fair result last night as the stars were the better team overall. When we gifted them 3 in the first 30 it was tough to find a way back in but after we got our 2nd, the stars were on their heels quite a bit. We could have/should have pulled a better result when the momentum switched to us. They have some very skilled forwards and mids but the defense is shocking...I wouldn't be so sure that if JJ gets ahold of that backline he won't bury 3 or 4. Also on a side note, the dramatics from this side is too much sometimes, the fake injuries and delay of game tactics sure do take away from what was I thought a very entertaining match.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, do you have problems with SSS FC or with the players or with their supporters, I noticed that your review about them is always negative. You are welcome to join the SSS if you want but you must be positive a positive thinker is a positive player. Stay focus because your time will come and it won't be pretty, I predict 8 goals Stars to 1 North Delta, I believe you can sign in more JJs it will not change anything.

Taking the piss is a British term meaning to take liberties at the expense of others, or to be unreasonable. It is often used (or confused) with taking the piss out of which is an expression meaning to mock, tease, ridicule, or scoff.[1] It is also not to be confused with "taking a piss", which refers to the actual biological act of urinating. Taking the Mickey (Mickey Bliss, Cockney rhyming slang) or taking the Michael is another term for making fun of someone. These terms are most widely used in the United Kingdom,

now move along you are giving me a head arch!!

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey this is not an English Language forum, and this is coming from a guy that couldn’t spell “earning” properly in his last post.
"JJ has played 2 games, out of seven goals scored he has been invloled in six of them. So I would say he is earniong his pay.. We had about 20 good chances on Friday night and the SFC Temple had 4. Like SS said we will take the 3 points and move on to the Heat. Who is "righting" off the heat?? "
I know and have worked people like you, because you have some degree you think that you are more knowledgeable than others, bro listen you know nothing about soccer from your comments.
Keep your English Degree in the classroom.
I don’t why everybody is so high on this JJ thing, is he “ J J” Okocha? I don’t think so, let me quickly remind you all, we are talking about an ex Whitecap here. MSL is the weakest league in North America, not in the world.
Quote of the day “Abi ni bi ya to si ability’ Interpretation “Born with, is different from I learned it”

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't give a damn how bad your spelling is and I fully support comments like "Stars does not really care if they score against them". Pride before the fall and all that. But I will say that you weren't showing such insouciance last night when it was 3-2 and your defence couldn't hit a pass out to the midfield for about a quarter of an hour.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
good god those shooting stars were fast. I felt like sh#t this morning. My hamstrings have been cramping all day. SS are completely different than every other team. Vintage, Rangers (x2), lets face it we all play similar games. Stars are balls to the wall attacking. We did figure it our after we were down 3-0, but it was too late. Once we started pounding them we got some space back and made it interesting. I would love to play them again. Looks like the fight for second is on.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0