Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP happened.

TTP was hapenning then, dare I say better. What I wouldn't give for a 1 AM drunken post or 5 from Coach. Somebody find Coach, and get a bottle of Wild Turkey and a lap-top permanently logged onto TTP in front of him. Pretty sure he can be found chewing out 11 year old refs officiating Hockey 4 Spring League.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, its official Utah does NOT, I repeat DOES NOT have the biggest yap in local soccer.
In fact he does not hold a candle to Bestie from West Van. 1/2 way through the game he accused the ref of getting EVERY call wrong, every one!

Bestie sounds like a very smrt man...

best of Luck to the Castilians ...

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

All three of you just may fill out the top three in Greater Vancouver.

Just sayin'.

Respectfully, I am no where near those 2, perhaps top 10.
Beastie made my ears bleed and Utah talks so much there is very little oxygen left around him, it is nearly an unsafe playing environment, WCB would have special regulations.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have no reply comment.... I just think each page should have at least two posts of mine to watch my man-boobs jiggling ... I would normally have spaced it out better, but it's slow here lately...

I know Yoda... keep on topic or you'll close it down Yada Yada Yoda ...

Dude: What's with the gay bikers (not that there's anything wrong with it... ) is that you in the middle ? Did you bend a spoke and need consoling ?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Respectfully, I am no where near those 2, perhaps top 10.
Beastie made my ears bleed and Utah talks so much there is very little oxygen left around him, it is nearly an unsafe playing environment, WCB would have special regulations.

I never thought of it that way. I think that must explain my slow and steady decline in performance over the past 8 or so years playing w/ Utah.

Guru: you may click on the link in my sig to learn of the gay bikers. I'm the one on the right helping the guy w/ the broken spoke and 1/2 a lung.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you said I looked gay on my bike? That's a whole lot of gayness piled into one bike.

Thanks Dude :cool: !! You didn't have to do that... my point wasn't to elicit donations !

and our group prefers the term "merry" ...

Merry: full of gaiety or high spirits... marked by festivity or gaiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0