Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 divisions does make sense if you have the right number of teams. I've heard there will be at least 3 new teams next year. Who knows what will happen with Chilly-Mission after the forfeit debacle to end their season?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 divisions does make sense if you have the right number of teams. I've heard there will be at least 3 new teams next year. Who knows what will happen with Chilly-Mission after the forfeit debacle to end their season?

Even better !!! 27 teams makes 3 x 9, for 16 games (8 home and away) ... and with Poco folding, then re-entering under a different name ... that makes up for Mission folding ...

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or as the league has talked about having a masters cat division for the teams that don't want to move up and want to be there feeder team to the premier team like poco!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cat division is the dumbest idea I have heard so the league probably will do it. Who came up with the idea the razorbacks so they can eliminate some competition?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys. Lets try to even remotely stay on topic. This thread is about FVSL soccer, not about disease dicks or sisters or whatever. Thanks.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. If you are going to discuss promotion and relegating etc I'll leave this thread open but if you're all gonna just post like Sid it's getting closed.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good for you Yoda. But of more importance, several news outlets over the last hour have been reporting that Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Sir M

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for getting us back on topic.

As for Osama's death, it's sad. He was a great keeper, although often injured and no showing on a regular basis, not being able to stop a beachball, never staying for post game bevies.

Oh hell, I hated him. Good riddance!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First If you manage to get to the provincial final and match the feat of us lowly delta lads did last year then come talk. Otherwise here is hoping you match your prOvincial success last year and go out in the second round again.

Bored - Bueller Bueller Bueller.......

Maybe next year but from what I hear dissention is in the Mighty Castillian ranks....

Ready for the links FORE, golf anyone?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The three divisions would suit me just fine.

I'm definitely "out of the loop", so far as discussions over the summer go, but I can't see Langley coming together with one strong team for Premier. I'd prefer to battle it out in the second division of a three division league.

But hey, wherever we end up we end up. The league has grown and changed dramatically over the past two years, and all things considered, I think the league has done a good job managing it. Two things I'd like to see disappear:

~The oddball schedule. If you're going to have uneven schedules, you must have two sides.

~Castillian sandbagging. Officially old and tired.

Seriously though, though luck to the Castillians. I'm not one of those that badly wanted to see them lose. I'd prefer to have seen the best FVSL Masters squad go through, but what a tough draw. Many felt the winner of that match would go on to win, and I agree that West Van will now win. All that said, a few years back Surrey United and SFC Rangers were at the top battling it out for FVSL supremacy, and went on as the top dogs in the Provincials- Rangers winning once or twice. Back then, it seemed the Rangers had a lot of support from the FVSL brethren. What's the difference now?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe next year. We'll take our lumps.

Good Luck to South Delta and the Dragons. I agree with Dude, happy to see success out of the Valley even if it isn't us.
It would be nice to see an all FVSL finals? Good Luck guys.
It is a strong league and boy has it changed with more changes coming.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, its official Utah does NOT, I repeat DOES NOT have the biggest yap in local soccer.
In fact he does not hold a candle to Bestie from West Van. 1/2 way through the game he accused the ref of getting EVERY call wrong, every one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0