Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Browncow,

You're right, the Castilians know nothing about winning championships. News flash, you still have to play the top team twice. Where you will likely drop 6 points which will drop you way down in the standings. Last year South Delta was first place, having played more games, until about late January. They finished 4th and missed the provincials. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to your lot. That would be sooooooo disappointing.

Don't count your chickens.

JTL

no chickens to count here, the league is still wide open, what i was trying to relay to bored is that as long as WRU keep getting 3 points, the score in the game is meaningless.

as for poco being the " top team" and know all about winning championships, lemme ask you this. when was the last time the league was this strong?. add the dragons and a vastly improved white rock to a few delta sides, and i don't think anyone can lay claim to being the top team till the end of the season. sure there are favorites, but whats to say poco dont lose their next 2 games, which would make the end of the season home and away series a lot less interesting.

p.s. bored...how many times did u check the site waiting for my reply? my guess is 10+

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco IS the top team in the league, skid mark.
The top team from last year gets that claim.
Until you win the league AND win the cup you don't.
Good start, good luck.
Your luck will run out!

PS: What's to say that you don't lose your next 2 games.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

;)
Poco IS the top team in the league, skid mark.
The top team from last year gets that claim.

PS: What's to say that you don't lose your next 2 games.

Don't we get that honour as we lost in the provincial final last year;)

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

ur tired, weak, in fact...booooring

you live off the past, and i will concern myself with the present. you work on padding up the excuse file, just in case....cuz ya never know!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ur tired, weak, in fact...booooring

you live off the past, and i will concern myself with the present. you work on padding up the excuse file, just in case....cuz ya never know!!

poco castillians to finish 2nd to wru....... defaggons to finish 3rd:wa:
smokesomekush to win golden booth
slats to trail with 2nd place
poco dominion to win div 1
geu to finish 3rd

alpha spagetti????
higgsy thinks your a KNOB:wa:

go yo bed browncow is twelv firty
yall go court morrow morn biatch:bronco::cool:

dissid

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

poco castillians to finish 2nd to wru....... defaggons to finish 3rd:wa:
smokesomekush to win golden booth
slats to trail with 2nd place
poco dominion to win div 1
geu to finish 3rd

alpha spagetti????
higgsy thinks your a KNOB:wa:

go yo bed browncow is twelv firty
yall go court morrow morn biatch:bronco::cool:

dissid

dont know enough about masters premier Sydney- I barely survive in Div.1 masters which is why i transfered to the weaker vmsl this week...:cool:

Never played against Kush - but JTL is my hero so I go with him. Plus Bored's been turning it up a notch the past couple of weeks and Coops will fill in nicely for the "should-have-been-starting-instead-of-sitting" player they just lost again this week. :knvb::knvb::knvb:another one bites the dust in castalians land....could there be more or has the bleeding finally stopped?

As for GEU finishing 3rd...they will definitely finish in the top 3 for sure. Will come down to PA, Poco and GEU. Those head-to-heads will decide who's where. GEU is very solid on D...they don't give up much.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

'Bout time you got the hell out of the Valley Alphi...;):(

The toughest team we've played this year has been Temple. They are most definitely not the Temple of old. They are very strong and skilled going forward. They have issues at the back and in goal which has hurt them, but if those things get sorted, watch out.

I still say any one of a number of teams can do it, though. All you have to do is look at the record of the fairly mediocre SFC Caps to see that a good schedule goes a long way.

All I know is that Surrey Heat and the FV Athletic won't win the league. After that, all bets are off. :rolleyes:

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

throw DFC into that lot with Heat and Athletic...they are a sad sac as well....

The toughest team we've played this year has been Temple. They are most definitely not the Temple of old. They are very strong and skilled going forward. They have issues at the back and in goal which has hurt them, but if those things get sorted, watch out.

I still say any one of a number of teams can do it, though. All you have to do is look at the record of the fairly mediocre SFC Caps to see that a good schedule goes a long way.

All I know is that Surrey Heat and the FV Athletic won't win the league. After that, all bets are off. :rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

throw DFC into that lot with Heat and Athletic...they are a sad sac as well....

With some big transfers& signings in th e next few weeks dont be supprised if we finnish in the top 5
remember we re a 1st year team
not a washed up old bunch of 40 + years trying to relive their youth
going through midlife crisis
good luck this weekend
to all master teams

sid

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I would have to say you guys were the toughest team we(Temple) have played this year as well.

Honourable mention should go to both the LUCF Atheltics and All Blacks who also have given us very tough games.

We have made a few new signings that should help shore up our backline and goaltending situation going forward after the break.

Big game for us agains Langley Saturday. We are gonna be missing some key starters due to a large amount of work Christmas parties on Saturday, (I am sure LUFC is prolly in the same boat) so we will see if our guys can step up to the challenge. Def not a week where we wanted to be missing some key starters, playing a tough team like Langley, but not much we can do about it.

League is still wide open for the taking.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Big game for us agains Langley Saturday. We are gonna be missing some key starters due to a large amount of work Christmas parties on Saturday, (I am sure LUFC is prolly in the same boat) so we will see if our guys can step up to the challenge. Def not a week where we wanted to be missing some key starters, playing a tough team like Langley, but not much we can do about it.

Who is this?
Gurps or JTL?

;)

See you Saturday bud.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sydney, Sydney, Sydney - can't field a team - have they deserted you already??? Seriously - tell your players to stop calling and asking to transfer to GEU. They say they are tired of your bs already and it's not even Christmas man. Get the hint and fcuk off - you've screwed every team up that you've been a part of.

The best thing about your lame-ass posts are that you have no idea who Alphaghetti/ghetto is....#25...wrong guy dude...44 year old virgin - lame. And confused about my sexuality - wouldn't that be your dream come true Sydney......:cool:

Prediction for Friday night against Poco - spread will be at least 4 for Poco and you'll log on shortly after you get home, alone and lonely, moaning about how many of them were offside....getting old brother.
Dfc 2 --poco 3
1 bagel 23 in for poco they were the better team in the first 20 but we looked better in the last 20
spotter for us ....over the bar,still 1-0 poco,halt time........
we pressured poco with some early 2nd half chances & then the unspoken free kick poco ...keeper drops the ball rebound poco score 2-0
last 20 we pressure we score 1
then poco score a pk with 14 left
we scored again with 10 left
final 3-2 poco
good luck .....
to the clown who shouted out "you know when ya have just played the razorbacks"
suck my taco biatch ya looossserrr
:wa:
alphafag
unlucky with your outcome:knvb:

sid

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

"you know when ya have just played the razorbacks"

In fairness, there were a number of Poco players who had fresh wounds after tonight's game. It was very physical - pretty much one way all game - and we are all a little sore right now.

But the pain is always a little easier to take after a win.:bronco:

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dfc 2 --poco 3
1 bagel 23 in for poco they were the better team in the first 20 but we looked better in the last 20
spotter for us ....over the bar,still 1-0 poco,halt time........
we pressured poco with some early 2nd half chances & then the unspoken free kick poco ...keeper drops the ball rebound poco score 2-0
last 20 we pressure we score 1
then poco score a pk with 14 left
we scored again with 10 left
final 3-2 poco
good luck .....
to the clown who shouted out "you know when ya have just played the razorbacks"
suck my taco biatch ya looossserrr
:wa:
alphafag
unlucky with your outcome:knvb:

Well- I got the score wrong...well done....loss is still a loss.

But I nailed the fact that you logged on right when you got home...:wa::wa::wa:

enjoy the bottom of the standings chimps....

sid

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

SD 3 - Abbotsford 1 - yawn. Should have stayed home and calked the tub.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

fat monkey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hurting scars

wtf are ya on about??

different game than I saw

bunch of pussycats out there t nite

alphanerd.....What time did u get on ur computer
good luch at MF ,especially when ur on the bench when the click show up now & then
say hello to Bazil

Im at the bar on my I phone son
operation red nose:bronco::knvb::wa:

have a good christmas everyone thanks for the matches aspecially alphagettos FACE and MY arse

sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco out coached the thuggerbacks

outcoached
we dont have a coach!!
lmao
poco should win the league,but for heaven sakes,we gave them a good run for their money,
they are not brilliant
just hard working

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

NDU B 3 PA Rangers 2. Important match for us and we came out with intent, shoulda had a couple more in the first half. PA where full value in the second half our lack of bodies almost cost us, almost... Nice win on to the next one, NDU B starting to come together, good spirit by both teams, except for #9 PAR at the end. Nice to finish with 11 LOL!

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sids view of the game was pretty spot on!
Last 20minutes Poco was lucky to pull out the win!
Anyways hard fought match.
Yes you guys should know better when you play the Razorbacks your in for a hard fought battle & your going to have to work hard to win!
Poco had there full side out last night & I feel they will win the league.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0