Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Sids view of the game was pretty spot on!
Last 20minutes Poco was lucky to pull out the win!

I don't disagree with this description of the game. We had the ball much more than Dewdney for the first 70 minutes of the game and were unlucky not to be up more than 2 - 0 (despite DFC's shanked PK:wa:). But the last 15 or 20 was a fire drill in our end. TO DFC's credit, they really came at us and we were caught watching for large stretches. They likely would have tied it if we played 10 more minutes.

With all due respect to Alphabet's view of them, Dewdney should not be where they are in the standings. They work hard and play a tough game. They aren't much fun to play against. Their 6 points is a direct result of the terribly unbalanced schedule. They've only played the best teams in the division to this point in the season. I'm quite certain they will start to climb the standings after the New Year once they start playing against some of the bottom half teams - a little anyway;).

I know this the wrong thread, but does anyone know the Master's Cup draw yet?:confused:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Monkey,

You guys drew the Razorbacks again I believe. Hopefully Poco does win Div. 1 - it would be nice to have some local Friday night derbies with them.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

With all due respect to Alphabet's view

With all due respect he can lick the sweat off my balls.

Poco 3 NDLPSASAPUA 1.

Not a good first half for Poco. Much better second half with 3 goals to show for it.
Very nice goal for ND on a good individual effort.
2 nice goals from Poco about 20 minutes into the 2nd, 5 minutes apart pretty much ended the game.

We will take the points, not a pretty win.

Mark? was the ref, we've had him the last 2 games. A few interesting calls but not bad.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't disagree with this description of the game. We had the ball much more than Dewdney for the first 70 minutes of the game and were unlucky not to be up more than 2 - 0 (despite DFC's shanked PK:wa:). But the last 15 or 20 was a fire drill in our end. TO DFC's credit, they really came at us and we were caught watching for large stretches. They likely would have tied it if we played 10 more minutes.

With all due respect to Alphabet's view of them, Dewdney should not be where they are in the standings. They work hard and play a tough game. They aren't much fun to play against. Their 6 points is a direct result of the terribly unbalanced schedule. They've only played the best teams in the division to this point in the season. I'm quite certain they will start to climb the standings after the New Year once they start playing against some of the bottom half teams - a little anyway;).

I know this the wrong thread, but does anyone know the Master's Cup draw yet?:confused:

thanks for the credit

sid

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

With all due respect he can lick the sweat off my balls.

Poco 3 NDLPSASAPUA 1.

Not a good first half for Poco. Much better second half with 3 goals to show for it.
Very nice goal for ND on a good individual effort.
2 nice goals from Poco about 20 minutes into the 2nd, 5 minutes apart pretty much ended the game.

We will take the points, not a pretty win.

Mark? was the ref, we've had him the last 2 games. A few interesting calls but not bad.

Bored - everyone here knows your JTL's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season.

As for licking the cobwebs...er... sweat off your balls - appreciate the offer - but Sydney actually sent me a PM and asked if I wouldn't mind if I let him fill in for me. I reluctantly agreed.....:)

BTW - MS sure looked good last night in Black & Blue...potted a beauty and cranked another off the post.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ya...Syd was really persuasive...it was really tough to pass up.
Quit It...........Im all scott kerrs
first set of balls I fondeled twice in 10 seconds
I would appreciate IT IF YOU SPELL ME NAME PROPERLY aLPHAgETTO ITS sid NOT syd
SPEAKING OF BALLS how did brad leitch balls taste last night alpha....I see you have the MF attitude me thought you lost for a while,Balls .............
sorry to hear you dont have any getto super staaa
good luck playing in Ubc at 10 am next sunday morning ya sausage

SID
PS WHO WAS THE LITTLE MEXICAN MULE PLAYING FOR POCO?
Whats his nick name again?TACO SUAvE puto

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bored - everyone here knows your JTL's sidekick...hell I could play along side him and be good for 12 goals a season.

I thank my lucky stars after every game, first goal I ever scored was cleaning up a rebound from one of JTLs rockets.
I fondly remember a goal I scored last year. Let me set the scene, we needed to win the game to clinch the league and more importanly we needed to win to claim 2 dozen beer that was wagered on the game.

The wager was with their cute bald, ball sucking center back. Said centerback tried to dribble it up the middle of the park, I knicked it off 'im and went in for an unassisted goal. Might have been the GWG too. It was most satisfying, more so than the half dozen 'nutmegs' I demonstrated on the same centerback earlier this year. Less satisfying than drinking the winnings at their home park during our celebratory BBQ.

I can't remember the point of the story.... no wait .... it is coming back to me now .... You could score 12 playing alongside JTL, I agree, but only if you were playing against you, anyone could.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Temple 0 – 0 LUFC Athletics (ABD)

Caught one of the hoped to be promising games between arguably two of the top teams in Div. 1 Masters; two teams with a rivalry. Game Abandoned about the 70th minute after Hildebrand of LUFC elbowed a Temple player in the back of the head. A shoving match ensued between the teams and the ref became overwhelmed which lead to the calling of the game. This decision was somewhat surprising considering no punches were thrown and both teams had begun to disperse. LUFC throughout were classless resorting to racial slurs, which is quite sad in what has become a diverse league.

I heard a rumour that Hildebrand has some sort of grudge against Temple and was suspended 5 games in the summer for an incident with a Temple player (not sure if it was the same player or not)

I would love to see a rematch between these two teams. Temple beat them early on in the season and form what I heard LUFC were not happy about it. A tie does neither team a favour in their attempt at promotion.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did anyone get kicked in the nuts? Did someone spit in another's face? The Assletics are known for this sort of behaviour.:eek:

JTL

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

5 reds in the game. No wonder the ref went home.

That, and to catch the Naslund ceremony.;)

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thank my lucky stars after every game, first goal I ever scored was cleaning up a rebound from one of JTLs rockets.
I fondly remember a goal I scored last year. Let me set the scene, we needed to win the game to clinch the league and more importanly we needed to win to claim 2 dozen beer that was wagered on the game.

The wager was with their cute bald, ball sucking center back. Said centerback tried to dribble it up the middle of the park, I knicked it off 'im and went in for an unassisted goal. Might have been the GWG too. It was most satisfying, more so than the half dozen 'nutmegs' I demonstrated on the same centerback earlier this year. Less satisfying than drinking the winnings at their home park during our celebratory BBQ.

I can't remember the point of the story.... no wait .... it is coming back to me now .... You could score 12 playing alongside JTL, I agree, but only if you were playing against you, anyone could.

It was 4 'megs' sidekick (and yes it was a very humbling experience). First game back in a year with no training will definitely throw your timing off a bit I guess...But if memory serves me correct sidekick you didn't do fcuk-all otherwise that game. Held you off the score sheet and the only thing JTL finished was a crappy PK call. We should have spent more time trying to shut the Grey twins down than you two.

Make sure you don't let your game slip like it was at the start of the season...even you're smart enough to know that JTL is dreaming of reuniting with kush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0