Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

T - but not sure why Sliver and Bored would leave a provincial title contender.

JTL
what bout greg b!!!!!& the gray bros:confused::confused::confused:
fcuk your mighty cast could be in trouble:eek::eek::eek:

they will leave to play with their pal snowie
Just a rumour from some kid running the celtics
rumours are sometimes true!
is it a posibility?
If div 1 poco wins the league!look at the history between the tayside lads,It will be very tempting for the old boys to jump ship ,play in a more non commited enviro.........0 :35 is all about keeping the ticker in tact,winning the odd game or 18(lol)& having a pint or 10(lol)
I think I is a huge possibility for the lads to re unite,
remember JTL if this happens your welcome to jump ship again(to DFC),just like the last 10 years,hoW many teams have you played for in your history(amature that is)su,mf,poco,sfc(didnt u leave sfc to join the vmsl ?...croatia?)poco ,alouette utd,coachmen,the rovers,dfc,,poco ...................
CHRIST SAKE
you have been on more teams than suit case SULLIVAN:p:p:p:p:p:p;);)

whore:D

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid, you're right about all of those players jumping ship. This may be our last year so we better make the most of it.

And as far as my amateur career - I play for whoever pays me the most. As far as playing for DFC next year - that is quite tempting as it is very close to home. Make me an offer and I'll consider it.

JTL

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

jack I hear poco domin ion will be recruiting bored & sliver next year if they win the league??T of F???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sid

Interesting sid you appear to be well informed and intelligent individual but the problem is that is a big if about winning the league. There are a lot of good teams (DFC thugs are not one of them) that have a shot at winning the league and it will come down to the end of the season to see who wins the league. Also who said Dominion would accept the promotion, we enjoy getting hacked by your lot so much we may just sell the spot to GEU and invest the money in the beer cooler. But lets say we do win and decide to try compete in the top division, bored, sliver, JTL or anybody else wanting to join the dominions would have to go through an interview proccess to see if they are the right type of teammate to fit into the Dominion camp. As per usual we will keep you informed what is happening in our camp as the news breaks.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

... The rest of the squad have a lot of character and would never quit a team. Quitters are for the VMSL not the FVSL.

JTL

...remember JTL ... just like the last 10 years, how many teams have you played for in your history ... su, mf,poco, sfc (didnt u leave sfc to join the vmsl ?...croatia?) poco, alouette utd, coachmen, the rovers, dfc, poco ...................

And as far as my amateur career - I play for whoever pays me the most.
JTL

all I got from this is that the rest of your team has character, but you'll jump ship at the drop of a hat ... please tell me I'm mistaken :confused::confused::confused:

As for Sliver and Bored playing for Dominion ... We're full... we had 8 to training Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure that most of them can play this week end...

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

all I got from this is that the rest of your team has character, but you'll jump ship at the drop of a hat ... please tell me I'm mistaken :confused::confused::confused

Nope, that is exactly what I was saying. You're sharp today Guru.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Interesting sid you appear to be well informed and intelligent individual but the problem is that is a big if about winning the league. There are a lot of good teams (DFC thugs are not one of them) that have a shot at winning the league and it will come down to the end of the season to see who wins the league. Also who said Dominion would accept the promotion, we enjoy getting hacked by your lot so much we may just sell the spot to GEU and invest the money in the beer cooler. But lets say we do win and decide to try compete in the top division, bored, sliver, JTL or anybody else wanting to join the dominions would have to go through an interview proccess to see if they are the right type of teammate to fit into the Dominion camp. As per usual we will keep you informed what is happening in our camp as the news breaks.
fuk off back to delta std
your still bitter about all them goals wade scored when he played against you twat
what was the total 13-14 in three games:rolleyes::rolleyes:
just keep doing what i am ,,,,,,,stay off the park:eek::eek:
jack you can come over with the no training rule you had 10 years ago but get 90 game day ;);)
put that in your pipe & smoke it:cool::cool::cool:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nope, that is exactly what I was saying. You're sharp today Guru.

JTL

It's all the extra sleep I'm getting ... Early to bed, late to rise! .. went to work an hour late today ... didn't get here till noon ...

Wow... that time already !! just time to get in a coffee before I head home at 2:30 .... whew!!!! I'm bushed... gonna have to have a nap when I get home!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's all the extra sleep I'm getting ... Early to bed, late to rise! .. went to work an hour late today ... didn't get here till noon ...

Wow... that time already !! just time to get in a coffee before I head home at 2:30 .... whew!!!! I'm bushed... gonna have to have a nap when I get home!

where did u go for coffee ? mattais?& a guinness gelato
should have turned right ....right again & went for a massage then a crackajack;):confused:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

where did u go for coffee ? mattais?& a guinness gelato
should have turned right ....right again & went for a massage then a crackajack;):confused:

you mean Matteo's best coffee & Gelato in the lower mainland ! ! ! !

That's Matteo's Gelato in Port Coquitlam:
(cheap plug)

Review: Matteo's Gelato | Port Coquitlam

Facebook: Matteo's Gelato | Facebook

Port Coq. Restaurant reviews (check out the right side of the page for the star rating)... it has the highest rating in all of Poco ! : Port Coquitlam Restaurant Reviews (Page 2)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Where's the moderator when you need him?

Back on topic gentlemen. Oh...and you too, Sid.;)

Any games going to be played tonight on grass? The fields are going to be a wee bit wet.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Where's the moderator when you need him?

Back on topic gentlemen. Oh...and you too, Sid.;)

Any games going to be played tonight on grass? The fields are going to be a wee bit wet.

Like I said, it was only a cheap plug ...

that's :
Matteo's Gelato
2615 Mary Hill Road
Port Coquitlam, BC
Coffee, Breakfast Cakes, Dessert, Sandwiches, Panini's, Soup & Gelato!

Matteo's is a quaint little Italian cafe nestled in the heart of downtown Poco.

Oh ... back on topic... and there's only a few games post Poned so far....

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Our feet are firmly planted on the ground. Your jealousy will not change that. Hey maybe after 6 months in Div 1 VMSL Masters you can transfer to a Calgary Div 1 masters team?

'Unatheltic Gaylord Asseaters' or UGA?

Come on bored -tell the truth. It's your knees that are firmly planted on the ground..... right in front of JTL. :wa:

Sid says dont' forget to swallow...JTL gets mad at him when he doesn't.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Come on bored -tell the truth. It's your knees that are firmly planted on the ground..... right in front of JTL. :wa:

Sid says dont' forget to swallow...JTL gets mad at him when he doesn't.

??? what are we... 10 year olds here ?

looking at alphabuttplugs profile, this says it all :

0 Friends
alphabet has not made any friends yet

does anyone else find this funny / odd ? !

Alpha... you should stop kicking the smaller kids in the sandbox at recess... being over 35 you should know better....

Ladnerdad

Oct 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

South Delta Derby

Historic first win for South Delta FC over Delta United, who had beaten us in all of our three previous encounters. This time we prevailed 3-1.
Delta United were the better team for the first 20 minutes or so. There goal came about 10 minutes into the game from a very well struck free kick from about 20 yards out. We felt the ref made a poor call on the foul as it was clear that our defender had got the ball first, but I think both teams will say that the ref did not have the strongest game. The game evened up after the 20 minute mark, and we got our goal from the penalty spot with just seconds left in the half. Will be interesting to hear Delta United's opinion on the foul that led to the penalty. From my position it appeared to be partly a real foul and partly a makeup call for a non-call on a trip on a partial breakaway that had occurred 10 minutes earlier.

Second half started even, no significant chances on either side. Our 2nd goal came out of nowhere about 15 minutes into the half. They cleared the ball up the left side of the pitch, our right back got to it first and knocked it back towards the middle of the pitch. Our left half got it about 25 yards out and unleashed a lovely shot. Our third goal came with about 15 minutes left. It was a sublime diving header off a free kick from the half. We held on until the final whistle.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

??? what are we... 10 year olds here ?

looking at alphabuttplugs profile, this says it all :

0 Friends
alphabet has not made any friends yet

does anyone else find this funny / odd ? !

Alpha... you should stop kicking the smaller kids in the sandbox at recess... being over 35 you should know better....

Bored - will you be my friend? JTL....Sid...how 'bout you guys? Moneyman or Mastermind....please guys? I don't want Guru to pick on me anymore on how I don't have any friends on TTP.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Dominion 5, PMSC Saints 0.

4 - 0 at the half and we took the foot off the gas pedal after that.

Pitt Meadows are a good bunch of guys and it was a fun, clean game.:)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I just read on the FVSL site that the Castilians beat the Dragons 6 - nil.

Jesus. What a beat down.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read on the FVSL site that the Castilians beat the Dragons 6 - nil.

Jesus. What a beat down.

It's true. 1 - 0 at half. With 2 Castilian yellows and a red for Dragons. Downhill from there.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's true. 1 - 0 at half. With 2 Castilian yellows and a red for Dragons. Downhill from there.

mmmm.....crow tastes great in this morning. I'll leave the predictions up to Yoda from now on.

congrats on the huge win guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0