Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 2 NDU 2

That's a great result for NDU 'B' and the Division 1 league...

And, wow, well done PoCo Dominion on the result against Peace Arch FC.
Peace Arch were missing some guys. I'm quite certain it would have been a tighter result had they had more than 12 guys at the park.

Very interesting result out of North Delta, although they are playing much better now than they were at the beginning of the year. Case in point, our first game against them was an easy 7-1 win and the second a few weeks later we had to defend like crazy late in the game to eke out a 2-1 win. I think they may steal a few more points before the season's out.:eek:

Nice to go into the break on top of the divison, although we have some pretty tough games still to go. There still could be as many as 7 teams that still have a shot, IMO.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

after 400+ posts I'm sure there is 1 or 2 I would like to have back. I would like to have part of my last post back...I didn't mean to say that there is always one idiot on every team..as a matter of fact I don't think I've ever thought of another teammate as an idiot..in the heat of the moment we have all had brief disagreements with teammates and nothing ever comes of it..we move on and play for each other, but this year it has been totally different and frustrating..the team has been forced to deal with constant negativity one player has created for no other than his own selfish reasons..almost everyone has had a verbal spat at some point with him and at least in at least two occasions players have had to step in before punches were exchanged and its always the same player...in all the years of playing I have never seen or heard an act like this.. Clearly my frustration reached a boiling point after last Fridays game that I responded to Sids post...(Its Sids fault) We have tried to deal with this in house ..players that help manage the team and our captain have tried talking to him and it has made no difference...that said I'm not sure if putting out the teams dirty laundry in a forum like this is the right thing..even if most if not all my teammates agree...part of me regrets it..I won't ever talk or respond about this issue again..on here or on the field..I hope we can take our X mas break and leave all this behind and come back and enjoy the great year our team is having..
On a happier note..our game today was not our best as far as knocking the ball and possession .but it was by far our best game finishing our chances.. Well done boyz...
kick his head in osame;)
Its like fcuking housewifes of poco city
get rid of the clown .......CANCER
no place on the team for a tit:knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid I just checked the standings and you should be concerned with your mob of hacks we are doing fine. Thanks for the concern though.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid I just checked the standings and you should be concerned with your mob of hacks we are doing fine. Thanks for the concern though.

lol
we have fun,you lot bitch tell each other to fuk off ,who has controll over the team MMMMM snowman?
yeh thats right,his buddy JAY mck has no respect for snowman,If he did ...he would not speak to captain pena like that..........
you should be concerned about what happens to your team If you win the league not the dfc lads,we are quite content where we are
WE is like your sobriety...ONE DAT AT A TIME ! disease dick or should I say white chedda dick:p:p:p:p;);););):wa::wa:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am glad to hear you are happy with losing. Snowman is a great leader, the cooler is never empty and his teammates love playing with him. So we all agree we are happy where we are in the standings. Merry Christmas Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am glad to hear you are happy with losing. Snowman is a great leader, the cooler is never empty and his teammates love playing with him. So we all agree we are happy where we are in the standings. Merry Christmas Sid

honestly disease dick,,,,,I really hope u guys do win,your team is on top of the table for a reason,I called you guys to win the league a couple of months ago., ask monkey man
will bored,sliver be reunited with snowman next year?
to be or not to be?
that is the queation

merry x mas

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid.. I had more posession on your half than your forwards on our half....and Im the goalie....
As far as the chirping... there is always one in every team...its too bad, he is one of our better players but he just doesnt get it. there is always one idiot...

Osama ... you shouldn't be so hard on yerself ... we don't really listen to you when you chirp anyway.... well... we listen, we just can't understand you ....

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

...that said I'm not sure if putting out the teams dirty laundry in a forum like this is the right thing... even if most if not all my teammates agree...

I agree... this is no ones business but the teams... keep yer yap shut !

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

yeh thats right, his buddy JAY mck has no respect for snowman, If he did ...he would not speak to captain pena like that...

3 posts in a row... my bad, but I'm catching up and had to resond to this comment...

Snowman has the respect of everyone on this team... and not just for the cooler .... there's his store where we can be all cozy and warm to drink in after games and "training"

... as for JAY mck ... he's the leader in respect for Snowman ... unquestionably !

And who made Osama Captain ?!?! Fat Monkey ... what's this all abooot ? ? ?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

3 posts in a row... my bad, but I'm catching up and had to resond to this comment...

Snowman has the respect of everyone on this team... and not just for the cooler .... there's his store where we can be all cozy and warm to drink in after games and "training"

... as for JAY mck ... he's the leader in respect for Snowman ... unquestionably !

And who made Osama Captain ?!?! Fat Monkey ... what's this all abooot ? ? ?
then he should learn how to not to tell his captain to shut the fuk up

just one mans opinion

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Another man's opinion: maybe teammates should keep dirty laundry off public BBs?

Every team has internal conflict, and I find the better teams I've played on have guys- good friends off the pitch- having a moan at each other on the pitch. Not always, but occasionally. It's not really a big deal, we're grown men, settle our differences over a beer, and of course in the case of the Lords, we hug it out.

It doesn't help when you have a bum patting fan airing out your issues over TTP, though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh, and stinky Jay- give me a ring when you need to transfer. You can come over w/ Luis.

sinpa01

Feb 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you wankers!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are coming a long way.

We have one Mexican already, one El Salvadorian, and one Englishman. Besides everyone hating the English, we're not racist.

We are also in the market for a designated brown guy to remove all accusations of racism, plus Missus Dude has asked for another colored person to help balance the lighting on players wives photos at team functions.

Gurps, have you ever wanted to attend a Turducken?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

who's Luis ?

... and yer only allowed one Mexican ... I think I read that in the FVSL Yellow pages ...

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bored/JTL/Sid/Fat Monkey and the rest of you valley hacks - Merry Christmas and hope you all have a healthy and happy 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0