Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominon 4, PA Rangers 1.

Could have been 8. PA's keeper was great tonight. Oh well...now we sit back and wait I guess...

I see that the Lords beat Sid's Army last night. That keeps things interesting at the top.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Rock 2 Castilians 2

Reports say White Rock had 70% possession.

White Rock equalized in the last 2 mins.
Can't win them
All watchboy,why rest players?wouldn't u Want to play Ur best 11?
Don't get it!
Anyhow

Thanks to the lords Of Langley!
They put up a tough battle on sat night , also put on a nice spread,good to see some old faces Cellicforever ,dude ,Paul Marshall etc,I would have to say this team
If they do go to premier will do ok!they are a close bunch!Cellic forever next time we play ,please don't put a 53 year old out against me, you play against me ! And we could have a good chin wag

Good luck the rest of the way to all teams contending
Gurps,!sorry about Tuesday us not been able to field a team
I guess it's a 5-0 win for the butter chickens

O'sid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TLF…as we were playing Saturday night on the top pitch, the lights turned off for the Premier match on the bottom. Seems to me like a theme. Can anything be done w/ the city before our two matches the next two weeks?

As for our game vs. the Razorbacks Saturday…they appeared short on bench strength. I would call the match “not so strenuous”. The R-Backs kept playing, and never stopped, but we were able to attack pretty consistently. 3-0 at half, and it allowed us to get some guys some time who’ve been injured all year, or still recovering. RF made his first appearance outside of the pipes for 20 minutes up front. Wish we could have gotten him better service to let him do more than chase ugly errant balls.

Have to say, the Backs were awarded one of the absolutely weakest red cards I’ve ever witnessed w/ 30 to go in the second. We’ve had some good refs this year, but we’re also getting some new guys that seem to think they need to stamp their authority on the game. Now the Backs have a guy sitting for a match that would otherwise likely not be. We’ve been on the receiving end of refs being too over-zealous in issuing chintzy cards this year, too. Not sure what the deal is, but stuff like that takes a lot of the fun out of the game. I wonder if the discipline committee is going to continue to keep on the same path of always supporting the ref, no matter what, when this one is heard, because it truly was a phantom call.

Bar-b-q was fan-effing-tastic. So much variety in spicy sausages to go w/ the chili. Sid stopped by for a couple of dogs and pints. Good times.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad to hear the razorbacks are forfieting their game against Temple as it will keep the goals against to less than 5. Might make a difference at the end of the year.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It just might. :rolleyes: ;)

The Castillians/White Rock game sounds intriguing.
JTL/Bored/Sliver/Yoda/Brown Crow?

GREAT to see Sid playing again.
We should play together up front once don't you think?
XXXL matching bookends is right...:D

Good to see old Dewdney Shawn and meet a couple of the R-Backs Saturday.
Pints, food and a laugh after is what it's all about.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry sid I have had very little sleep the last couple of days so I am finding it difficult to keep up with your usual high standards.
please forgive,
with much love,
disease dick

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry sid I have had very little sleep the last couple of days so I am finding it difficult to keep up with your usual high standards.
please forgive,
with much love,
disease dick
suk my shamrock

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful here NewtoFVSL, Sid is the same guy who was spouting on here that the Poco vs. Dewdney game was moved to South Surrey a couple weeks back. He tends to TTP on here a fair bit - even if it is mostly illegible crap.

Although some of the Poco guys bit at his rants that week. A few were confused where the game was. :rolleyes:

So wait and see what the FVSL has on their site. I doubt you'll see a forfeit for tomorrow night.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...

Yes well, hopefully all will stay lit up both Saturdays...the mistake was on the Cities end as they had the full schedule in their hands...just someone not paying attention I guess...

In any case, we are stuggling desperatly for players this Satuday, which is a shame because so much is riding on this game...just one of those unfortunate situations that no one could get out of...The Whitecaps Game being one of the main issues...the League changed their entire Cup weekend to accomodate for this but would not allow us the same courtesy...sigh....I undertand its our obligation and problem so we will suit up whoever we have and give er a go!

Ill be keeping updated while on Holidays! :cool:

At least the return Leg should be interesting... :)

TLF

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Castillians/White Rock game sounds intriguing.
JTL/Bored/Sliver/Yoda/Brown Crow?

It wasn't. Not much in the game. Both teams had players dropping through out the game.
WR had good possession most of the 2nd half without much threat and sqeaked one at the end.

Kind off a boring game actually, tie was probably fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0