Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude...

Yes well, hopefully all will stay lit up both Saturdays...the mistake was on the Cities end as they had the full schedule in their hands...just someone not paying attention I guess...

In any case, we are stuggling desperatly for players this Satuday, which is a shame because so much is riding on this game...just one of those unfortunate situations that no one could get out of...The Whitecaps Game being one of the main issues...the League changed their entire Cup weekend to accomodate for this but would not allow us the same courtesy...sigh....I undertand its our obligation and problem so we will suit up whoever we have and give er a go!

Ill be keeping updated while on Holidays! :cool:

At least the return Leg should be interesting... :)

TLF

We are into card trouble too, so we're both hurting for numbers.

And now you have more more game to make up, ironically, to the league President's team. May he make it up to you this Friday night.

15 minutes, eh? :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the forfeit
there is a team
Orgy that night at STD house
He sister is the star

Plain & simple
We can't field a team
Work commitments aswell as injuries and a Fuking shocking red on sat night
Disease dick you should try the buffet
With what I have seen of you there is more steam
In my piss! &
more meat in good Friday!

O'sid

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I don't know why you attempt to taunt me with a PM it makes no difference to me if Dominion win the league or not. I do however agree with you, NotsoAthletics are now a lock to win it all. I don't know that you will, as you say 'Spank the Smallcocks' in both your remaining games, but you should win quite easily. You are right about Temple being shite though.

I guess we will see you in Premier next year if you boasts/predictions are accurate.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I don't know why you attempt to taunt me with a PM it makes no difference to me if Dominion win the league or not. I do however agree with you, NotsoAthletics are now a lock to win it all. I don't know that you will, as you say 'Spank the Smallcocks' in both your remaining games, but you should win quite easily. You are right about Temple being shite though.

I guess we will see you in Premier next year if you boasts/predictions are accurate.

That PM I sent you was to apologize about that night your missus picked me up while I was selecting cantaloupes at the Poco Save-On-Foods, and took me back to your place to seduce me. You know that night you called home to tell her the Poco / Mission game was now into extra time, when you were all really out on the town? She screamed something about "my husband's small cokc" in the midst of yelling "Spank me". It was all so confusing at the time. I really did feel like a piece of meat with her, and not so sure I appreciated it, to be honest. Very demanding she was, almost like she hadn't seen sunlight in 10 years. After chewing off my own arm while she slept to escape, I saw your wedding photo on the mantle. I felt shame.

I don't think I wrote anything about Temple, though. I'd never diss my own people like that.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF made his first appearance outside of the pipes for 20 minutes up front. Wish we could have gotten him better service to let him do more than chase ugly errant balls.

I think if the ball was painted to look like a bbq'd chicken or a keg of "the dark frothy stuff"...our good friend RF would've run down those balls:D:D

Cheers

ps: I think the Taxman really wanted you to join him on his holiday:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forfeit eh........hmmmm...at least we'll still play when only 9-10 guys show up! For about 15 mins anyway:bronco:

Cheers!
actually
i think i will go to save on in poco to pick up some cantaloupes
erk I mean stds sister (slapper):bronco:
what was the price per POUND dude
gurps have fun driving to newton athletic for jack

sid is in the ridge picking up butter chicken from GM yummy

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Fuk
What a Fuking crazy storm
Out there in Newton tonight
We went down 1-0
With a great pass from me
Old pal gurps!flukey bastard , then we scored a cracker 20 yards out placed with pace, 1-1
A lot of agressive play by Dfc that us our style but we gave & got back
The ref gave me and their full back a 10min misconduct WTF
Kind of refs are the league sending out!
Anyways game finished with a 3-1 victory for Dfc

Unlucky tee99 & gurps

Can't wait till next match against a good team

O'SID

onechance

Mar 16, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes it was a crazy story but temple's hard work ethic eventually broke the hill billys down. Amazing job!!!!!!!!!. DFC good effort, BUT u got out played, stick to your bbq and budwiser. Nothing can stop temple now . They have too much talent. They had 6 guys on the sidelines that were itching to go on, and do some damage. Temple is a amazing team!!!!. wow ««««««««««««««««« Nature brought the storm but temple brought the thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes it was a crazy story but temple's hard work ethic eventually broke the hill billys down. Amazing job!!!!!!!!!. DFC good effort, BUT u got out played, stick to your bbq and budwiser. Nothing can stop temple now . They have too much talent. They had 6 guys on the sidelines that were itching to go on, and do some damage. Temple is a amazing team!!!!. wow ««««««««««««««««« Nature brought the storm but temple brought the thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Temple's answer to Sid? Wow, so who actually won the game? This post sounds like Temple won.
Charlie is that you... WINNING!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever
We came and
played the match even though we fielded a team riddled with injurys!
It's was a game that was tied at the half with goals coming from gurps & Sid
We had our chances & the play was even till the lays 20 of the second!
Then we broke down, letting them play ball all game out of their back line, then they barked but didn't bite, they did have 6/7 chances in the last 15 but we played the last 25 with 10 men
Anyhow temple are a good team
Who will struggle in premier mid pack , I mean they couldnt fining a fish supper if they tried or they couldn't score in a door house with a gist full of dollars!
I'd calling someone a hillbilly borderline rude or is it ok to call onechance a .....,?
Fuk u onechance Ur more of a hillbillie than us
I live in poco
U live in Newton
I dont get that!
Gurps we should start an 0-35 team & call it the redneck hillbillie turbin twisters

O'sid

STD whats it like having never ever scored a goal!
U must feel like a piece of a used jam rag

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I can't compete with a post of that quality but I am planning on finding a door house to score in. Bored if you read sid post and I know it is difficult to do but he clearly said in sid English that he played and they won. You are a smart man do the math.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I can't compete with a post of that quality but I am planning on finding a door house to score in. Bored if you read sid post and I know it is difficult to do but he clearly said in sid English that he played and they won. You are a smart man do the math.
no we didn't win again
I think I'll come play for poco next year & take Ur position stinky foreskins
Speaking of positions Ur Sista can suk a basketball through a garden hose !!!
Mmmmm

1 more day till Sid become a saint ! No he aint

O'sid

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure who wrote this post but it was not a Temple player. Good effort last night by DFC.

Nice meeting you Sid.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure who wrote this post but it was not a Temple player. Good effort last night by DFC.

Nice meeting you Sid.
I think it was Ur new user name gurps
Lol
Anyways good hArd battle
Sorry for starting the rough stuff gurps
Butthat is the way roy keane wants us lads to play
Good luck the rest of the way

O'sid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.