Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like you lobbed a nice slow one up for sid I am sure if he can get his arms to swing past his belly he'll knock it out of the park.

So I guess that leaves the Temple Peace arch game the only game of interest for the weekend. I put my money on Temple. 5 to 1 odds.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea what you're on about. Everything I write on these pages is factual, forthright, and written with the highest level of truth and integrity.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't our push Gurps we had guys give their tickets away to the Caps opener. Some guys convinced their wives to go on spring holidays Sunday so they could play this game on Saturday.

It was Bully B who pushed this for two weeks to postpone this game, apperently a birthday party with cake and goody bags are more important than the game on Saturday. Fukcing Wanker!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I am thick...is the game postponed this weekend or not?

The home team(in this case LUFC Athlletics) are the ones who decide when the game is to be played.

If their home field time is Saturday ,the game gets played Saturday.

Why would the leage allow the away team(All Blacks) to postpone a away game or have the ganme time changed?

What am I missing here?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I can say is the Athletics were ready and wanted to play and had a full squad.

And yes you are thick :)!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps when the game is worth six points the league has to make sure things are done fairly and if that means changing a few rules around then so be it. Has Peace Arch forfeited yet since they have no chance?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps when the game is worth six points the league has to make sure things are done fairly and if that means changing a few rules around then so be it. Has Peace Arch forfeited yet since they have no chance?

Peach Arch if they beat us could actually still go up....

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peach Arch if they beat us could actually still go up....

Come on Gurps you don't honestly think they have a chance. I know you don't want to admit it on a public forum but you know they can't beat you.

Btw how many teams go up? Because they can't win the league.

Woodsy

Apr 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The assletics and ballsacks should have to play both games because if they tied one of the games then they could not win the league. Maybe i'm thick too but there should be no six point games - that is as gay as STD's boyfriend.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
They / we (Athletics) are able, and the game is not being played. Dunno...you tell me.

This all smells fishy. If the home team is willing and able to play at the league allocated time, then there is no reason for the game to be changed. From an impartial observer, it is does not make much sense. Oh but I forgot, this is the valley..........Where's the self professed president of the league in all of this??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0