Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the provincial Cup draws are happening? Also how does it work for the 4 berths in the Valley? Is it top 3 from league and then the FVSL cup winner get the 4 spots?
ask Ur co captain the watchman
He
Seems to be jackthelad & knows it all about the league , cup etc

Btw watchman
Is getting a 5-0 win by default winning in style?
Just wondering

Acid

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor's question got me to look at the premier standings. I don't think it is a far-fetched statement to say that White Rock could easily fall as far down the standings as 4th place and would need to either, (a) win the Masters Cup (a daunting task), or (b) have one of the teams ahead of them with said cup in order to qualify for the provincials.:eek:

Browncow's herd has one game left and it's against the Castilians. Despite a tight game last time, these teams are going in different directions at the moment and the Castilians should take this one.

Macker's Muckers (PA Dragons) have 2 games left. Both of these should be wins against PA United and the Bricklayers. That would vault them over White Rock by 2 points.

Ladner Dad's Kids have five games left and are 10 points back of The Rock. Too much to make up you say? I say ney ney. While the Castilians are one of the five teams they have to play, the other 4 are Alderbush, PA United (twice) and Chilly-Mission, which is already a 5-0 win. That's 12 points that they really have no right not to get, even without a result against Jack's lads.

White Rock will finish 4th. Take it to the bank.:cool:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just checked the schedule
We play next sat against dude&rf army
The next night we play gurps butter chickens
The league title could fall on both of those games
We are thin on the bench Saturday!
Don't know how we can field a team Sunday!
Cloughie get the thumb out
The awards night is not as important as the league title in div 1 masters
Move the awards forward
Twat

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Castilians and Dominion will be seated on tables 1 and 2 at the Awards Banquet.
better check Ur ticket stub , apparently gurps Crew will be at table 1&2,dont know If there will be tables or just chairs!......gurps?
Ya can take the man outta Surrey!
But you can't take Surrey out of the man!
Have fun trying to push the brown lads around!
I hear Cloughie will be serving Indian food buffet
Hopefully it's not bannock & smoked chum

Sid

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by Conductor
Does anyone know when the provincial Cup draws are happening? Also how does it work for the 4 berths in the Valley? Is it top 3 from league and then the FVSL cup winner get the 4 spots?

just to answer my own question the Provincial Cup draw's will be held April 4th at 11am at Creekside Community Center!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to answer my own question the Provincial Cup draw's will be held April 4th at 11am at Creekside Community Center!!
good to see u today Conductor
I like Ur red top
& a hat looks good on you
Next to u was alphabet
& looking at u was Sid
Small world
Good luck in
The semi final
Poco d
Poco c

t united 99

Feb 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering out loud, how do LUFC All Blacks jump from 46 goals for to 50 without playing a game in the last four weeks. The site shows 50 goals total but how was there a 4 goal differnce not noted earlier.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:(
Just wondering out loud, how do LUFC All Blacks jump from 46 goals for to 50 without playing a game in the last four weeks. The site shows 50 goals total but how was there a 4 goal differnce not noted earlier.
propably called updated website
Even me knows that gretzky
Count the goals,

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics?dude!cellicforever!
What Ur predictions for this weekend footy fest between and u lads
It could make
Or break the season for u boys!
How about the butter chickens!
Gurps...we play u lot Tuesday ,How are u boys feeling about Ur game against us hooligans ?

Let's hear what u lads have to say!

Dude ?
We don't need an academy award speech
Cellic forever?

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a great couple of weekends ahead.

Both Langley teams have everything to play for with both being capable of surpassing Poco with their games in hand for the division. Personally, of the two I think the Athletics are the better team, but either is capable of winning on any given day.

Temple capable as well and like the Langleys are in tough having to play Peace Arch. Peace Arch will be a tough opponent to play as they hardly concede goals and will be on grass something I'm guessing Temple is not used to.

DFC and North Delta with a chance to play spoiler to the Langleys and Temple.

Additonally, Rangers can do their own club as well as the other aforementioned teams a favour by stealing points off of Poco.

Good Luck to all those involved.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If you do a count on their results its 50. So, it is correct.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletics?dude!cellicforever!
What Ur predictions for this weekend footy fest between and u lads
It could make
Or break the season for u boys!
How about the butter chickens!
Gurps...we play u lot Tuesday ,How are u boys feeling about Ur game against us hooligans ?

Let's hear what u lads have to say!

Dude ?
We don't need an academy award speech
Cellic forever?

Sid,

I predict we'll be enjoying our pints over some chilli dogs and pulled pork sandis, as those are on the menue for the post match festivities this week.

Agreed, if Picard comes up w/ a bad batch of Chilli, it could break the season. Hopefully we get in a nice match of footy before hand. Does this weekend count for anything or is it still considered a friendly?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

I predict we'll be enjoying our pints over some chilli dogs and pulled pork sandis, as those are on the menue for the post match festivities this week.

Agreed, if Picard comes up w/ a bad batch of Chilli, it could break the season. Hopefully we get in a nice match of footy before hand. Does this weekend count for anything or is it still considered a friendly?
I'll bring the smokies

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco still looks good to win the league - lot of points to be spread around by the other contenders.
I agree with poco wining the league in div 1

Cellicforever is there hst on that
I settle for a govan dinner
A cup of tea & a fag:eek::eek:

Disease dick!don't get any ideas;)I'm
Not talking bout u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens