Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was not pretty but a win is a win for the razorbacks!2 weeks in a row!We need to pick it up!!!!!!

Rangers unlucky to at not least get a tie with 3 or 4 posts.....we only had 2 subs but everybody dug in. Razorbacks managed to squeak out a win...a sign of a good team. If they move up to Premier they would have to do a major revamp as only about 5 of their players could handle that level.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that is a beating, nice work SD.

There looks to be a real gap developing between the top half and bottom half.

Sorry Bored, that was a prediction and probably not a very realistic one. I'm going to have to blame the NyQuil...

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Alumni 2 - LUFC 1

Good game that really could have gone either way. Although we cOntrolled most of te play in the first half , Langley came on in the second. LUFc is much improved since the last time we played them. Nice to see my old mates again. BullyB nearly tied it in injury time with a near miss! Must have been a Birthday Gift to yours truly :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game TLF - You played very well and made a great save near the end.

Too bad I didn't on wee Joe's winning marker...:torture:

Happy birthday you big lug, :you-rock:
RF

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hildiebrandt suggested I post on TTP how good we are, this when it was 1-0 and I think he thought they had chance.

For the most part it was an honest game although it was kinda boring. My favorite part was listing to Hildie explain how he doesn't "live for soccer and its all for fun". He's a beauty.

2nd best part was the hearing the little firecracker explain why he wouldn't take the PK in the 94th minute, he didn't want to be laughed at for missing it.

3rd best part...?

Langley isn't very good. Will there be 2 Langley teams in Div 1 next year.
Really SD, WTF?
littlefirecracker?.....................
isnt he bigger than you & no im not comparing heed size bobbleheadbored ....twat

sid

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 2 - South Delta 0. SD were garbage and weren't able to string more than 2 passes together all night. Kusch and Branker were let loose to run wild in the 2nd. Not a very well played game for either side.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like the castsalona are atop the table finally....................................
no jtl post as of late,what about the LURKING WATCHMAN?,george best!!?what ...........your not allowed to post jack ?BOBBLEHEEDBORED your cough gets to be your stoolie on here!

good job on been on top of the table ,now all u have to do jack is score 5 or 6 goals against a shite team so ur daddy can go to the award night & pick up your present!
anyhow ,i asked a question last week..............why do you want to disrupt the castsalona team by transfering blakes to poco open * you take tiernan,what is with that ?pure greed or just ur brain ticking different ,kinda like the way you stole all of the celtic team from GURU?not tryinh to open a can of worms ,jujst qurious why you think your team is bigger than the top club team!!!
apprentice !what is your view?i thought the DOG WAGS THE TAIL!!!!!!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Delta has bye friday at 8:15.

Premier MOTW is South Delta V Peace Arch, both will want to win to stay close the top.
Peace Arch wins and they are third alone.
SDelta win and they are tied with PA in fourth, lose and they could be 6th or 7th.
S Delta is at home where they are at their best.

Div 1 MOTW - didn't look like there are any standout matchup but maybe some else has a pick?
Only 1 undefeated team remains - the goons from Aldegrove. Have they stopped showing up drunk for games?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like the castsalona are atop the table finally....................................
anyhow ,i asked a question last week..............why do you want to disrupt the castsalona team by transfering blakes to poco open * you take tiernan,what is with that ?pure greed or just ur brain ticking different ,kinda like the way you stole all of the celtic team from GURU?not tryinh to open a can of worms ,jujst qurious why you think your team is bigger than the top club team!!!
apprentice !what is your view?i thought the DOG WAGS THE TAIL!!!!!!!!

It's really none of anyone's business. But I'm just a player and I don't make those decisions - that's up to management.

JTL

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 - Delta 2

Delta forgot the game started at 6pm - for some reason we all figured it was a 6:15pm kickoff.

We were asleep for the first half and like SD couldn't make a 5 yard pass all night.

A frustrating game to be part of - Temple were up 3 with 10 to go. We responded with two late markers but it was too little too late.

Lavy and "Zico" which I think is Najam (sp?) were a handful up front - they played very well off one another. Lavy with two great strikes.

On a side note - the Newton turf #1 is fcuking amazing! The closest thing to real grass I've seen.

Temple were a good skilled side - just goes to show that on any given day anyone can be taken......

The bye comes for us at a good time as we're nursing a bunch of injuries - looking forward to the re-match with the Dragons come November 11th.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's really none of anyone's business. But I'm just a player and I don't make those decisions - that's up to management.

JTL

Seriously, I think we need to create a new thread titled...."What are the Castillians eating for dinner?"

This thread probably has the most posts but with little to zero substance.

Regs, I am going to ask for a refund any day now.

HJ

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will you take contra instead?

I think we have about 39 different Castillion printed sample items here.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer the question !?

Does The apprentice know about this or....?

I did. The answer is I have no fackin idea as I don't make those decisions. No idea who the Apprentice is and don't really care. I agree with Heanjob, time to delete these ridiculous posts and talk about the upcoming matches or results, not nonsense.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0