Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did. The answer is I have no fackin idea as I don't make those decisions. No idea who the Apprentice is and don't really care. I agree with Heanjob, time to delete these ridiculous posts and talk about the upcoming matches or results, not nonsense.

JTL
I agree !!!! the mod should get his a$$ in gear and delete every post that doesn't have a prediction or a result (Poco Dominion - 3 Chilli - 0) in the text !

G'tender was effin magic for Poco !!

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree !!!! the mod should get his a$$ in gear and delete every post that doesn't have a prediction or a result (Poco Dominion - 3 Chilli - 0) in the text !

G'tender was effin magic for Poco !!

G'tender? Sounds like a slur.. same one you had on Sunday, *burp...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love when you post Guru although I've never read what you've written. Nothing personal just a good avatar

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love when you post Guru although I've never read what you've written. Nothing personal just a good avatar
hey girth ... try and keep on topic !!! (Poco to win this week end over whoever... and no specific Poco team...) :hiss:

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will you take contra instead?

I think we have about 39 different Castillion printed sample items here.

Contra Contra Contra...if I had a dollar......

I will wait till May and then the Castillian items will be worth a fortune.

Vegas has stopped taking bets....

HJ

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see a prediction or result on this post... (poco by 3 on Friday)

I was trying to be nice but it's not working.
Get over it!!!!
Your posts suck and need to be better.
Is that what you want?

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was trying to be nice but it's not working.
Get over it!!!!
Your posts suck and need to be better.
Is that what you want?
Not sure what you mean ... How can a prediction (or a result for that matter) "suck" or be "better" ? You want me to post funnier results ? Predictions ?

I see what you mean about staying on topic though ... the past few posts by Heanjob, Bored and Sid are all effin hilarious! ... and on topic as well ...

fcuk it, I quit...

Saga Boy

Dec 23, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see a prediction or result on this post... (poco by 3 on Friday)

PREDICTION: Poco Dominion to have a close game this weekend, because the back-up goalie (AKA Mr. Shut-out) has decided that drinking beers at the BC Lions game is more important than drinking one while standing between the pipes.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTION: Poco Dominion to have a close game this weekend, because the back-up goalie (AKA Mr. Shut-out) has decided that drinking beers at the BC Lions game is more important than drinking one while standing between the pipes.
zimba the guru of the lions,enjoy your $8 - 8 oz pints guru

sid

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BBPPG (Beers between the pipes per game) = 2

just 1 per half ... it's tough getting to the sideline to refuel

as back up last season and this so far :cool: :
GP - GA - SO
7 - 2 - 6
I'm #:pinkie:

* obviously going to have far more at the Lions game than playing footy.

Sids: only cans at the game, no draft... only 50¢ extra, and guaranteed 12 oz !

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just home from NDU Rangers 1 Peace Arch Dragons 0 game. Great result for the North Delta boys,pretty even game.The referee was shite and same goes for the ar's on both sides. Come to think of it they really were a couple of ars's and the guy in the middle was a donkey.When are these refs going to start showing some respect for the game and know when it is time to hang up the whistle.Pathetic in it for the money only most of them.When it comes to players ,coaches and refs the refs are so far back in terms of quality it is a joke! Well done to both teams as they played with good spirit and showed a lot of class dealing with some of the decisions out there tonight.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 1 - South Delta 1. We should have had them at hello. They scored the first and it was an absolutely drooling mess. We tied it up in the second and applied constant pressure but to no avail they hung on for the tie. They apparently were missing a number of studs. Our missing stud has a bad case if vaginitis.

We head to ND next week in search of 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0