Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not true. I thought it was an excellent piss-take. Not worthy of a BOD, well, unless it is you, then you most certainly should BOD him.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Thomas Mills is at it again. Just spoke with someone with inside knowledge and he postponed the SFC Temple United vs PMO game only 48 hrs beforehand. PMO had enough guys but just not there star players so decided to postpone the game. Had it been any other team, it would have to be a forfeit if they other team wasnt able to accommodate. Favouring PMO seems completely biased for a president of the league.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't give back anything to the game so this is just me not caring in my own way...

FVSL VP is Executive Director of PM Soccer

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd hate to fuel the fire, really, but I do remember years past our manager asking for a postponement for one reason or another, and being denied. I believe even a couple of times we had the opposition team agreeing.

But, I don't know all the details, to be fair. I just know getting a postponement was next to impossible...under the same Administrator.

Countdown to another suspension in 3, 2, 1.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meanwhile in the VMSL, Metro Ford Euro Rite has had four postponements in three months.

You're really having issues with that aren't you?

I'm doing better by the way. Thanks for asking

Alan

Nov 23, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meanwhile in the VMSL, Metro Ford Euro Rite has had four postponements in three months.
Away at Westerns for one game. The league gives you the option of not playing the week after. As for the other 2, you should ask PCOV and Croatia why those games were postponed.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I can.. We got word last Sunday or Monday of the changed day and time. We called everyone right away and we simply didn't have the numbers do to work and Christmas parties.. We did not have enough numbers for the game period. I was told we had the option not to play because of short notice ( league policy I'm assuming) of change. Of course people are going to say we get favors from Mills because of his affiliation with Port Moody but he has absolutely no involvement with our team whatsoever. We were told of our options and that's the one we took. If the game was to go ahead we would of forfeited. Not sure where this guy gets his info saying we were missing our star players so we didn't want to play... we have 20 star players signed with I think 9 available:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks @ASSMAN, pretty sure because they likely made the change after the 10 day requirement they left the window open to cancel instead of forfeiting.

On that note @Stringer , PoMo has been playing short handed all season. Don't know why now they would say no unless warranted.

As for TM, I'd bet he's not the only one that's in on the emails back and forth between the teams, I'd guess there were a few other names involved to avoid such situations you claim. Fletcher is the contact, not TM. In fact I'm willing to bet he didn't even make the final decision on the postponement either, even though it's fully by the book and legit.

In any event, I don't mind the banter here, but please do some fact checking before your claims.

Sincerely your friendly moderator and guy who knows more behind the scenes than you.

Last edited:

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that would go against the rules wouldnt it? I have no affiliation to any of these clubs involved but this is not the first complaint ive heard about TM. Where there's smoke there's fire

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So that would go against the rules wouldnt it? I have no affiliation to any of these clubs involved but this is not the first complaint ive heard about TM. Where there's smoke there's fire

No. 10 or more days it's a change that has to be played, you cancel it's a forfeit. Less than 10 days, team has option to cancel and it's a postponed game only. I believe that's how it works. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

As for complaints, again he is not the sole viewer of these types of team to team emails so it would be hard for him to do this without the collusion of others from other clubs and divisions on the executive. Where there's smoke can also be someone blowing smoke up your ass. Jus' sayin'

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look this is all well and good detective work on your guys part but if you don't have a case to forward to BC soccer then I'd suggest instead of this highschool he said they said then leave it alone. Or step up and run the league yourselves. South Surrey is on a little tear going into break. Not gonna lie didn't see them winning more than 2 games all year. I'm no TM supporter trust me. I haven't played in allstar games because I refuse to be apart of his regime. But he runs the league and maybe a club, 2 jobs that maybe nobody else wanted to do. In the end it's beer league soccer, unless your willing to get a solution then this is all just pot stirring. Man I really have matured. Jesus. fcuk u all. There I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0