Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] - Results and Banter March '10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL, I am sure Dude can stick up for himself and does not need any help but it is there if required.As far as next year goes there will have to be more additions to masters in order to have two divisions.With Sikh dropping out that only leaves us with 15 teams and that is not enough to split.I see 16 teams as the minumum requirement (8 prem 8 div 1 ) as you can't have a 10 team division and then as it stands right now a 5 team division.Either way it will be intersting to see how it all works out.I would prefer 2 ten team divisions but that is not likely.In the event of seperate divisions next year do you play summer league somewhere as I don't like the prospect of not kicking you for a year or so.Bored same goes for you!

Thank you

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a matter of defending oneself. #1, I'm just too busy (I am actually in the office now at this ungodly hour). #2, Bored and JTL are the same on TTP as they are on the pitch: handbags at five paces. Not that I condone fighting at all in football- on the field I simply like competing against the Poco boys (always fun)- but...let's just say getting stuck-in isn't exactly a Bored or JTL strong point.

Congrats on your fine season boys, and the big numbers on the Golden Boot chart. Now, do something in the Provincials, will yah?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a matter of defending oneself. #1, I'm just too busy (I am actually in the office now at this ungodly hour). #2, Bored and JTL are the same on TTP as they are on the pitch: handbags at five paces. Not that I condone fighting at all in football- on the field I simply like competing against the Poco boys (always fun)- but...let's just say getting stuck-in isn't exactly a Bored or JTL strong point.

Congrats on your fine season boys, and the big numbers on the Golden Boot chart. Now, do something in the Provincials, will yah?

Dude, some kind words from you - did you get lucky this morning before work or something. You guys gave us a good game early in the season - a lot closer than some of the other teams in the top ten. Just for the record, Bored and I don't get stuck in for a reason, our job is in front of the net. Too easy to rack up cards and get injured.

Don't worry Frank there are a lot of clubs that are fielding new masters teams next year so I predict a full field of 10 teams and with only one promotin I predict it will be quite competitive. Frank did Scotty Kerr talk to you about our fundraiser.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did get lucky JTL- another onesome.

Such is life...when the mind is going 100 MPH thinking about office stuff, may as well be in the office. I'll sleep later.

You've just described the comedy / tragedy that has been our season. With a full squad of even 12 or 13, we're competitive. Looking at our record, we bottled too many points. 4 ties that we feel should have been wins. All the difference there. The match between our squads was good, competitive...but the better team on the night did get the points.

The short cup run was good, and even though we went out earlier than we'd like to have, the way we went out at least left us wanting more. A PK for a ball-to-hand hand ball in the box in injury time was a bit tough to swallow...even if by the book it was the correct call. Just a tough pill, that's all.

Can't say my busted down body is complaining though...

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank did Scotty Kerr talk to you about our fundraiser.

Yes he did but I did not get an e-mail about it .e-mail me through the FVSL Team Contacts.I am already working on bringing a group of us for the 26th as I like the thought of your money in my pocket. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0