Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
behemoth said:
ps - and you can count on me for accuracy in game reports, unlike the rest of you :bronco: .

Well unlike Fagboy who always carries most of the play, nothing but the truth from AllBlacks. Unlike some people, not naming any ballsie names. We don't only sing when we're winning. We've been through thick and thin which has included plenty of thrashings over the years. Lets just hope those days are behind us. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 1 - 0 Surrey United

Peace Arch are full marks for the win. They played gritty and had several other chances to score. As for our performance, it looks like we might be having one of those years; we are playing well but we are not getting a great deal of luck at the moment. We had some incredible chances to score but our delivery was poor. I had four or five chances to put players in the clear, either a cross or a through ball, and I didn't deliver. It wasn't the Peace Arch player that prevented it from occurring but my own ability or lack there of. An off day? In some ways. I could run all day but the touch was suffering for some reason. :rolleyes: I still have the imprint of the game ball on my stomach after getting lambasted in the wall with that free kick.

Regs debut looked good. Excellent skill and his first touch really should have been a goal. His shot just missed the post. Great addition.

Well done Peace Arch.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game on Sunday,at South Surrey 148 and 20th,Both teams came to play, solid hard working performance by PAU won the day on a stunning goal from Mike S perfectly timed leap above the SU defense with a bullet header to the top corner which only JP may have saved,left Angelo flailing and thrashing like an unhappy halibut,a few tense moments at the end for PAU but with a bit of cunning and a few stunts the bridesmaids are wearing the trousers.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take a breath RunningKunt.
The only pants you lot will be wearing are your wee leather laderhozens! :cool:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cunning stunt said:
Great game on Sunday,at South Surrey 148 and 20th,Both teams came to play, solid hard working performance by PAU won the day on a stunning goal from Mike S perfectly timed leap above the SU defense with a bullet header to the top corner which only JP may have saved,left Angelo flailing and thrashing like an unhappy halibut,a few tense moments at the end for PAU but with a bit of cunning and a few stunts the bridesmaids are wearing the trousers.

That's pretty much it. Angelo is not a halibut. He is a sardine. Funny enough our squad's spirits remain very high. I don't know what it is but we seem to be content with the situation at hand and we know what we have to do to enjoy the success of the past again. Meanwhile Parched Arse can enjoy their new trousers for the time being but will have to remove them in the near future and expose their very large arses once again. :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he hos what about your picture up in Eagle ridge hospital!!!!!!

movie star and all

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a question!!!
What team has gone the longest without a win in the FVSL masters ??
Now don't go check the stats page just throw out who you think it is !!!
It is a little bit of a surprise , this team hasn't won since Oct 3 !!!
:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH, I Know!!! I Know!!......

SAPPERTON!!!!!

Well, someone had to say it....

Hey, whats this....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its PluggedAss after they beat ScUm..... :p

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that 3 of the PA boys packed her in after the match.
Too bad as life in The Masters is Brill!!!!! :knvb: :knvb:

At least while you're winnin'
AllBlacks go into Christmas on a huge high,
just luvin' it! Bevies at Toejams tonight!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought I would move this over here as it's more relevant to this thread:

Coach said:
Yeah Regs I never see the pitch.

Who the fcuk will you ever kick the fcuk out of? Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!

4 goals this year you whiny prick.

Send out an APB for your personality, you lost it years ago!!

P.S. Saw a few of the ttp boys in Seattle last week. Captain, Parkhead, and apparently Fastshow said to wish you a Merry Christmas.
4 goals by Coach this year! He truly is the reason for the success of the Rangers this year - where would the firemen on this squad be without him?

:rolleyes:

My statement stands: you never play in the big matches. Prove me wrong Cormack!

:D

~Regs.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SURREY UTD v. DELTA METRO

Mr Moderator,

Seeing as you are on here, do you know if our game is on for Sunday at Cloverdale at 10.00

Cheers

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm assuming it is CC but I'm probably the last person to ask. Don't ask Ballbaby either as he'll skip right over it and answer something else :D

I haven't heard anything about the game being called off but I do know that the SU VMSL game was postponed today...

Cheers,

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played against Peace Arch. You know the team that you are chasing to get into the B.C.'s. :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Coach, but I can't reply to that due to your PM telling me to lighten up.

Note to self: Do not take the piss outta coach unless you want a plethora of private messages almost dripping with tears.

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I'm assuming it is CC but I'm probably the last person to ask. Don't ask Ballbaby either as he'll skip right over it and answer something else :D

I haven't heard anything about the game being called off but I do know that the SU VMSL game was postponed today...

Cheers,

~Regs.

The game is on.

www.surreyunitedsoccer.com

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Su 8
Delta 0

By all accounts, SU finished all their chances even though Delta may have enjoyed an edge in possession.

KB apparently on fire.

How did the Firemen do?

:D

~Regs.

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Thanks for asking :rolleyes: . I guess you figure PA's a lock to reel in the FireRangers, so you're looking to steal second from Fire in the late stages of the season.

Peace Arch 4 Aldergrove 2.

PA were up 3-0 at the half. Game all but done, but someone forgot to tell Aldergrove to pack it in. They fought back with a couple in the last 20 minutes to make it interesting. Good sign is that we're getting results when we're not necessarily at the top of our game (hence the likes of; BullyB, PhatnSlow and Gameboy think we're crap).

Good win for SU. Did Sapperton finally get a win, or a tie?

Behemoth

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the draw for the cup is out now!! It seems they have split into two groups. Does anyone know how this cup is going to be played ??
The groups are-
group 1- Peace arch
academico
sapperton
PoCo

group 2- Surrey
Rangers
allblacks
aldergrove
Delta

That second group is a tough group. Peace arch gets in with the 7,8,and 9th place teams. I would have liked to have seem that draw :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0