Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - December '04/January '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So far so good for the fields this weekend.

Rangers 4 - P A U 1. That's how I see it this weekend.

19 lads at training last night, Who da thought ? You think the lads are ready to go !

Big BBQ set up, I know HOS and a few of the boys are coming by.

Either way, it should be a good one.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks vs Poco Thumpers

2:30pm so excuse the spelling.
Poco Thumpers put in second rate challenge after another in a game that AllBlacks dominated thoughout. Of all the clubs in this great league, I can honestly say these guys are rubbish. At least Academico have shown some class this year, win or lose, they still have something to stay. I don't know what it is about Poco but apart from one or two players they are nothing but a bunch of REDNECKS!

Anyhow, we all have our issues, AllBlacks 3 ( should have been 7 ) Poco Blunder Nil,Not even a shot on goal.

Okay, I need to rant, I nicked a bevy from every club in the league last year but Poco. These tossers can't leave the fire on the pitch.
AllBlacks play RumpRangersFireInMyHole next week. Bring it on tossers. :cool:

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

Welcome to Fantasy Island. 4 - 1...I don't think so...I know you were full value for the win in the last match-up, but I really can't see more than a goal separating the teams...my bold prediction...2-1 PAU... :D

Glad to hear that you had 19 at training...I hope you're going to share the playing time equally among all those dedicated souls...

A PAU win would certainly make the last few weeks of the league a little more exciting...

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AllBlacks -3
Poop&Co - nil

A great night out with the lads. A bit of a rough and tumble match. The PoCo boys like to thump a bit more than play. They kept running and banging till the end. A good start to the second half of the year!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on behemoth, that 4-1 prediction is all part of the game!(besides, it gives you boys locker room material)
Great game for both teams today.
PAU went up 1 - 0 ten minutes in on a very nice give and go to Dino.
We started slow but 22 minutes into the game we brought in Killer Brown.
On his 41 rst birthday Killer decided to take over the game and have himself a blinder.
Down 1- 0 at the half we were slowly coming on and soon into the second half the lads were rewarded.
Keith Izzat with a beautiful give and go with Andy Myer had us on level ground.
13 minutes later we were once again rewarded for some more hard work as Izzat found the net for his second of the game.
Back and forth it went and finally the ref called it a day!!

Twenty two players today and everyone saw the field except one. :rolleyes:

Oh well, that's the way it goes boys.

Well done PAU, you boys are a very good team and showed a ton of class both on and off the field.

HAPPY 41 SILVERFOX!!!!
Awesome game brother.

behemoth

Dec 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach et al.,

Congratulations on the League title...I'm officially conceding...

I thought it was a tale of two halves today. I thought PAU deserved the first half lead, but in the second half, Rangers/Fire took a step forward, and we took a half a step back. Izatt created all sorts of problems for the lumbering PAU central defence. On the day, I thought the better side won - unfortunately that wasn't us. :(

I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other in the Cup, if you and Surrey United manage to sneak past Langley to claim the Semi-Final spots...

I can feel BullyB's bridesmaids comments coming again...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Behemoth, all class!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty accurate report big man.

Except for the changerooms being opened up at 9:30 am :D

And of course the mention of the Silverfox Killer Brown.

Well done PAU, it was a very good battle as expected !!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey 3
Aldergrove 2

Ugly game for us really. Took a long time for the team to get into it and even then it was only for about 15 minutes or so.

With less than 30 to go, we were up 2-0 on goals by Kelly Bey and Ballbaby... then we let them right back in it and they scored the equalizer with 13 left (cracker goal to tie it, over the shoulder first time volley).

But with one minute to go, Coach Reed took matters into his own hands and slotted the winner from about 16 yards.

To be honest, on the day, Aldergrove probably deserved at least a point.

A win that we will take though going into our 3 week break... we need it :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Twenty two players today and everyone saw the field except one. :rolleyes:

I know, but the physio's coming along quite nicely Coach.
I give it another week or so and I should be in there.

Pussy ;)

Well done Peace Arch - Great game.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah, congrats to the firerangers!Sapperton 2 Delta 0.great game both ends the first team to score was going to be the winner.kudos to delta, great battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0