Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturicchio

Dec 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If our s(l)ightly tardy referee did not have mud in his eye during the build up of your offside goal "the better team on the day"... would have drew.
Next time - we won.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, come along now P man.

A penalty save, a nicely crafted goal and another shot that appeared to be over the line, (but was not given) make this a convincing victory for the better team on the day.

Not too much on net from PAU, although some good possession at times.

Cracking battle though.

Pinturicchio

Dec 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On second thought, that other one! might have been a goal.... hmmmm.
Oh well.... I was pretty close to that and it was not in.
Anyways, a well spirited match. I particularly liked it when that gangly first half goalkeeper tried to dribble through our six yard box and landed on that poor little young fella. Hijinx.!!!

WHTEVR

Dec 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how your goalie who was incredibily close to that goal agreed that it was well over the line. Yes there will be a next time but no question who deserved that match.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind the Pansy Arses fellas...we distracted them with a win while we made off with the cooler....all you got was 3 measly points...:rolleyes:

I'd be keeping a keen eye on Friday Nights Titanic Battle down at the OVAL...Home of the Mighty AllBlacks...:cool:...we've got the Cooler you've got the ZAA...(one of the Legendary Heists in Masters history I might add)..:knvb: sooo win lose or draw...someones gonna lose something...

They say the GOTW is PetAl VS BUSHMEN...but we know better....

Death Or Glory :cool:

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was unfortunate i missed the PAU vs Delta,i guess our game plan of resting 4 starters`backfired a little,oh well they will be ready for Aldergroove

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We also "rested" 4 players for the game. :rolleyes: I guess the coach figured it was a bye week for those guys.

Was a hell of a game to watch though. :D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[Death Or Glory :cool:[/quote]

Come on TLF this is getting boring I feel like Neil Mcrae you tune in every morning to listen to this guy and if he was nice and diplomatic you would stop listening to him. Fcuk somebody has to piss somebody off, this is TTP someone else besides me has to annoy someone. You all are a bunch of fcuking pussy wipped diplomats. Where is the hate? Where is the egos? Where is the trashtalking? Fcuk I miss toking on the TTP Crack pipe! Come on RangerForever what are you dead or what. Even Little Boy Blue and his Gay Daddy Phatanslow amused me. Cunning Stunt shorten that name it means little c_nt fiil in the blank,the name says it all. Now let the games begin!!!!!!!

$$$MAN THE JUNKIE

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
moneyman,never short on the slag,I like that,after all that is what this site is all about.MOTW has to be allblacks vs delta,why,because delta is on a rampage and I think they are going into this game smelling victory.ballsacks are not even close to being the best team on paper but we all realize that the beer tastes better after a victory,and nobody enjoys their pints better then the sappertonallblacks mix.that is why delta is in for one hell of a donnybrook come friday night 7 30. might be crazy on this one,but,prediction is allblacks 2 delta 1.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
M&M...but your so good at it why should we bother...your useless ranting after every post has become...well...tiresome...you've become so outrageous that you are now boring....your gonna have to change you shctick to get anyones attention...

for example...this is what your posts have become...@$%^!^&!*(&!%*(!&!
!*^%!@^#$#@^^%!$!^#$!%%^!^&%^@!#&!FCUKSHITE%$!@#^!%*@^%
*&@!*!(WANKERS^%!@$@^!%&!!!YOURCRAP#@!$@#$%@#$!!

$$$MAN THE MUNDANE

Besides...Pizzagate has no equal....and we're still not over it....they're gonna have to put Dolie in net to stand a chance tonight just like they did against PA ;) I heard he won the game for them :D

DeathOrGlory

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman/daplaya/mastermind,
The only reason anyone paid any attention to the crap you were spouting was that at the start you had 3 wins 0 losses and we thought maybe GOOey had improved. But alas you are the same shitte you always have been . What is that 3 straight losses ...1 goal for 17 against . Better watch out ...Whiterock and Abby are sooo looking forward to the rematch as they should put a good shite kicking on the "mighty Thunder " CAN YOU HERE THE THUNDER NOW..... idiot !!!!! Next time if you fluke out a win or two maybe you will shut that giant pie hole of yours :eek:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman/daplaya/mastermind,
The only reason anyone paid any attention to the crap you were spouting was that at the start you had 3 wins 0 losses and we thought maybe GOOey had improved. But alas you are the same shitte you always have been . What is that 3 straight losses ...1 goal for 17 against . Better watch out ...Whiterock and Abby are sooo looking forward to the rematch as they should put a good shite kicking on the "mighty Thunder " CAN YOU HERE THE THUNDER NOW..... idiot !!!!! Next time if you fluke out a win or two maybe you will shut that giant pie hole of yours :eek:

Well Phatanslow I am just going through my memory and I think every post you do is in response to me! Gameboy, TLF, RangerForever and most of all the other guys have something intelligent to say. TLF has some pretty witty stuff and what about Sir M the TTP is his canvas and he is the Picasso of the league. I am sorry to say you have nothing, the other guys should maybe take a collection for you and send Phatanslow for a one week course tought by Sir M and TLF because growing up poor and uneducated has hindered your succes in life as well as TTP trashtalking. Let's expand your grammar try out some new words instead of the usual top 10 ideas that are in your thoughts.
1) shitte shitte shitte
2) idiot
3) shut your pie hole
4) Little boy blue sorry my ass is too sore tonight
5) Boy I wish I wasn't poor
6) I wish I was funny like TLF
7) why am I so angry
8) I really do like this $$MAN fellow I wish I could be just like him.
9) How come I can't have a supermodel as my women like Gameboy?
10) Does $$$MAN have multiple personalities like me?

I still admire you for trying Phatanslow. It's like going into a karoke bar at least you had guts to get onstage even though you are bad. I will tilt a drink in honour of your name tonight. Too Phatanstupidtoo

$$$MAN

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well to tell the truth moneyman the only reason I bother responding to you is that my whole life I have been the bad guy!! By that I mean whenever a spade needed to be called a spade I was the one to do it , unfortunatley sometimes people thought it a bit harsh. When I hear your stupid ramblings it makes me call you out on the fact you act like an idiot. A guy who spouts about his money . You are right I find you hilarious but not because you are funny but rather because you are pathetic .
One more thing you need to be careful with all this brown nosing you are doing ...gameboy is great ...tlf is funny..I love sir M ... it just proves my point . Stand on your own feet ..you started spouting about how great GEU was so now live with it getting shoved back at you !!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well to tell the truth moneyman the only reason I bother responding to you is that my whole life I have been the bad guy!! By that I mean whenever a spade needed to be called a spade I was the one to do it , unfortunatley sometimes people thought it a bit harsh. When I hear your stupid ramblings it makes me call you out on the fact you act like an idiot. A guy who spouts about his money . You are right I find you hilarious but not because you are funny but rather because you are pathetic .
One more thing you need to be careful with all this brown nosing you are doing ...gameboy is great ...tlf is funny..I love sir M ... it just proves my point . Stand on your own feet ..you started spouting about how great GEU was so now live with it getting shoved back at you !!!!

Oh Phatanslow are you upset? Ok do you need a friend? Your Mother never held you as a child. What the fcuk, have a little fun. Jesus is your glass always 1/2 empty well mine is full. Live a little compliment the occasional person. Yes those guys on TTP are witty, they bring a smile to my face even when they are trashing me. I could make more sense out of some of the sheiks postings in punjabi than reading yours in English. With that spade of yours all you are doing is digging a large hole filled with unhappiness and sorrow.You are slowing drowning, grab my hand let the $$$MAN save you. We all are friends on the TTP, just like one big disfunctial family. Let's all show a little love for Phatanslow.

Your Friend $$$MAN

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

phat you need to look at yourself...I love the guys who call themseleves the "bad guy" for pointing out other peoples flaws or what you consider a flaw. MM seems to come on here and spout crap to get people like you agitated. So well done MM.
What does being a bad guy really mean?? besides being the king of all that is right, do you wear a leather jacket and punch jukeboxes to find your favorite music?? I find the guys that say they call a spade a spade are usually just jag offs with self esteem issues.
Are you looking in the mirror?? You should.
It's more telling that GEU has been smoked the last 3 weeks than what MM has to say on here.

justmy2cents

I love Bitter!!

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No bad guy meaning should think sometimes rather than blurt stuff out is all ! Bad as in bad timing and such ! As for moneyman ..well I am done with you .... you bore me.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,is everybody from maple ridge a lunatic?
Here's to you redwoods,talks a lot but doesn't say anything.
The literary equivalent of a chinese meal.
I suppose we should give thanks to you and man money for keeping the thread alive.
Or like me,be bored to the tits at what passes for wit by the parade of bollocks that streams from a pair of limp wristed jessies.
Happy birthday tlf.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,is everybody from maple ridge a lunatic?
Here's to you redwoods,talks a lot but doesn't say anything.
The literary equivalent of a chinese meal.
I suppose we should give thanks to you and man money for keeping the thread alive.
Or like me,be bored to the tits at what passes for wit by the parade of bollocks that streams from a pair of limp wristed jessies.
Happy birthday tlf.

you calling me out with the stupid and limp wristed reference?????

Wow...very intelligent, a creative masterpiece. I will give you kudos as you were able to use lierary,equivalent and chinese meal all in the same sentence.

But to call me out for my lack of wit to only come back with you are gay?
top of the class bitch, oh I mean popbitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0