Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Wow - Many thanks lads.
Top class.
And thanks to other guys who have emailed and called too.

No idea what it's like in Winterpeg right now but that game in Mission could have been a good 'warm up' after all. :D

HOS - Who loves ya baby?
You get to come next year on the flight OK? ;)

I'll bring the laptop to see if Coach and I can give you updates as the tourney progresses.

Cheers again boys,
RF

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow - Many thanks lads.
Top class.
And thanks to other guys who have emailed and called too.

No idea what it's like in Winterpeg right now but that game in Mission could have been a good 'warm up' after all. :D

HOS - Who loves ya baby?
You get to come next year on the flight OK? ;)

I'll bring the laptop to see if Coach and I can give you updates as the tourney progresses.

Cheers again boys,
RF

RangerForever make us proud as I know you will. Barry give them hell.Good luck Rangers.

$$$MAN RANGER SUPPORTER

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I take nothing away from Mission but we sat Four Key Starters..........

The boys are very prepared for the job a head of them and yes nothing but First will be good enough.

GEU.................yes you should be ranked above us...........Well Done!

Sir M......................Please drop us out of the top twenty as we really don't have a leg to stand on.

I only hope Sir M will coach a team that will actually do something for once.

Pssssttttt......Read all of your posts regarding the B C 'S..........Nobody picked us!

Ten Provincial Games In Three Years.........10 wins....1 loss ...(in overtime)

As shocking as we are.................Maybe we can shock the world

We are going there to win.......Bottom Line.

Coach's post midnight posts always brighten this writer's otherwise dreary, lonely, really not worth much, life. Its hard with the Commando looking to stick a black bladed knife between your shoulder blades at any moment you know. So thanks Coach...

Best of luck in Winnipeg boys, bring back the trophy for your province.

Go Rangers/BC! Win and then eat perogies, sausage, and cabbage rolls! And then big dancing and smoking!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all the best Rangers

RF: if you get a chance , check out that strip joint near the airport...and see if I still have the high score on Galaga (circa 1982)
cheers,
have fun boys

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
.. and I thought my posts were bad - thank God for MoneyMan.

Good luck Rangers - if it is the same team as last year Manitoba has one short midfielder who thinks he is the second coming of Maradona - just whack him a few times early - they will get on each other pretty quickly if things aren't going their way (they are Italians).

RF - you have to have a 100 metre race or Sumo match with the Sask goalie - then go celebrate at the buffett. I've got a date with a redhead out in your neck of the woods this weekend :)

Enjoy - but not too much before the finals ....

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who was the old fart at center back for you guys with the white hair??

Thanks for showing interest in me Mastermind. Before you ask though, I'll let you know that I will NOT be transfering over to G.E.U. at this time. Once again, thanks. Carry on.

SF

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I take nothing away from Mission but we sat Four Key Starters..........

That's gay now I don't feel so good about the way I played, better make sure they play next time and you guys can give us Mission lads a right walloping!:rolleyes:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:What superstars....I mean...starters...did they sit? Didn't the new transfered man play? What about the young speedster BH? They played....ah well...in all reality..who gives a shite!
Just bring home the hardware we left behind!

Cheers!:wa::wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only because it's you Scotty..............Izzat, Shuey,Baily,and Pasqua.

Millsy.........Come on man you guys played well! That was a 12:30 am after Hockey Pool piss up post! (For that i appolagize)

PAU vs Geu this weekend........Well let's see if the New Big Boys are ready to make a name for themselves.....Should be a good battle boys!

Sir M..............great rankings as always mate.......you never disapoint.:rolleyes:

How long before West Van replaces the man behind the bench..........The clock is ticking.

Off to Winnipeg early tomorrow and then the fun begins

Thursday....2 pm we check into the hotel......Team Meeting at 5pm followed up by a team dinner that night at 7 pm.

Friday.......Game vs Saskatchewan 4 pm...Shower up and then the whole team is off to the B C Lions vs BlueBombers game....7pm.........

Saturday....Game vs Manitoba 2 pm.......Banquet and Dance to follow that night.

Sunday.....Game vs Alberta 12 pm.........Team Dinner and Team Function at Rosies.

Monday..............Hopefully we are playing in the final.

On to the Peg.......................

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman, all the money in the bank of Canada could'nt improve GEU,shocking. PAU 3-GEU 0. .
...and then reality hit...:(

You can make a bunch of changes and cut your friends, if that's what you think is right, but you had better be able to back it up Money Mouth.

Brown Guy, give us an honest report. Was it shocking?

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You can make a bunch of changes and cut your friends, if that's what you think is right, but you had better be able to back it up Money Mouth.

Looked at the schedule the night before and thought I would catch this game as I have a friend on GEU(who wasn't even there!) but aside from that...it was shocking.

PAU controlled the entire game and I don't think GEU had more than 1 scoring chance all game. I was a little surprised considering all the talk but they were really outclassed on this day. I'm sure that they will have better days than this but yesterday didn't look good. When PAU scored the first goal off a great header it seemed like GEU were stunned and couldn't recover. It looked like they were on their heels all game and just chasing the ball movement.

Just my 2cents.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reality what a bitch.Don't know what was more amusing the look of bewilderment on the faces of the mighty GEU,or why everyone in Maple ridge smells of beans and marijuana.Limper than a dead donkey's dangler.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU did control most of the play.
I thought the first goal was when Paul misplayed the ball and it went to their forward.
The second was a nice header and the third was a miscue between Jason and Mark.
A bunch of guys missing and guys playing different positions but no excuses they outplayed us.
Hopefully a better showing against Delta on Friday.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here is an honest report Fat Monkey 5 starters missing a couple playing sick. Full compliments to PA they controlled the game. We are a good team when we have a full squad. Yes reality sucks with the score 3-0. Here is your choice monkey boy do you cut friends or go play over 40's.The new teams are getting killed because they figured it's over 35's it should be easy. We got beat, not out coached Monkey Boy!!! If we didn't make changes it would have been 9-0 like last year.They are a good side and we still don't have the depth of the other squads so no excuses. Everyone who was there played hard no cheap stuff. It will be a better game next time. I will put money on it!

$$$MAN THE HUMBLED

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as changes go Chubby Chimp, Would you not after last years performance? Actually we cut one person after some circumstances.
YOu can call me on that one.
We had a few new guys show up. 10 2 b exact of which 2 played last game.
Last year we lost 9-1 to PAU. I will take 3-0 and try again next game.
I didn't see you stepping up to the plate this year. We won't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0