Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Rumours, slander and various scuttlebutt... 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Close to home I guess and he also get paid to do clinics there so it has to be considered at least.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a rigourous set of tests and interviews one is required to pass prior to official anouncement.
He may or may not be one of several new additions.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clearly a lie if Yoda is in the cult.

I had my wife do all the test etc for me. She just wore my shorts and they couldn't tell the difference. Well, except that they mentioned that i seemed to be more skilled than they thought.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard the castillos are getting blakeway

Castillos had their first training session last night. Our new trainees were in attendance which included Heald, Baldwin, Blakeway himself, and Babic to name a few. Just looking forward to having some fun and hopefully winning the odd game to keep the interest up.

JTL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky doesn't meet the height requirement to play on the Castilians. I assume it's TOM Babic.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our new trainees were in attendance which included Heald, Baldwin, Blakeway himself, and Babic to name a few.
JTL

Let me get this straight Blakeway showed up to "PRACTICE, we're not talkin bout a game, we talkin PRACTICE" right?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castillos had their first training session last night. Our new trainees were in attendance which included Heald, Baldwin, Blakeway himself, and Babic to name a few. Just looking forward to having some fun and hopefully winning the odd game to keep the interest up.

JTL
Trainingthis early in summer for 0-35
What !!!!?????the!!!!!fuk!!!!!
I guess when u don't win those big games you need practice !that makes perfect
Good luck with that!!!!!!
Just don't get that jack!!!did u train after co Ed!?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Todd Babic eh?

Good stuff Buckfast, nice to see you kick a ba again after all these years.
rf just had pints over at the sneddon hoose & its not buckfast................................not saying much but buckfast mightbecoming back to another masters team!

sid

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rf just had pints over at the sneddon hoose & its not buckfast................................not saying much but buckfast mightbecoming back to another masters team!

sid

Sidsy - good seeing you. A well and decent Celtic supporter, so you are. Cant say much for the other two.

I digress. Any team I sign for will need to be sponsored by Medtronic. Defibrillator and heart stents for apres game. Although I'm more handsome than Tommy Babic, he's a far better footballer. Furthermore, he satisfies the discriminating league height requirements. He'll score for fun in this league. Get him signed.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
All - Need everyones help between August 1st and August 15th. My daughters team is a finalist in the BMO Team of the Week - nation wide contest that the winning team will receive $125,000 towards upgrading/refurbishing fields. This is the largest donation ever given to amateur sports and we are one of 15 teams from across Canada left. We are on the only team from the Lower Mainlain that were selected. Need all of you to vote from August 1st to August 15th for the Pitt Meadows Soccer Club Girls Rockets team at either www.gorockets.ca or www.bmosoccer.com. Most of you are old like me who have kids that either play in the PM/MR area or travel there to play - this will benefit a lot of kids and I'd love to see this money stay in the West and not back East....Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0