Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks BullyB. That description is pretty much how I remember him about 15 years ago :D

~Regs.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello BullyB,

1. There's not one yet! The All Snacks live from goal to goal so there all memorable for that lot.

2. I heard Tony "where's my glasses" scored a beauty for the All Bollacks a couple of weeks ago....

3. Myers from SSFF / Mike from SU

4. BullyB, Period! Best lad!

5. Todd Bailey SSFF (heart and soul of the back line) and PA's Watkins.

6. If Penner plays the rest of the season, he's my choice! Dutchies a close second. Something about goalies with attitude!

7. Martin as Ned's apparently signed for the All Blacks.

8. Watchin' the All Snacks take the piss vs SSFF and win. It's a dam good thing Old But Gold wasn't there to fcuk it up for his lads.....

9. PA's got the best kit, when the All snacks aren't beggin' to use it!

10. #20 Mission the league biggest wanker....

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a boring lot!

Yes its busy at Christmas, but come on you lot.
Nothing witty or inspirational from Ballbaby and the rest of the SU crowd. Booorrrrriing.:eek: :eek:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope all you Old Better Bastards had a great Christmas with your loved ones.... I had an excellent Holiday Season!:D

Just wanted to see what you all thought of the Masters Cup groups?

Group 1

SU / Sapperton / IFC / Mission

Group 2

SSFF / Aldergrove / Sry Sundowners / All Blacks

Group 3

Delta / PA / PoCo / Academico

5BTlookingforwardtoplayinsomefooty:D

oldbutgold

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was this draw done???????????
Seems strange the first place team in a group with the 10,11 and 12 teams. I would have thought it would have been 2 from the top with 2 from the bottom in each group, sounds fair don't you think ??????
Our group is probably the toughest All-blacks (7th) Aldergrove(4th)firemen(2nd) and SFC (5th).Not to worry we will do alright.
Is it a home and home or just one game against each team.
I understand the top team in each group goes through and then the next highest point total makes the fourth spot, if it is home and home I would have to think one of the 10,11 or 12th place teams has a good chance.They will all get thumped by surrey but if one of them sweeps all their other games they would probably have the fourth highest point total. Can some wise old man please enlighten me on how this cup will work ???????

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup draw.

I'm not responding to "Old" or "Wise" but here's the skinny from the horse's mouth. The top three teams were seeded and the rest were drawn. And possibly SU was pullin' the names?;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mean Machine

Just watched the remake of the classic "The longest yard".
Set in England Vinnie Jones does a pretty good job of it.
Check out the Mean Machine Kit. Quite a coincidence.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 1 Peace Arch 3

Well it finally happened and the Peace Arch bastards are too smug to even gloat about it until the door is opened. So there you go, I opened it for you.

I wasn't in attendance in this game but by all accounts, Peace Arch was good for the win. Apparently their second goal was a cracker. The first goal against was another puppet show/circus act but this time involving our defender and goalie instead of the other team's. We missed some chances and it finally came back to bite us.

The true test of character will be next week when we play SU City Firefighters where we will battle for first place overall. Oh, the drama!:eek:

First league game loss since 1997. I can't go on!;)

Well done Peace Arch. Now, let's see if you shites can get something going.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL EXec. R ****wollapers.

Peace Arch may have beat SU and on a much lesser note, All Blacks beat Sapperton, but those fcukin' cokcwollapers in the Exec. are giving the points to the defeated teams. Its all due to this FV ID card farce. What a load of bollocks. It's a bloody shame that PA won't be recognised for their achievement. Also Sapperton has a few secrets that I won't mention.
PA and AB won and that's that.:mad: :mad: :mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Match

Ballbaby,

No Gloating here! Just a big smile:D

It's been a longtime coming. Surrey United was bound to loose one and I say they are glad it was Peace Arch!

Could you imagine how hard it would be to swallow a loss to anybody else, Surrey Sundowners:mad: the Surrey City FF:p Delta Metro:eek: Aldergrove:rolleyes: or the giant killers All Snacks:confused:

No it had to be PA:bronco: Surrey United could not stand to lose to anyone else.

BullyB-Let'm have the points. We'll see them in the League Cup Final! It'll be nice to see a final with the two best team in the FVSL play for the Cup!!!!

one more time --> Peace Arch 3 / Surrey United 1

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

What can I say? Hard luck. :rolleyes:

You guys are the Rodney Dangerfield's of soccer.

No worries we all know you were good for the win and kudos to you, but you really should think about finding another manager.:wa: :wa: :wa:

Now we have a very tough game this weekend and so as not to leave myself wide open (although knvb likes me that way..... and others) I want to publically state that we will have to learn from last weekend to beat a tough Firefighters team. You see, they have a very competent manager who will assure that his player's cards will be there.:D

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby and his assumptions

I knew as soon as the "id card" scandal it the streets that you wouldnt hesitant to finger me as the reason for the mixup.. but Alas Peach Arch Over 30's Coach Stabler unfortunately was the one who was looking after the cards...

So I hate to take away your fun and wrongful finger pointing and laughing because in this one case... It wasn't my fault...

Good Luck this weekend... Looks like you will need it :wa: :wa: :wa:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You cheeky old greek bastard Bawlbaby,

What you think Dick Tracy won't notice your subliminal messages sent to the soccer KGB (Surrey United Supporters)?

the quote: "What can I say? Hard luck.
You guys are the Rodney Dangerfield's of soccer."

decoding of the hidden message = "Losers":confused:

You are a sneeky, cheeky hose monkey;)

Good luck vs the rough and tumble SSFF.....seems you need it!!:D

Seeyoulotintheleaguecupfinal

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a jolly bunch.

BigToe & Rabbit,
Between your charity work, feeding the poor and caring for the sick, you still have time for mentally challenged. Its so nice the way you treat Babyboy. For me all is forgiven with the Firemen, they showed a lot of class when we played them so I'm hoping they absolutely thump ScUm this weekend.
Quote: "That would be nice!"

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky Peace Arch...those identity cards are a bitch aren't they? :rolleyes:
Regardless, whoever wins on Sun. wins the league and that should be a fun game to watch.:D :cool:

Go Surrey U.:wa: :wa: :wa:

avesisliningupthesitter

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Aves, now that we "won" last Sunday, we need a tie to clinch the league, HOWEVER given the circumstances of the past week, I can assure you that we are not playing for a draw this coming Sunday.

By the way, your name came up in the apres-futbal discussion last evening...............again. :D

We miss the Savardian spin-o-rama in our six yard box. :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only game that means anything is this last game Surrey United vs Surrey City Fire Fighters.

Hope this game lives up to all the hype.

Didn't hear much from the other O30 TTP'ers regarding SCFF victory over Surrey Sundowners. Apparently the sunset on the downers' 8 - 2????? :confused: what happened?

For what it's worth here's tomorrows games (I know a little late but what the fcuk)

Surrey United v Surrey FC Firemen Cloverdale Athletic Park 10:00am (the only game that means anything!!)

The rest mean nothing and we all wish we could have watch SU and SCFF go at it....

Peace Arch United v Aldergrove United South Surrey Athletic # 6 10:00am
Delta Metro United v SFC Sundowners John Oliver Park 10:00am
Academico Alumni v Poco City Thunder Noel Booth Park 10:00am
Sapperton Old Boys v Mission Celtic Erma Stephenson Park 10:00am
IFC v All Blacks Strawberry Hill School 10:00am

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
su vs firemen

Caught the 2nd half of the match todayand SU were unlucky to not at least get a tie and retain the league championship. Fireman scored 2 in the first half against the flow from all accounts and SU missed 4 or 5 great chances and 4 or 5 half chances...I was actually impressed with how the boys took it to them in the 2nd half and they still look like the team to beat in the cup.
Well done boys.:cool:

Here's a pic of the lone SU goal, as Muz is waiting to pounce on this cross...a great header with 25 min left.

The funniest line of the day was from an SU supporter in the changeroom who said that he tried to check out TTP, but typed in take a piss and saw some horrid stuff...at least that's the story he's sticking to when the police grab his computer.:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 1 - 2 SCFF

Ok where does one start? Firstly, kudos to the Firefighters. They play smart, aggressive soccer and are successful in finishing their chances when presented. In this game, there were very few chances presented to them but they scored on two. One blooping header that was well met by Bailey's head and was scornfully and painfully watched bounce slowly into the net. The other was was on a rebounded shot off a free kick. Bailey played well as always for SCFF as did big Barry in the middle.

I don't mean any disrespect to a great opponent but we totally and completely dominated this game. We missed many opportunities. We simply didn't finish. The game was very entertaining to watch and especially to play in by all accounts. SCFF is a tough but honest team. No cheap shots. Just hard tackling. We play the same but with more creativity. Our squad was not very disappointed with this loss. We all know what we are capable of when the chips are down, and never give up. We played very attractive soccer. We are very satisfied with our game play today and it serves us well for the BC's.

The league winners for 2002-03 are the SC Firefighters. We have identical records but they win due to head to head results.

Congratulations SCFF! It was a fun game to play in today. That's the way it's supposed to be.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two Great Teams.

Congratulations to the Firemen, and kudo's to United.
Would love to have seen the game.

Ballbaby, classy post. Well done.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0