Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just pretend here that the Abby player was in fact running forward and fell forward and still was outside the box, which would mean he never entered the box at all. How could any referee at this level give a penalty. Just think about that. It's never going to happen. Clinical finish on the penalty though. There were better chances than that for a certain west coast player that were missed. i hear the referee is to blame about those too
have you seen the mls refs? How does it happen at that level? Yet it does. Sometimes people are just on the right end of a crappy call.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the game however you want @gametime but the truth is we were dominating the game up until that pk turned the game around.

Last thing I post on the matter it's over but it was defiantly the biggest gift given in bc soccer since someone decided you were the best player in the province last year...

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing anybody can say takes that away from me. And careful there, last year? I'm the current holder there pal. Got another couple months with a bigger than usual ego. Trophy lasts forever though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how did the young West Van Spurs end up? By the standings I'd say they more than just stayed alive, just under .500 at this point. Not shooting the lights out, but holding their own.

And, gotta say, Langley...nice job, boys! Gotta be one of the most, if not the most, consistently good club in Premier over the last 15 years, ever since Wagner took the program over. It's gone through a couple of different overhauls, but always remains a contender. Looking good to finish on top again if they can take care of business this weekend.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how did the young West Van Spurs end up? By the standings I'd say they more than just stayed alive, just under .500 at this point. Not shooting the lights out, but holding their own.

And, gotta say, Langley...nice job, boys! Gotta be one of the most, if not the most, consistently good club in Premier over the last 15 years, ever since Wagner took the program over. It's gone through a couple of different overhauls, but always remains a contender. Looking good to finish on top again if they can take care of business this weekend.
Well done Langley.

Anytime Dude can get in a post and share his man-crush on Wagner, it's nice to see.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
March 9th, the FVSL all stars play WC2 at Port Moody Turf 8pm Kick off. Before you start, we needed access to a pitch. As a bonus for the guys on the team, we've secured Nick Dasovic as guest coach for the FVSL all stars for the sessions before. He doesn't have a Pakenham Cup like I do, but may have something to offer the lads.

Don't worry, Im not totally out. I'm still bringing the water...

and cooler

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some serious talent on the WC2...

the FVSL guys did well I thought staying pretty organized for a group with only 1 other game and a couple sessions under their belts. The first goal was just a super finish! What can you say, when he picks up a ball at the top of the box and does that! the second half highlights you see were all literally in the last 10 as we were pushing to trying to score a goal and left the backs for dead. Not shown, but we did have the back line on the ropes for good 20 or so as we had our chances to play.

The guys all had a great time and what an experience for them.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great finish on the first goal, unlucky on the slip though, without that he wouldn't have gone through, hell of strike from what looked like the same player from 30+ off the bar. Second goal seemed offside from the clip but good for the valley boys, thats a fair result imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0