Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderYourSkin

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 5 - Wack 1... Haven't seen a team yell at each other as much as the Wack.

I can see how Abby would struggle with this lot though...

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
we are just about to hit our stride. we have had a couple of tough breaks this year, too many missed opportunities among other things. and we are tied for 4th from bottom, lets get that clear.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standings clearly showed that.but not everyone gets free points and make up games like Pomo. Who needs the league when you win the cups anyways right?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3-1 WCFC

A foul in the Semi Circle at the top of the box is considered a pk in Abby for future reference. Their guys fouled running forward, falls forward, and lands a foot outside the box. Stays sitting there, and common sense doesn't apply to the clown with his whistle.

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3-1 WCFC

A foul in the Semi Circle at the top of the box is considered a pk in Abby for future reference. Their guys fouled running forward, falls forward, and lands a foot outside the box. Stays sitting there, and common sense doesn't apply to the clown with his whistle.

says the guy high pitched screaming guy that runs from the semi circle at center to tell the ref that he had misplaced the spot of the foul by 2 inches.

for further reference its where the foul occurs not where he lands

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
says the guy high pitched screaming guy that runs from the semi circle at center to tell the ref that he had misplaced the spot of the foul by 2 inches.

So unless he flew backyards from inside the box to the semi circle, then westcoast is right in saying the foul wasn't a pk. Because it's where the foul occurs right.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm fully aware of that. But there's no doubt he was fouled once running forward, advantage was played rightfully so, and he was fouled again (this time he went down) while still running forward. It was a foul without doubt, however he stayed sitting down more than 2 inches outside of the box, it was more like a foot. Which doesn't really make sense does it? How do you fall forward and land outside of the box?

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
too paint a little clearer picture here. he was going away from the net towards the top of the box when we has clipped and then fouled again and eneded up tumbling forward about 2 or 3 feet and fell outside the box. 2 inches 1 foot either or. Foul... PK

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
too paint a little clearer picture here. he was going away from the net towards the top of the box when we has clipped and then fouled again and eneded up tumbling forward about 2 or 3 feet and fell outside the box. 2 inches 1 foot either or. Foul... PK

So he was clipped running away from goal in the box but the ref played advantage? Makes sense.

He picked the ball up about 30 yards from goal, ran at our back four, was fouled twice running towards goal. He didn't go down the first time but did the second time. Spin it however you want I guess there's nothing that can be done anymore.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just pretend here that the Abby player was in fact running forward and fell forward and still was outside the box, which would mean he never entered the box at all. How could any referee at this level give a penalty. Just think about that. It's never going to happen. Clinical finish on the penalty though. There were better chances than that for a certain west coast player that were missed. i hear the referee is to blame about those too

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just pretend here that the Abby player was in fact running forward and fell forward and still was outside the box, which would mean he never entered the box at all. How could any referee at this level give a penalty. Just think about that. It's never going to happen. Clinical finish on the penalty though. There were better chances than that for a certain west coast player that were missed. i hear the referee is to blame about those too

I don't know I've seen goals given from referees standing at half call a goal on a ball that never went in: All after asking the linemen if it went in and him responding "I didn't see it cross the line."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0