Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, I have a solution for the self like issue: make an emoticon self-like. That was I can self-like, all the time.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gametime, you need to stop posting. Seriously, just give up. Your shite is so boring it makes me want to surf Facebook. So safe. So uncontroversial. What's the point? Is there ever one? "Abby with a big win tonight. Ufv Boys are back!" Earth shattering. You do know the name of the site is Takethepiss?

Sad.

:knvb::stop::lock::pompous:

There's no need to worry.
@gametime only posts after a win which is few and far between these days for the Abby lot.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanna hit 8th in those power rankings to show that anyone can still win cups! How many more games do we have to throw to get there?!

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I drove by Mackie Park/Sands Secondary school the other night and rumor has it that Guinness's underwear is still somewhere near that field after he was undressed by the mid and that loss to year in year out relegation battlers GN about 9 years ago. The game is fresh on my mind after seeing a few of the old Peace Arch guys the other night and it seemed it was still fresh on their minds as well as it was a tough loss to take after years of continuous banter between each other and if memory serves me correct, that loss had them lose the title to Chilliwack. To be fair, they did win back to back league titles the following years but it could've been a trifecta.

Guinness you still around? You should check with the staff at the school if they've picked it up.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
horribly written, but me loves me some good @Guinness bashing.

Doubtful you'll get an answer he's still trying to prove the pitch was playable... last week.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, didn't end up doing enough schooling to put sentences together well enough.

But maybe that's why this thread is dead, you're more worried about how its written than what is written hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0