Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend results so far:

Pomo 4-1 Westcoast
CFC 3-2 Aldergrove
Abby 1-2 Langley United

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFC 2-2 Abby

Abby were leading 2-0 at the half, and dominating the game. A few little cheeky smiles cast over to me on the sideline from @gametime. However they stopped after we pulled it back to 2-2 against the run. Don't worry though Abby boys even though it feels like you might have dropped 2 points, a point is still good in your chase to avoid relegation.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry @4thplacetrophy no looks were towards you, wouldn't waste the time on you. Thanks for having the time to come say hey to some old teammates who took ya in. Guess yelling from the sideline at our guys all game was good enough. Class act

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry @4thplacetrophy no looks were towards you, wouldn't waste the time on you. Thanks for having the time to come say hey to some old teammates who took ya in. Guess yelling from the sideline at our guys all game was good enough. Class act
One TTP comment and you can't handle he banter. And really, yelling all game? I didn't say a word, not even when your cousin was yelling dumb comments about my dad. Also I didn't respond to someone's dumb question about how many teams have I even played for, which the answer is 2, one of which I've been a part of for 6 years... But then again I guess none of your guys have ever played for other teams, I mean there's no ex Chilliwack guys on your team or anything right?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is better. Now, to really jack it up, go drink a bottle of Wild Turkey, and point out some statistics irregularities from every time you play Port Moody. Better, accuse them of cheating. That'll really fire this place up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just sitting down having a coffee with the lady......enjoying the view and read. If you cheap fukcs were members you could see the full view. The godfather @Regs always impresses TTP in the early mornings

Attachments

• TTP Member.png
    TTP Member.png
    232 KB · Views: 99

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
One TTP comment and you can't handle he banter. And really, yelling all game? I didn't say a word, not even when your cousin was yelling dumb comments about my dad. Also I didn't respond to someone's dumb question about how many teams have I even played for, which the answer is 2, one of which I've been a part of for 6 years... But then again I guess none of your guys have ever played for other teams, I mean there's no ex Chilliwack guys on your team or anything right?
I played on chilliwack. Lasted longer than 4 games though. Also came back to Abby when the chilliwack team split up, which happened to be between seasons. Anyways all back to normal now, hope you don't get injured for next game!

Nov 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL or FIFA???
2 keepers picked from pomo for the all-star team. The first is from div 1, enough said. Secondly, Pomo premier is third best in goals against. Clearly there is no logic to how these teams are picked? Do all of the presidents neighbours get a spot no matter how undeserving? #BlatterPlatiniMills #8yearsforMills

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalkeepers
Richard Meister - PMO Lordco Gunners
Che Kootstra-Nair - PMO Rangers FC

Defenders
John Clune - PMO Lordco Gunners
David Suh - PMO Lordco Gunners
Ryan Liddiard - Abbotsford United
Brent Wantke - Langley United
Thomas Arnott - West Van FC Spurs
Steve Gaffney - Aldergrove United
Graham Thompson - Westcoast FC Selects

Midfield
Connor Hildebrant - Aldergrove United
Nick Cantelon - Aldergrove United
Dan Le Page - Westcoast FC Selects
Chris Attadia - PMO Lordco Gunners
Rob Fadden - Abbotsford United
Riley Newport - West Van FC Spurs
Andrew Milne - West Van FC Spurs
Scott Barling - Langley United

Strikers
Cole Almond - Westcoast FC Selects
Brett Weins - Aldergrove United
Connor MacMillan - Abbotsford United
Mandeep Sara - Coastal FC United
Jon Craig - Westcoast FC Selects

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL or FIFA???
2 keepers picked from pomo for the all-star team. The first is from div 1, enough said. Secondly, Pomo premier is third best in goals against. Clearly there is no logic to how these teams are picked? Do all of the presidents neighbours get a spot no matter how undeserving? #BlatterPlatiniMills #8yearsforMills
If you really want to know... each team is asked to submit a list of 3 players 1. that are deserving and #2 and the big one, willing to participate... of the 8 teams perhaps no one else nominated their GK's? could that be? noooo... perhaps for a second we could consider maybe a team simply didn't submit anything? Na. Couldn't be.

From this point the committee needs to fill in the blanks with qualified participants who are willing to spend the day (this year) on the island and play. We've long since abandoned the old model of announcing the "best players" and showing up with an entirely different team.

that and we obviously accept cash bribes. Hell, for a Home Depot GC I could get you on the team. Keep it on the down low though.

No, but seriously, I could.

PS. Che is a beauty and is coming to help the program.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you really want to know... each team is asked to submit a list of 3 players 1. that are deserving and #2 and the big one, willing to participate... of the 8 teams perhaps no one else nominated their GK's? could that be? noooo... perhaps for a second we could consider maybe a team simply didn't submit anything? Na. Couldn't be.

From this point the committee needs to fill in the blanks with qualified participants who are willing to spend the day (this year) on the island and play. We've long since abandoned the old model of announcing the "best players" and showing up with an entirely different team.

that and we obviously accept cash bribes. Hell, for a Home Depot GC I could get you on the team. Keep it on the down low though.

No, but seriously, I could.

PS. Che is a beauty and is coming to help the program.
Any word on the north vs south lists?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still in production... sometimes its like herding cats. If you're interested again $20 bills, non-sequential order. The game will be hosted by the South (Langley) this year and likely the Thursday the 7th.

Huge success with an awesome response from participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0