Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing 13–1 sucks, absolutely. I understand how you would be furious and want to put the blame on Coastal. I’d be laying into my teammates who didn’t show up for Christmas party’s and everything else. Not one game in premier did my team not have 11 players, not one. Premier is a commitment and it’s the perfect example of why you guys shouldn’t be in it yet.

Every post is excuses, hate, blame. CCB is a joke of a club at the men’s level. This has been going on for years in the VMSL as well. Don’t be mad at Coastal, be mad at your teammates who let you down and as a result the 9 of you had an embarrassing night. That’s the joke. 9 guys show for a premier game? Sounds like bloody masters soccer. Your team and club should be embarrassed.

Spot on. During my time in premier never once did our team show up with less than 11 either. Like you said bulljive premier is a commitment, and I missed plenty of stuff for premier games. Your team need to learn what it takes at this level, and not go around pointing fingers at Coastal for being unsportsmanlike.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember showing up to a match, can’t remember the opponent but they delayed the start as long as possible to allow more to show. It was a midday Sunday. We decided to run it up simply because they wasted our time.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show some class and end the game a little early if u know the other team has less players. Don’t be a prick. As per bro
If my team showed up to a mid day Saturday game with 9 guys. I’d be putting my boys on blast for lack of commitment. I wouldn’t defend their choice to not attend a game against coastal as the reason we lost to them. I’d be letting everyone know Coastal deserved it because we weren’t prepared. Unfortunately your view of coastal is poor. Those guys are a team, out and out. They battle for eachother, have fun with eachother. It’s annoying as fcuk to watch but they’re what you should be wanting your team to look like at the end of the day. They’ve had a player or two say some offside comments to us and celly hard but that’s when you do it right back to them in game. Don’t come on a public forum and try to blast the team that just pumped you because you showed up ill prepared. Every team has their ups and downs, I’m not saying missing guys doesn’t play a factor BUT you have 26 guys signed and you showed up with 9. So maybe you guys should take a look in the mirror before you start blasting other teams as if they’re the problem.
WE don't have 26 players don't know why that website says that we've told them to remove 6 of them as they aren't with us see you guys Wednesday where our season is on the line. We'll see what happens.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show some class and end the game a little early if u know the other team has less players. Don’t be a prick. As per bro

WE don't have 26 players don't know why that website says that we've told them to remove 6 of them as they aren't with us see you guys Wednesday where our season is on the line. We'll see what happens.

Why do you take so much offence to this? clearly you were 1/9 players who showed up and or we're way off and you're actually a coach of theirs not a player. so in no way would anything I said offend you. we've lost to coastal, some of their best players made uncalled for comments towards our side. we played our part in having our team receive those comments in game. However I/We still have respect for their side. Coastal is a good team who could beat any team in BC Soccer if the other team showed up with 9 players. That being said you have to leave what happens on the field, on the field. ALL I said was that i would've lost it on my boys and then regrouped. would've settled any problem I saw on or at the field.

Sorry I simply counted the amount signed online. I would check with the league because as per my understanding you can only have a player removed from the list if they're transferred from your team

Also, there were guys posting much more rude comments on your loss. which you chose to ignore and chose to respond to mine. trust me no one takes you guys lightly, ALL im saying is even after our loss to abby and pmo we didnt come on here saying they suck, they suck, they're pricks etc. we actually did the opposite and said we sucked. end of story. because we did.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing 13–1 sucks, absolutely. I understand how you would be furious and want to put the blame on Coastal. I’d be laying into my teammates who didn’t show up for Christmas party’s and everything else. Not one game in premier did my team not have 11 players, not one. Premier is a commitment and it’s the perfect example of why you guys shouldn’t be in it yet.

Every post is excuses, hate, blame. CCB is a joke of a club at the men’s level. This has been going on for years in the VMSL as well. Don’t be mad at Coastal, be mad at your teammates who let you down and as a result the 9 of you had an embarrassing night. That’s the joke. 9 guys show for a premier game? Sounds like bloody masters soccer. Your team and club should be embarrassed.
Excuse for what. We actually had 9 players u goof. When we had a full squad they couldn't do anything. They're not that good believe me. Vmsl they would get pumped. And our goal this season is just to stay in the league. Give it time we have a good team in the offseason there will be additions it's hard to recruit players in the middle of the season. Don't worry what goes around comes around. At the end of the day we'll have zero trophies and so will coastal. ( their shite) They can celebrate all they want and get happy with each and every goal they score cuz they ain't winning shite.
Why do you take so much offence to this? clearly you were 1/9 players who showed up and or we're way off and you're actually a coach of theirs not a player. so in no way would anything I said offend you. we've lost to coastal, some of their best players made uncalled for comments towards our side. we played our part in having our team receive those comments in game. However I/We still have respect for their side. Coastal is a good team who could beat any team in BC Soccer if the other team showed up with 9 players. That being said you have to leave what happens on the field, on the field. ALL I said was that i would've lost it on my boys and then regrouped. would've settled any problem I saw on or at the field.

Sorry I simply counted the amount signed online. I would check with the league because as per my understanding you can only have a player removed from the list if they're transferred from your team

Also, there were guys posting much more rude comments on your loss. which you chose to ignore and chose to respond to mine. trust me no one takes you guys lightly, ALL im saying is even after our loss to abby and pmo we didnt come on here saying they suck, they suck, they're pricks etc. we actually did the opposite and said we sucked. end of story. because we did.
tbh ur not saying anything dumb I had to respond to somebody. My comments were mainly directed towards those saying stupid shite. Cheers.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
If men’s soccer counts every goal then youth soccer should be the same. There should be no rules that only allows a maximum goal difference of 7. If youth soccer does have a rule that only allows a maximum goal difference of 7 then men’s soccer should too. Because at the end of the day poor sportsmenship is poor sportsmanship regardless of whether it’s men or youth. Just asking for consistency.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m amazed you can still talk trash and call a team shite after showing you guys are nothing but. Then you go on to say they’d be pumped in the VMSL...how would you know? Seriously, how?

I fall in with @LaFlamaBlanca: the top 4 clubs need to move leagues, because right now they are being dragged down in quality.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If men’s soccer counts every goal then youth soccer should be the same. There should be no rules that only allows a maximum goal difference of 7. If youth soccer does have a rule that only allows a maximum goal difference of 7 then men’s soccer should too. Because at the end of the day poor sportsmenship is poor sportsmanship regardless of whether it’s men or youth. Just asking for consistency.

Child, you don’t get it. Your squad showed up with 9. That was the true stroke of poor sportsmanship. What makes you think you deserved mercy? Guys give up time with their spouses and your families to show up on a feeding December night, likely missing a company Christmas party or family function. Your squad showed an extreme amount of disrespect. They should have humped you for 20.

Grow up it’s not youth. Your participation trophy is not arriving anytime soon.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHAHAHAH @Ronaldo. 07 crying like a little b****. You hate to see it. Gonna go run and tell your mommy and daddy Coastal bullied you? You guys got pumped, let in 13 goals and are upset Coastal didn't let up and take it easy on you guys? How millennial. It's competition, you're meant to play competitively so they're out there to beat you as bad as possible... if you're this upset about it maybe you should get on your guys about showing up to a game rather than being upset with coastal for not taking pity on you guys. I guess this is what happens when a team who didn't win a single thing in youth decides they want to jump straight into Premier soccer. Can't teach people to be winners. Losers stay losers. What a joke. Langley B>CCB everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays.

Ronaldo Nazario

Dec 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. No way not having it, they have games in hand and will be first regardless
2. Their goal difference is already higher and they were up 10-0 I’m pretty sure we weren’t gunna score 11 and I think 10 was more then enough an nobody else will ever score that many against us as today was just one of those days were people were injured and busy but that’s fine in not making excuses don’t harp on an opponent when u know they are not at their best.
3.its men’s soccer but this is not the English premier league, nor is it even professional soccer, not is it even the highest level of amateur soccer in bc as this coastal team would get their ass kicked hard by most of the VMSL sides. Just show some pride and sportsmanship and don’t be a dick. Teams that are good rest their star players when they are coasting lol. If this coastal team really thinks their that good celebrating 13 goal wins against 9 men 18 year olds why don’t they try and go to VMSL. I’ll bet you they won’t last one season. All their players will quit after getting their ass beat week in week out and if you don’t believe u will see the results at provincials. They won’t make it past first round. I’m here your and I can write that on a paper and sign it.
3. You really wanna talk about wasted Saturday’s in this league what about van united wasting everyone’s Saturday, what about Langley wasting Abby’s saturday. Red bulls wasting port Moody’s saturday. Lol every week somebodies Saturday is wasted and that the way this league is. Lol it’s not our fault coastal is too scared and doesn’t have the balls to put their pride on the line and play in VMSL.
Mission Div 2 vs CCB.... who u got???

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
C
AHAHAHAH @Ronaldo. 07 crying like a little b****. You hate to see it. Gonna go run and tell your mommy and daddy Coastal bullied you? You guys got pumped, let in 13 goals and are upset Coastal didn't let up and take it easy on you guys? How millennial. It's competition, you're meant to play competitively so they're out there to beat you as bad as possible... if you're this upset about it maybe you should get on your guys about showing up to a game rather than being upset with coastal for not taking pity on you guys. I guess this is what happens when a team who didn't win a single thing in youth decides they want to jump straight into Premier soccer. Can't teach people to be winners. Losers stay losers. What a joke. Langley B>CCB everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays.
u don’t want the smoke. Ur lucky ur head is still attached to ur body. Next time ur spotted it’s on site.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m amazed you can still talk trash and call a team shite after showing you guys are nothing but. Then you go on to say they’d be pumped in the VMSL...how would you know? Seriously, how?

I fall in with @LaFlamaBlanca: the top 4 clubs need to move leagues, because right now they are being dragged down in quality.
Why should the top 4 move leagues they will never do that. If coastal moves league into VMSL they will never play provincials in their lives, fcuk sakes their grand kids generation won’t play provincials. They will be an irrelevant club in terms of men’s soccer, on wait their already are. One thing that won’t change is them not winning a trophy.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Child, you don’t get it. Your squad showed up with 9. That was the true stroke of poor sportsmanship. What makes you think you deserved mercy? Guys give up time with their spouses and your families to show up on a feeding December night, likely missing a company Christmas party or family function. Your squad showed an extreme amount of disrespect. They should have humped you for 20.

Grow up it’s not youth. Your participation trophy is not arriving anytime soon.
If those clowns wanna spend time with their families so bad then why didn’t they just end the game early it’s a win win for both teams.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal thinks their top shite but they are an average team playing in a average league. They can go into VMSL if they want ( they did in the past but they came running back to the valley)but they won’t because they can actually win here, it is good for their egos, and they get to go to provIncials (even though they’ll get their ass kicked early) These are straight facts and the truth hurts but I would love to see somebody prove me wrong.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
A) You don't know me you clown LOLLL also, your biggest guy ways like 120lb soaking wet. I'm not scared. B) Imagine losing 13-1 and calling the team you lost to irrelevant, imagine how shite you must be then. Coastal went to VMSL and was fine, they were also much younger then. You know nothing just talk nonsense all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0