Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 by no means is this a shot at you or your team as I have no fcuking idea who you are and don’t care but I still don’t get this in 2 years we will be at the top. For one, unless the hamburgler running the league gave you immunity from relegation for several years (which would be a complete mockery of the league) how will you even be up in premier to compete? Two, players won’t stick around to see it through when you are getting pumped 8-0, 14-0, 5-0 week in week out (the Burnaby Fire team you took the spot from was shite but they competed week in and week out and they would have pumped you guys week in week out). Finish the year and maybe reevaluate if your squad is capable of competing in div 2 then maybe disband bc it is a fcuking joke a squad of your caliber has been given a spot in the men’s premier league. If this is what the league is I sure hope the top clubs also begin to reevaluate and look elsewhere to play bc all the progress made in the last 7-10 years is quickly fading or maybe the top of the pyramid in the league needs immediate change.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note to self: read all. No watch Wednesday I guess.

Side note: is the league now handing out postponements based on humanity reasons? Seriously WTF?

Use you club system. Call up or permit up players and fcuking get on with it. You asked to play with the big boys, this is playing with the big boys. You are not special with roster challenges.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I read @Ronaldo. 07 ’s report, and I’m sorry...calling a bit of BS.

An abandonment is an abandonment. Means one team walked. Other team did not agree to it as they have no choice.

If I were the opposition coach and saw a team arrive ill prepared for a Premier match when my team was prepared and ready, my message would not be to show mercy. It’d be to put the pedal to the floor and fcuking pump them. tackle hard, run them hard, and put as many goals past them as possible. It’s not our fault they aren’t ready. We prepared for this and gave up our Friday night. Make them pay for not coming ready. Be professional, don’t celebrate because there is really nothing to celebrate about.

Abandonment at this level should never happen. Forfeit (and it should be a forfeit Wednesday) should never happen. If I were a Port Moody player is actually be pissed at the wasted opportunity to have a spirited and useful training session.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 by no means is this a shot at you or your team as I have no fcuking idea who you are and don’t care but I still don’t get this in 2 years we will be at the top. For one, unless the hamburgler running the league gave you immunity from relegation for several years (which would be a complete mockery of the league) how will you even be up in premier to compete? Two, players won’t stick around to see it through when you are getting pumped 8-0, 14-0, 5-0 week in week out (the Burnaby Fire team you took the spot from was shite but they competed week in and week out and they would have pumped you guys week in week out). Finish the year and maybe reevaluate if your squad is capable of competing in div 2 then maybe disband bc it is a fcuking joke a squad of your caliber has been given a spot in the men’s premier league. If this is what the league is I sure hope the top clubs also begin to reevaluate and look elsewhere to play bc all the progress made in the last 7-10 years is quickly fading or maybe the top of the pyramid in the league needs immediate change.
I don’t think u know who ur talking about lol. We’re not losing cuz our team sucks. Were literally missing our team due to unfortunate circumstances. 5 of the players haven’t played for us this season. Unfortunate circumstances if any other team had to go through what we are they would be where we are in the table. When we had a somewhat full squad 19 players we beat van u beat safe tied coastal and lost to surrey united 1-0 . U think we suck u don’t know who we are. We’ll be beach in the league next year. We’ll be around mid table (4th or 5th) it’s all worked out have no worries. If we start I’m proving year by year and kick ass can u really say we don’t deserve this? People are just jealous we got a peen spot so that’s why they love talking. Van united didn’t win a game last season and they got their peen spot I don’t here anyone chirping????

Ccb azad 2022 champs

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read @Ronaldo. 07 ’s report, and I’m sorry...calling a bit of BS.

An abandonment is an abandonment. Means one team walked. Other team did not agree to it as they have no choice.

If I were the opposition coach and saw a team arrive ill prepared for a Premier match when my team was prepared and ready, my message would not be to show mercy. It’d be to put the pedal to the floor and fcuking pump them. tackle hard, run them hard, and put as many goals past them as possible. It’s not our fault they aren’t ready. We prepared for this and gave up our Friday night. Make them pay for not coming ready. Be professional, don’t celebrate because there is really nothing to celebrate about.

Abandonment at this level should never happen. Forfeit (and it should be a forfeit Wednesday) should never happen. If I were a Port Moody player is actually be pissed at the wasted opportunity to have a spirited and useful training session.
feed

Ur 80 years old why r u even talking go feed ur great grand kids or something.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least I never waved a white flag in a match. Congrats, you have experience in something I have never done.

Ever.

mans never played on squad that was gifted a spot.

I have kissed a girl or two, though. Not something you can claim.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell yah what, son....if you can find one guy in this league to publicly post here that honestly doesn’t think both you and your team are lame, I will buy you a hooker for the night so you can finally feel the exhilaration. I’ll even pay her extra to lift the no kissing and cuddling rule.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t think u know who ur talking about lol. We’re not losing cuz our team sucks. Were literally missing our team due to unfortunate circumstances. 5 of the players haven’t played for us this season. Unfortunate circumstances if any other team had to go through what we are they would be where we are in the table. When we had a somewhat full squad 19 players we beat van u beat safe tied coastal and lost to surrey united 1-0 . U think we suck u don’t know who we are. We’ll be beach in the league next year. We’ll be around mid table (4th or 5th) it’s all worked out have no worries. If we start I’m proving year by year and kick ass can u really say we don’t deserve this? People are just jealous we got a peen spot so that’s why they love talking. Van united didn’t win a game last season and they got their peen spot I don’t here anyone chirping????

Ccb azad 2022 champs

You won’t be in premier next fall as there are legitimate teams in division 1 wanting to get promoted. Unfortunate for you, Fortunate for Vancouver last year as the teams in D1 didn’t want to be promoted and one team folded as a whole. No teams above you will be folding and the teams in Division 1 want to come up to Premier. So with this loss and Wednesday’s forfeit you’ll be destined to have a D1 spot next fall. Say what you want about what your dreams are of the big man “letting it slide” for a year. I can tell you right now if you stay in Premier after getting demoted. There will be 3-4 teams ready to jump ship to another league in BC Soccer. So maybe you will be league champs By 2022 if 1/2 of D1 comes up to premier and you/Vancouver united are battling it out in the top 3 while other teams are gone to a better overall experience.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell yah what, son....if you can find one guy in this league to publicly post here that honestly doesn’t think both you and your team are lame, I will buy you a hooker for the night so you can finally feel the exhilaration. I’ll even pay her extra to lift the no kissing and cuddling rule.

I don't give a flying fcuk about the people on this site. They haven't seen a football match before. It's fun pissing off a bunch of 80 year old goofs like u who sit on the rocking chair all day and get up once a day to take a shite and water the plants. Ooh yeah and I'm all good save the hooker for your great grandson ya snowflake.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a certain ironic je ne sais quoi about you calling anyone a snowflake. Even snowflakes think you and your squad are snowflakes.

WestCoastLad

Sep 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you show up to Abby or Pomo with 11 guys and expect to get a result. You’re missing guys because they’re embarrassed to play for you. They’re embarrassed they show up and get pumped. They’re embarrassed by you making a scene with referees every single game. Heard you told some of these guys that you were directly affiliated with CCB of VMSL which is an absolute joke by the way. Now they’re stuck with you so they don’t show up because they hate it. I’d work on retaining players before talking about COMPETING in prem let alone challenging for a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0