Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, that's not the point. Div. 2 is basically CPL now. Two teams?

If the CPL sits above L1O, then what is the L10 equivalent out in BC?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’d say you’re team has been quite “loose” defensively TBH. It’s also probably been quiet when you win because it’s happened twice in three months :cool:
All god bro keep talking. New signings are playing well 3-4 more coming in January. If we stay up then jokes are all on u and the rest of the haters.

NAPallstar

Dec 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
All god bro keep talking. New signings are playing well 3-4 more coming in January. If we stay up then jokes are all on u and the rest of the haters.

Not hating, but when you’ve been as shite as your team has been it’s not a secret people are gonna rip you. It also doesn’t help that you come on here, and predict winning the league in 2 years and then go and concede 13 goals in one game.

For your teams sake I hope those 3 signings help you be more competitive, the first half of the season should have at least been eye opening to the step up in level from youth.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not hating, but when you’ve been as shite as your team has been it’s not a secret people are gonna rip you. It also doesn’t help that you come on here, and predict winning the league in 2 years and then go and concede 13 goals in one game.

For your teams sake I hope those 3 signings help you be more competitive, the first half of the season should have at least been eye opening to the step up in level from youth.
Give it time. I was joking around about the title thing. But you never know man a lot can change in 2 years.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may have that feeling about 3 more times this year max so make sure you get permission ahead of time from your parents to be allowed to drink and out after games
Keep talking keep talking. Love it buddy. U should probably focus more on ur son and take better care of him (considering he probably needs help) rather then chatting shite on ttp. Ur a goof. Like I said there’s a long way to go not gunna listen to some white soccer dad who’s most likely divorced and hasn’t kicked a ball and spends his weekends on forums talking smack to kids when he should be spending. More time with his son who is disabled.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep talking keep talking. Love it buddy. U should probably focus more on ur son and take better care of him (considering he probably needs help) rather then chatting shite on ttp. Ur a goof. Like I said there’s a long way to go not gunna listen to some white soccer dad who’s most likely divorced and hasn’t kicked a ball and spends his weekends on forums talking smack to kids when he should be spending. More time with his son who is disabled.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't Way in on this site too much as my prem days have come and gone but ronaldo just let it be bud. U call coastal an average team in an average league that your getting shelled in. I can see that ur able to talk smack behind your computer and that's fine. That's the new way. The old way was showing up playing a hard faught 90min game and walking off and taking your lumping like a man. Saying a team is garbage is irrelevant when they humped u. They didn't score the first time they played u and then humped u by 12. For some reason I believe this audience although enjoy your childish rant about how shitty your not facts unfortunately are facts and being a -35 goal differential is hard to imagine that "when u get your guys there it's a different story". Having been a mouthy cnut as a kid I never had a mentor to tell me to calm down and see the truth. So I will offer you my free service

Your second last in league and getting humped
I would have scored 4 more in that game to get to 16 or 17 that's premier,
Premier isn't a fun ok boys they look tired let's put the brakes on here so they can have a rest.
Maybe You just don't have enough guys with that cut throat win or die attitude. My suggestion is to take your lumps. Learn from them and move on. Don't say you'll rip people's head off on a blog board perhaps go kick a ball against a wall and find 10 friends. I wish u guys all the best in second half of season. But in a few years when you look back at what your writing you'll understand how dumb u actually look. No offence. Don't write me back saying you'll snap my neck or I don't know shite because I'm not into a back n forth garbage. Be a man take your beatings and learn from them.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. Did u call a guy out cause his kid has downs. ? That's un classy bro big-time. More unclassy then a team running up a score. I'll see u real soon as that shite dosent sit well with me. My bro has a handicapped kid and I find it ignorant that u find it funny to chirp about. U choose a date and a time. Show up alone. And prove to me your a man.
Balls in your court bro. It's dumb as posts like that one that if someone cut an pasted can ruin your life bud. Pretty sure chirping "downs" kids dosent get u street cred.

Attachments

• 1576999343741860916148.jpg
    1576999343741860916148.jpg
    9.8 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0