Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] MOTW Week 3

Which is the MOTW for Week 3?

• Aldergrove Utd vs North Delta Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heck, while i'm at it i'll do this one too.
Since Guiness' attempt at at MOTW was disgraceful

End of Week 2 standings

1. Chilliwack
  2. Aldergrove
  3. PAU
  4. Langley
  5. Poco
  6. Abbotsford
  7. GEU
  8. North Delta
  9. Port Moody
  10. Delta Metro
This weeks matchups:

Abbotsford Mariners vs Delta Metro Utd
Port Moody Fury vs Chilliwack Rapids
Poco City FC vs GEU Knights
Aldergrove Utd vs North Delta Lions
Peace Arch Utd vs Langley Utd

This ones a toss up:
Poco vs GEU is always a battle but so is Langley vs PAU.

I can't decide so you decide. Which is this weeks MOTW?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you premier guys are very expressive in here.
Settle down a bit would ya?

GEU got lucky the last few weeks.
Wonder if they can pull another rabbit out of there hat this week with a win

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, you premier guys are very expressive in here.
Settle down a bit would ya?

Lucky?? Did you even watch any of the games? We should've beat Delta, and went toe to toe with PAU, even missing a PK in the first half and still came out with a point. So I dunno where you got lucky from, maybe you were just to busy pulling your rabbit, out of your hat to notice:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeashell, well said... Have a go about one game... :rolleyes: There has really only been one other lop sided afair and it happened to be the next time we met...
However, since LFC2 took over the helm at Langley (about 4 years), these match ups have been a battle... No love lost between these sides and I'm certain it will be another one goal game!!!

MOTW: PAU vs Langley

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky?? Did you even watch any of the games? We should've beat Delta, and went toe to toe with PAU, even missing a PK in the first half and still came out with a point. So I dunno where you got lucky from, maybe you were just to busy pulling your rabbit, out of your hat to notice:rolleyes:

Rabbit out of my hat? It was a gerbil out of my aaaaaaaaa.......awe nevemind.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

What are you on about? Both games (only one of which you might have been at) GEU played well enough for a point & probably deserved 3 at Delta...

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco is in for a huge battle against GEU. They gotta be a lil scared, GEU just has something over them its been going on for a long time. Maybe its because Poco is just Poco and their collars always seem to get a lil tight.

GEU has always had the most skill in the league but now they got some grit and heart.

Bring your notebook kids its gonna be a clinic!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU has always had the most skill in the league but now they got some grit and heart.

Right. When GEU was good, it was mainly because they had huge grit and heart, and Laity. He was the only really skilled player. GEU's game plan was to simply run hard, tackle hard, defend hard. Simple, and worked...but NEVER could they be considered to have the best skill in the league. Not even close.

Poco by 2.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Take The Piss right??

But the only muppet here is you toe-bashing the ball over the bar on all 9 free kicks you had!! The best one was from the six yard!! that was classic muppet boy.....LOL

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You still livin in the past Dude?? Laity played like 5 years ago!! Yeah that was how they played but there hasnt been a guy from that team for awhile. Its 2007 bud catch-up!!

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 3-1
Chilli 3-0
GEU 2-1
Aldergrove 3-1
Langley 1-0 MOTW

Should be a weekend of some good matches

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantona...didn't you guys get humped all over the park the last, oh, 3 years?

When that was hapenning, you had no skill either. Prove me wrong.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laity was a powerhouse and very smart player but as for skill?? Hammer , boldt , justin , and webby were solid in the middle and had the skill and our back line was HUGE with kerr setting the tone. We lacked up front but kept the balls outta the net with a HUGE smart team! Millsy between the pipes and myself backing him up (getting him water when needed). The boys worked hard for a full ninety! And a coach that loved the word " Fella's " .... oh yes those were the good old days.

The team is totally different now as the guys are way smaller but lack discipline otherwise they'd do alright.

Every game I've watched they always come out flying then do something sub par at the back to cost them the game.

Although this year??? you never know although they have not won a game yet???

Oh ya and that year the team never lost a game all season until they had clinched first spot then they could finally relax.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When I think of those guys, I think all good, vetran players. Solid, hard, smart. Even Bertram. ;)

That said, they didn't scream "skill", the same way the young kids do now from Poco, Delta, Abby, and even our Langley Premier squad.

Times have changed, but the formula for success seems to stay the same.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldn't know what has happened over the last 3 years Dude wasn't playing then. All I'm on about is NOW. Thats all that matters all this talk of days gone by, just a memory.

This year GEU is new, fresh and ready to spank anybody who lines up across the pitch from us, PERIOD!!

Good luck to all, you'll need it!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bring you up to speed, you have been humped ever since the old boys left the squad. Heart? Seems to me that you could use some of that old heart, and maybe your squad wouldn't be so Brokeback.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, not bad, your trying dude. Who u play with? Ill put $100 down right here, everybody can see it, that we smash the piss out of your squad!! What you got!!!?? Only someone who is actually really gay would bring that movie up...lol

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC A (Div. 1). Maybe you'll see us in the Pak, and you can "smash the piss" out of us then.

In the meantime, I look forward to watching you "smash the piss" out of the rest of premier.

Prediction: GEU Premier to earn demotion, and then brag about coming to Langley next season to "smash the piss" out of Dude and LUFC.

I'll even bet a whole $100 on it, because I'm a big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0