Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] MOTW Week 3

Which is the MOTW for Week 3?

• Aldergrove Utd vs North Delta Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction #2: Cantona to reply w/ a lame "You only play Div. 1? Fcuk off and stop your yapping" type dig.

I'll even bet $100.00 on it.

~BecauseI'mabigman.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
But your right what you doin even postin on here? This is for the big kids son. Playtimes over.....

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
from a goalies point of view,
we still need a lot of work...the potential is there but we're no way at a point that we can come out and say we're the team to beat.
i notice we're up for any sort of a physical challenge, defend well, move the ball nice but you cant guarantee wins with just that.
the first 2 games could've gone either way.
we could win the league or get relegated and that goes for alot of teams in this league.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be curious to find out (and I will) as to who Cantona is? Cantona word of advice... You have to get atleast one win before you can say you will destroy the opposition to make guys believe you and even after that we probably still won't ! You've tried twice already and come up short...what happened?

This will be a big test for you guys and instead of saying you'll destroy everyone in your way how about just simply winning ONE game along with trying not to get relegated this year?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't won a game this year... coming off relegation season, with a free try again card back in Premier.

and he is talking smack. WOW o' WOW!!!

The Black Knights are back..... I told you the name change would help!!!

Keep yapping kids. We've all seen it before.... "but this year it will be different"

LOL

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember how we were just comparing the old generation GEU guys who won the league to the new GEU guys who were relegated. Well it just came to me...the biggest difference between the two teams is our group never came on here and talked the way these guys do. Instead we showed it on the field every now and then? Now we're all washed up playing over 35's or Div 1 and Div 2 having a bit of a chuckle at watching and reading this crap:D.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
livin in the glory days so sad, and there wasnt much glory..lol
I tell what's nice about growing up... ah forget it... you'll realize one day when you look down and see some hair on yer balls and not just Jock's hand.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude why are u still on this thread. Go on and get into the Div 1 thread. Its way past your bedtime.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could use a $100.00, can I get in on this? My team already "smashed the piss" out of GEU and we're the worst team in premier.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets do it $100 everybody can see it so u cant bitch out. What piece of shite team are you on? We got 2 draws this year so.... Are u talking about last year and the past again fuk thats all anybody talks about. This year $100 u better be serious and not talkin out your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0