Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Off Season & Summer Banter '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At least you guys have done something. I don't think he's done anything but hang out for a year with a bunch of blazzers.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I look forward to watching bluebirds new group this upcoming season... it's just too bad about his accent but we will be bringing in a translater.:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to wish Odog a speedy recovery as he just went under the knife.
No he didnt get lypo,,,lol...
Hope your up and running soon Odog.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me be the first to say- without the lypo, he will not be running fast anytime soon.

:D

Seriously, good luck on a speedy recovery.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought they used a laser for correcting vision... a knife????

as posted above and all kidding aside ... Good luck on the recovery!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Odog, a little exercise would have fixed it. You didn't need to get a breast reduction!

Seriously, get well soon. I'd hate to beet ACBC next season without you!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey thanks all. Appreciate the good laughs though, lypo, reductions and such. I had my surgery on Friday. I think it went well. I'll be hitting up the active physio at Karp soon, and I will be up and sprinting in the next month.

Thanks all for the support. Much love.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey thanks all. Appreciate the good laughs though, lypo, reductions and such. I had my surgery on Friday. I think it went well. I'll be hitting up the active physio at Karp soon, and I will be up and sprinting in the next month.

Thanks all for the support. Much love.

Sounds to me like you just had your knee scoped - what's the big frickin' deal??? Why is this being broadcast on TTP.

Scope isn't surgery - it's pretty much cosmetic

Who cares - just go away

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful Odog...yer coach is getting upset and may bench you! Back on topic... do they just stick a suction hose in yer gut and suck the fat out?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me about it??? My gut keeps growing and my level of soccer keeps dropping...go figure?

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC is the team that anybody should try out for. Even if they want my position. This is the best team to play with, team wise, coach wise and owner wise. I only support what is good, and this is it, don't believe anyone that thinks they are crap and just say shite, come out to a practice and try and earn a position. They are BC soccer, and Ghouse is what BC soccer should be more like. Anyone that believes different is a fool, as Ghouse does an amazing job of trying to grow soccer. So what is wrong with that? Heck, I was injured the entire year last year and played brilliant, I can't imagine how we will do next year with me fresh. ACBC is what people should support. Don't be a hater.

Don't hate ACBC they do great things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0