Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The missing link

All right, all right...so I went as George the Animal Steel for Halloween this year; and did not need a costume. Big deal.

And those drains were clogged long before I came along....

:rolleyes:

Jeepers Skytrain, you losing your confidence or something.

Poco 2, Golden Queers 0.
(although I hear some GEU players are turning the spinklers on Hammond Park as we speak, trying to avoid playing Poco by flooding it)
:p

I tend to agree with Ranger....
SC Peg 2, Peace Arch 1.

Peace Arch did not impress me a whole lot last week, and Peg could sneak the 3 points in.

The only way TP are going to lose is if the Port Mann Bridge collapses. 5 wins in row on their way to the park, 6 wins in a row on their way home to Chilliwack. The All-wet Lazybacks suck FAR too much to stop this team.

Gotta go....shaving my back tonight.....

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The missing link

Originally posted by Fat Monkey

Jeepers Skytrain, you losing your confidence or something.

Absolutely NOT! PoCo will win this weekend. Just that with the 'Golden Queers' being a rival team anything can happen. The best part of beating GEU is the excuses they give for losing.:D

As for the S.Peg game, game will be over before the opening whistle. PA to win. Really to bad, cause they will be losing again the following week.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supertramp once sang, "Take the long way home."

Fat Monkey, why would the TP guys take the Port Mann?:confused: Is the Mission bridge closed on Friday?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boring day

Boy, what a boring day on TTP! Would somebody tell a "Maple Ridge Guys date their sisters", or a "Surrey guys can't tell the difference between the whore on the corner and their Mom" joke or something? How about a "Downtown Poco is where Surrey whores end up when they fall off the wagon"? This place is dead!

Skytrain: I predict a tighter game in the PA vs. SC Peg match-up, giving Peg the edge. The guys will be well prepared to play, and on top of that they have some extra incentive. Peg 2, PA 1.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicitions ....

Hello,

Ok ... I guess I'll pop in some predicitions too. :)

ALU 1 - TP 2
ALU isn't fit and TP has too much going with the 5 game win streak.

Aldergrove 1 - Delta 4
Delta is too fast for Aldergrove. Aldergrove is in serious trouble from the opening whistle.

GEU 0 - Poco 2
Sorry TheRob, ... Poco is just too strong on this day. This will however be a close close game.

GN 3 - SU 2
Defense nowhere to be seen in this one. With SU's top player out and GN running like crazy they will beat Surrey United.

Peace Arch - SC Pegasus
I can't predict my own result! :)

(special CAT division1 prediction for RangersForever)
Peace Arch CAT 0 - SC Rangers 4
CAT division's goalless drought against Pak Cup winners continues. Rangers stay for hours and drink while watching premier game ... LOL.

Bollocks

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

Ok I agree, PA and S.Peg game should be closer than previously said, both shite teams with no offensive or defensive strategies. Unless you count kick and run:eek:

Bollocks,

No need to predict your own game. It has been done for you, you will lose.

Ranger,

Still out there dumbass? Keep sharpening those skinny pipes of yours, you need any help you can when the rematch happens, and if you are even lucky enough to see the pitch (not pre-game) hope the ground is soft enough for when you get knocked on your ass.:D

skytraingoingtohavegoodtimebeatinggeuthisweekend:)

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skytrain
Dude,

Ok I agree, PA and S.Peg game should be closer than previously said, both shite teams with no offensive or defensive strategies. Unless you count kick and run:eek:

Skytrain,

I think you need to take a better look at the game between us (SC Peg) and you (Poco) in the first match of the season ...

FACTS:
-SC Peg had < 2 weeks preparation (not your fault I know ... but still a fact)
-final score was 4-2 for Poco
-one of your goals was a handball -> garbage goal
-we had a goal called back when our striker outjumped and won a header overtop of your defender (probably you)
-we did have the lead and held it for quite awhile
-game could've easily finished a tie or win in our favour
-it was at YOUR park

Bring it to Newton buddy .. unlike you we killed ALU when we had the chance. Oh ... and by the way, we're getting better. Predict all you want, we will come to play on Sunday ....

Good luck in your game this weekend. Remember which net you're shooting at, eh?

Bollocks

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks:maybe Frank should call up some rangers for the poco game?Would be a guaranteed 3pts.Rangers been waiting for this.gl this weekend.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's baaaaack............

Originally posted by Skytrain
Dude,

Bollocks,

No need to predict your own game. It has been done for you, you will lose.

Ranger,

Still out there dumbass? Keep sharpening those skinny pipes of yours, you need any help you can when the rematch happens, and if you are even lucky enough to see the pitch (not pre-game) hope the ground is soft enough for when you get knocked on your ass.:D

skytraingoingtohavegoodtimebeatinggeuthisweekend:)

Still here baby.

Yes, yes, yes, everybody bow to POCO.
I forget the pure, tactical way you lot knock the ball around.
The sweet flow of POCO's game leaves us all mesmorized and in awe.
See how they push the ball out wide, gracefully move the ball down the flanks and with Beckham like style cross the ball dangerously into the mixer.

Give me a break Beach ball and don't flatter yoursef buddy.
You're a good, hardworking team. Period.

When you want to quote kick and run teams, with no skill, etc.
Take a look in mirror first Jackass.
And, when you're up for some Football 101, take a trip over the river and bring your note book.
We'd be happy to educate you.:cool:

To the rest of you Tossers: Good luck this weekend.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

A less distorted point of view would be:
EXCUSES:
-SC Peg had < 2 weeks preparation (not your fault I know ... but still a fact)
-final score was 4-2 for Poco
-one of your goals was a handball -> garbage goal
-we had a goal called back when our striker outjumped and won a header overtop of your defender (probably you)
-we did have the lead and held it for quite awhile
-game could've easily finished a tie or win in our favour
-it was at YOUR park
You fu#kin' lost you pylon! Get over it!
Have a good weekend in beautiful Walley bud.
PS: you have to be the equipment manager?

:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum's drunk

What time did you start drinking this morning? Re-read the last few posts when you sober up, and I'll talk to you Sunday.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum!

TR beat me to the punch.
Have another drink Softhead.
Maybe the post was meant for Bollocks?
Twat.

And, that's Whalley not Walley, you uneducated inbred.

What's with the equipment manager quip?
Do you think that threatens me like it did to Razorbacks and so therefore I shall post no more?
Not fcuking likely.
I'm not our equipment manager because we have the best guy money can buy for that.
Does the big money club GEU even have an equipment manager?

Weren't you saying you were going to make me your bitch the next time we play?
Trust me, I haven't forgotten those cold, cold words tough guy.
No, I'm a player and looking forward to you making me your "bitch" assface.

You should tell your Mommie to not bother showing up when you play us by the way.
Your #1 fan may not like what she sees.
Oh damn, I've brought Bertipoo's Mum into it again.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissing people off again!

You guys always think the Razorbacks are done but then we make all you jack-asses eat your words !

ALU RAZORBACKS 1

TOWNSEND PARK RANGERS 0

Tough win we had basic skelton team out there with only 2 subs but we pulled it off so much for Townsend Parks winning streak .The Razorbacks do it again ! THE BIG UPSET .:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why read the post

I thought I would have a look a the FVSL thread this morning and see what was going on, maybe find out how ALU did last night, and even before entering the thread I see that Razorback is the last one to post.
Right then, even before reading his post, I knew that they must have squeaked out another win. Then I actually read his post and what do ya know. They won :rolleyes:

Razorback, why don't you ever post anyother time but after a win?
Way to go ALU!!! Good to see you won with only a "skeleton" team. By "skeleton" do you mean that your team is so old that they are wasting away to skeletons?
:D

Who scored for Townsend to give you the win?
:)

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

No one scored from Townsend Park (HA HA !) It actually was a nice goal are guy Dave Devanni got a break from a ball that was put through from Sully at put it by the goalie MR. Mills :)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
English class

Razorbacks,

When you went to school, you must have missed the grammar and spelling classes. I had to read your post three times to figure out that it was a complete waste of my time. Usually, I can tell that after the first read.

Obviously, Townsend Park thought this would be a cake-walk and sent their fourth division side to Maple Ditch to do battle. You guys sure get ****y when you spend 89 minutes defending and squeak out a lucky win on an own goal (sorry Skytrain)!:rolleyes:

Reality will set in boys, and we all know it....
;)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again

Ranger I have been defeated by a more superior Surrrey Scumb. I humbled by such wit, class and as you have said on many occasions your superior talent level. I bow in being so close in proximaty to such a soccer and literary prodigy. I am sure we will have a very difficult time giving your team a competitive game. I just hope we can match your teams experience, fitness and beautiful football.
:D
bertrumnotscaredonebitofachumplikesurreyscumbranger

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Once again

Originally posted by bertrum
...... I humbled by such wit, class and as you have said on many occasions your superior talent level. I bow in being so close in proximaty .....

FYI:
That's "I'm humbled" or "I am humbled" not "I humbled"
And, "proximity" not "proximaty".

Who was your English teacher, Razorbacks?

I certainly hope your football is better than your grasp of the above.

Your's truly, The Chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0