Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier predictions, and other discussions about whatever.

Who will win the Fraser Valley Premier League this year?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Slurrey United

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Slurrey City

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Delta United

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • GN Sporting Club

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Townsend Park

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations

Skytrain & Rangerforever,

Congratulations on your nominations for being most irritating TTPer. I'm sure both of you will do the FVSL proud.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quiet

Skytrain, Fat Monkey, Silver, Snowman, Bored, have I missed anyone?:

What's with the silence? Gag order?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops...

Silver...I should clarrify...have you guys been given a gag order on divulging the details of Sunday's game?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should have nominated Sliver.

Skytrain is to busy eating crowe.

Here is a link to the above poll. Vote for your FVSL bretheren(sp) here.

Razor should win this hands down. He won't ever see this though because he only posts when the team he gets water for wins. They won't win again this year.:p

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
look back

Dude,

Why don't you look back a few posts.

I posted a semi game report from our match on sunday.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gag order

Too busy with our tails between our legs.

Fustration setting in, big time!:mad: 3 losses this year, all by 1 nothing margin, all 3 games should have gone to PoCo, and don't think it is getting better. Excuses excuses excuses, are not going to cut it. At the end of each of those games PoCo squad is wanting more and is full of energy and the other team just looks relieved to make it through the 90 minutes. Fcuking brutal!

Silent far from it and would expect a good old fashioned bitch session to happen soon.:eek:

TR,

Eating crowe? think not - beaver only.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
baa bobby the farm hand,get your mind off the animals and start focussing on football.Maybe you'll get a call up.(Crap team though,like Poco).Are the Rock back?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk is that.

Is that English you're typing there Judge? Can you translate that for us? Dude, do you understand that post? Can you translate it and PM it to me? Thanks buddy.:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double

TR: I don't really speak farm animal well. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe Judge was busy petting the sheep when he posted???:D

knvb: Do you mean you don't come over here because its far too arousing, with all the talk of farm animals? Actually, don't reply...please...I can't take any more knvb quotes!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't figure it out either, but I don't want to know what the moron means.

skytrainbelievesrazoristhejudgesenglishteacher

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Thread

Should we start a new thread for people like Razor and Judge called Babble-on? English 101?

They can go there and talk to each other because they are the only ones who know what they're trying to say. Might as well talk to each other.

TR,
Nice to see you are finally moving out of Maple Ditch.
Did you get it the house?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion are old.

Skytrain wrote.......
At the end of each of those games PoCo squad is wanting more and is full of energy and the other team just looks relieved to make it through the 90 minutes.

Of course their relieved. Those three teams just upset:rolleyes: the 12th ranked team in the country. I predict another two to three losses for you guys this year. You are nowhere near as dominant as you used to be. Getting old I think, hmmmm?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drop from the top

So this is what it feels like to lose. Wow.

With humility, and with all due respect to the game report from Sliver and taunting comments from Skytrain, Dominion are a team that needs a turnaround - NOW!

Perhaps, we did have the run of play against GEU (who did not play a bad game either - they worked their tails off!), we still are unable to find the back of the net. And we have all heard the old adage - you have to score to win.

TR - You think we are going to lose two or three more games, huh. Well this Monkey does not think so. We are not getting too old (well, most of us - BJ), not with our Fitness Guru running the show.

We will have to check the standings late in the season to see which team should be eating crow, and which should be feeding it to the other. My money is still on Poco to come through.:cool:

Skytrain, Sliver et al; Fat Monkey is in sick bay right now. Mrs. Monkey is picking bugs off the Monkeys back. Should be there Thursday.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0