Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed that Peace Arch is in first place in the standings right now. Im just wondering what the rule on that is as Pt Moody has a better goal diff. ? I always thought it was goal diff. then head to head. anybody have an idea what the rule is? By the way, im happy for Peace Arch. Great for them.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed that Peace Arch is in first place in the standings right now. Im just wondering what the rule on that is as Pt Moody has a better goal diff. ? I always thought it was goal diff. then head to head. anybody have an idea what the rule is? By the way, im happy for Peace Arch. Great for them.

It's head to head, then if that's tied it's goal differential between those games. Example, if they both won one game, but PAU won 3-0 and Moody won 1-0, PAU would be ahead based on the +2 goal differential.

LHE

Nov 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's head to head, then if that's tied it's goal differential between those games. Example, if they both won one game, but PAU won 3-0 and Moody won 1-0, PAU would be ahead based on the +2 goal differential.

Thank you!

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace Arch has more wins

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu won 2-1 over over aldergrove! geu ran the whole game same story we (geu) couldnt finish score could have been 6-1. #2 on the grove is an abosolute JOKE!!!!!!!! one of our players tackled him, he got up and tried to UFC him with his knee to the head while or player was on the ground. Guy got a red but if he connected he would have knocked out player out forsure!! you never hit a guy while he's down!!!! but to use your F**king knee?????? full blown retard!!!! he should be in div 1 wait wait div 3

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peaking at the right time. Harmse still in the mix, or has he moved on to some trials?

Dude, Kevin is still signed with us but hasn't played since before the Xmas break. I know he has been training with Randy cellebrini regularly and working on getting healthy and fit for pro level. He still comes out to our sessions to work on fitness and just having him around the team is a huge plus. I'm not sure what his plans are or where he plans on trying out but I'm sure he will catch on somewhere soon. To good of a player not to.

TA

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice...Your Welcome...Our win over Abby lets you make the Provincials if you win your final 2 games.
Would have been horrible to not have you guys in the race because you are playing well now.
You guys have the best chance of bringing the Provincial title to the FVSL.
If Abby would have beatin us and then we win in Chilliwack(and Abby winning thier last few games) you guys would have been out.
A case of beers will do..LOL
Cheers

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Any idea why?

Surely head-to-head would come after goal difference? That's how it works everywhere else in the world...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice...Your Welcome...Our win over Abby lets you make the Provincials if you win your final 2 games.
Would have been horrible to not have you guys in the race because you are playing well now.
You guys have the best chance of bringing the Provincial title to the FVSL.
If Abby would have beatin us and then we win in Chilliwack(and Abby winning thier last few games) you guys would have been out.
A case of beers will do..LOL
Cheers

I thought 5 teams made provincials this year. Also the soccer city cup winner and Pak Cup get a provincial spot, I believe. Nothing is guaranteed yet.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse,

Well I appreciate the praise for our team. We would love to be the first team ever to bring home a Provincial Cup to the FVSL. Maybe then the big clubs in the vmsl will stop picking on us. I think if we qualify we have a good as shot as any team in the province at winning. Good win against Abby. Was hoping for a draw so we could maybe pass you guys. Lol.

Bulljive,

Only three things gauranteed in life. Death,taxes and making out with a hooker leads to a cold sore.

TA

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any idea why?

Surely head-to-head would come after goal difference? That's how it works everywhere else in the world...

This isn't everywhere else in the world this is HOCKEY country!

There was a trend in the past where teams would run up scores to affect +-
The easiest way to stop that was to make the 1st tie breaker between the teams tied.
Your welcome, now I gotta get back to my RELEGATION battle!:cool:

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
This isn't everywhere else in the world this is HOCKEY country!

There was a trend in the past where teams would run up scores to affect +-
The easiest way to stop that was to make the 1st tie breaker between the teams tied.
Your welcome, now I gotta get back to my RELEGATION battle!:cool:

This is soccer not hockey, doesn't matter where we are.

Surely every team tries to run the score up every week? That's the objective for playing? To score more than the opposition.

How ever it's explained it still doesn't make sense. Basing a title on 2 games rather than the whole season???

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is soccer not hockey, doesn't matter where we are.

Surely every team tries to run the score up every week? That's the objective for playing? To score more than the opposition.

How ever it's explained it still doesn't make sense. Basing a title on 2 games rather than the whole season???

It's like you're accepting the loss already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0