Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of colossal piles of shite...

the updated site is much more functional than the old version whether you like the look or not. you didn't seem to waste every other post letting anyone who will listen know you didn't like it before, so why do it now?

Your point has been made. 18 times now. Noted. thanks for your lack of constructive feedback. I think we're clear you don't like it. Any chance you can move on with life now?

18 times , really? so what youre saying is I need to shut the **** up and accept it. ill try bud, but I tell ya after we win tonight and them suds start flowing, number 19 is gonna come smashing into this site like the kool aid man

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Sud (noun) : A single bubble of soap or some other bubble-able substance.

I think TBL is referring to the soap subs that start flowing when he is getting munted in the post game showers. Guy doesn't just ride the pine during the game!
[/FONT]

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. The question was doesnt SFC have a massive youth club, and I believe he is mistaking it for Surrey United.

Any updates on games played here? Twitter isn't really posting the results unless its coastal FC results... ;)
I used to go to TTP for the fastest updates and game results...
Reg, does ttp have a twitter account?

4-0 westcoast over abbey I see. No surprise there.

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any updates on games played here? Twitter isn't really posting the results unless its coastal FC results... ;)
I used to go to TTP for the fastest updates and game results...
Reg, does ttp have a twitter account?

4-0 westcoast over abbey I see. No surprise there.

Langley 3-0 over POCO and according to a mole, PAU over Sooke 3-1 in Pacific action. Langley PAU final. Just like old times.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with the PAU vs ABBY game from week 5? They tied 2-2 and now it says PAU won 1-0. I assume this is due to an illegal player.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with the PAU vs ABBY game from week 5? They tied 2-2 and now it says PAU won 1-0. I assume this is due to an illegal player.

If there was an illegal player. Abby should have 'forfeited' and the result should be 5-0, no ? I wonder who on PAU would have known if ABBY had any illegal players.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there was an illegal player. Abby should have 'forfeited' and the result should be 5-0, no ? I wonder who on PAU would have known if ABBY had any illegal players.....
hmmm to take the bait or not...

Coastal FC had a tough game against a very LARGE Sooke Celtic side. Monsters some of them. They for the most part were pretty root 1 but our defense played well and dealt with it. We went up 1 before half on another Taki free kick blast. We had a large portion of the possession leading up to it. They scored like a minute into the second half from a pretty sweet 20 yard volley. Canavor jinked a couple of defenders and slotted one 30 mins into the second giving us the lead and then Haley was johnny on the spot for a 3rd on sweet little build up to a square ball across the 6 and a tap in.

All Valley Pacific Cup!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 5 - WCFC 1

We started out very well and were rewarded with a goal in the first 15. Our pressure gave them troubles until they got 2 against the run of the play and the momentum completely shifted. They made it 3-1 about 1 minute into the second half and that was all she wrote, we stopped defending and couldn't generate much more than a half chance going forward. Even though the score indicates differently, I think we should manage a result next time around.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 5 - WCFC 1

We started out very well and were rewarded with a goal in the first 15. Our pressure gave them troubles until they got 2 against the run of the play and the momentum completely shifted. They made it 3-1 about 1 minute into the second half and that was all she wrote, we stopped defending and couldn't generate much more than a half chance going forward. Even though the score indicates differently, I think we should manage a result next time around.
You better start off better for the whole game son
It could be the chemical used in the Chinese kit Lino supplied u with slow ur whole team down after 14 minutes

Heavy metal that

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the start was great the last 60 minutes were aweful.

Interesting comment about the the chinese kit. I guess the reason you have 0 points, -37 goal differential is related to the expensive adidias kit you get from Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0